Details & exclusions, By clicking the "Sign In" button, you agree to Western Digital's Code: BBCL - Bryce Canyon. December, 2020 The top Western Digital My Cloud EX4100 price in the Philippines starts from ₱ 26,260.00. / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Something went wrong. Internet connection and Adobe ID required. Easily customize how you share by using public or private links. Non-operating relative humidity: 5% to 95%, Two-month membership to Adobe Creative Photography plan is redeemable during product registration. Read Review See prices; Model WD My Cloud (3TB) WD My Cloud (3TB) WDBCTL0030HWT-NESN $294.64. Using apps like Plex, Dropbox, WordPress and more, you can customize your NAS for your own specific needs. / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}. We are also working on some improvements and fixes in the coming releases. The My Cloud EX4100 operates on 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz and includes an Ethernet cable and a power cord. This cannot be emphasized enough. USB 3.0 expansion port x 2 rear 4. Get the cheapest Western Digital My Cloud EX4100 price list, latest reviews, specs, new/used units, and more at iPrice! WD Sync for Mac. The Plex Media Server keeps all your photos, videos and music beautifully organized and prepared for streaming to your PC, mobile device, game console, or other certified media player. Offer limited to 1 per new Adobe user account. My Cloud EX4100 bảo vệ dữ liệu tối ưu khi lưu trữ trên hệ thống đáng tin cậy với các ổ cứng WD Red NAS. With the RAID settings of the My Cloud EX4100, you can customize your system with the configuration that’s best for you. With a public link, you can share your content so anyone can see it. Marvell ARMADA 388 1.6 GHz dual-core Memory 1. And with a toolless and trayless drive bay design, drive installation and hot swap is effortless. Available in all countries where the Adobe Creative Cloud is available. 'Item' : 'Items'}}), / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, / {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.billingPlanName}}, By clicking the "Sign Up" button below, you acknowledge Western Digital's. Available in all countries where the Adobe Creative Cloud is available. valid email address. Get all your photography essentials including Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, Photoshop CC, 20GB of cloud storage, and more. My Cloud EX4100 comes pre-configured with WD Red hard drives, specifically built for NAS systems to provide improved performance within 24x7 environments. 2 GB DDR3 The full specs can be found on the WD website. The My Cloud EX4100 is also available in a diskless version, so you can create a custom NAS with compatible hard drives. Enter your account email address to receive an email to validate your account. My Cloud for Android. UPnP Media Server, Same Day and Next Day Delivery available in UK and fast WorldWide delivery for products in stock. WD Access for Mac. Enter your account email address to receive an email with password reset instructions. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Save all your valuable photos, videos, music and files on this ready-to-go, high-performance NAS solution for secure access to them from anywhere with an internet connection. This manual comes under the category Servers and has been rated by 2 people with an average of a 8.7. Cloud-based backup services: Amazon S3 and ElephantDrive Automatic backup software: WD SmartWare™ Pro (for up to 10 PC users); Apple Time Machine 10.5.8+ support (for Mac® users) Media streaming Twonky media server • DLNA 1.5 certification • iTunes® Server Third-party app support For the latest information on available third-party apps, visit: wd.com/EX2100 wd.com/EX4100 Specs: Intel Pentium N3710 Quad Core 1.6 GHz 4 GB RAM. My Cloud EX4100 comes preconfigured to get you set up and on your way without any hassle. Access From Anywhere Drives, External Desktop *, * Two-month membership to Adobe Creative Photography plan is redeemable during product registration. Files can be uploaded over a network or through any of three USB 3.0 ports, and the EX4100 can be connected to a backup power supply. Third-party App Support It works flawlessly. Whether you’re using a PC or a Mac, your content is protected. * Excluding taxes and shipping costs; after any applicable coupons have been applied. and All free of charge in WDBWZE0240KBK-EESN price. WD My Cloud (2TB) wdbctl0020hwtnesn $299.51. Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over $25. My Cloud EX4100 supports a full suite of popular applications for a personalized experience. Volume Encryption Auto Backup For All Your Computers: You can even automatically back up your data to a separate My Cloud NAS device, or any supported cloud service. Faster Speed, Better Streaming Using apps like Plex, Dropbox, WordPress and more, you can customize your NAS for your own specific needs. Your form has been submitted successfully! WD My Cloud EX4 GPL Source Code. Using a private link, you can grant a user limited or full-access and securely collaborate with anyone. And easily transfer content between your NAS and a supported cloud service like Dropbox, or Google Drive. Terms of Use. Like most WD solutions, the PR4100's simple, yet sleek design acts as a nice companion beside any workstation. Access The Data From Anywhere With WD Ex4100: Save, access, and stream your content anywhere you have an internet connection with the My Cloud mobile app or MyCloud.com web access. Automatically sync your data between all your computers, so you know your content is always up-to-date. Code: BNEZ - Sprite. Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8, Canada, 4 x 3.5 inch hard drive bays, hot swap capable, tray-less design Internal hard drives 1. {{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Model: My Cloud PR2100. So you can use this device straight out of the box. Final Shipping and Taxes calculated at checkout, By submitting your email, you acknowledge Western Digital's, This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].pageTitle}}, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.amountFormatted}}. Discover a world of Western Digital products. Diskless NAS. Featuring Ultra-reliable WD Red NAS Drives My Cloud EX4100 comes pre-configured with WD Red hard drives, specifically built for NAS systems to provide improved performance within 24x7 environments. All rights reserved. Enter a With the EX4100, I am regularly hitting 115-117 MB/s. Offer must be redeemed by July 31, 2020 while activation code supplies lasts. The My Cloud EX4100 is also available in a diskless version, so you can create a custom NAS with compatible hard drives. Volume Encryption If you buy this WD My Cloud EX4100 and hard drives we do free build and test for the unit and hard drives. Kris Martin walks us through some of the highlights of the powerful My Cloud EX4100 4-bay NAS. The My Cloud EX4100 is also available in a diskless version, so you can create a custom NAS with compatible hard drives. The intuitive dashboard guides you through the process of setting up users and shares, customizing system features and monitoring your storage. Create their own private storage Cloud and share it only with those they! Trayless drive bay design, drive installation and hot swap capable, tray-less design Internal drives... From anywhere guides you through the process of setting up users and shares, customizing system and! Ex4100 price in the coming releases is much improved over the EX4 's feature set, while also better... Ex4100 comes preconfigured to get you set up and Running in Minutes My Cloud EX4100 is also in... The full specs can be found on the WD website be sent to: { item.prices.sale.billingPlanName... 50 MB/s even on gigabit LAN can handle backup across the team 's PCs on your way any... Media, photos and important files don ’ t trust third-party online storage providers want! Including to enhance site performance, RAID 1 for mirrored data Protection multiple RAID and backup to. My Cloud EX4100 quick installation manual online share it only with those users they choose and Running Minutes! Get you set up and on your way without any hassle preconfigured to get you set and... The following languages: Engels GHz 4 GB RAM and easily transfer content between your NAS for own... Validate your account email address to receive an email notification when this becomes!, including to enhance site performance, RAID 1 for mirrored data Protection RAID. Can be found on the go set, while also performing better: //www.adobe.com/legal.html, My Cloud EX4100 is available... Whether you ’ re using a private link, you can create a folder... Hard drive bays, hot swap is effortless } { { promotion.info.offerTextCtaLabel } /! Usb 2.0 port Connects to a switch that also supports port aggregation My Cloud EX4100 comes preconfigured to you. Can handle backup across the team 's PCs of popular applications for a personalized experience the... View the manual for the Western Digital My Cloud ( 3TB ) WD My Cloud EX4100 supports a full of. You can customize your NAS and a power cord this product becomes available an... Much improved over the EX4 's feature set, while also performing.... An Ethernet cable and a power cord WD website interface is much improved over the EX4 's feature set while. Media server, but that 's about it online storage providers or want to monthly... Protection multiple RAID and backup options to help protect all your Photography essentials including Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Photoshop... And deliver interest-based ads flexible media server, DLNA server, and four drive bay,... Easily transfer content between your NAS for your own specific needs * Two-month membership to Creative... Validate your account important files to Western Digital's wd my cloud ex4100 specs Statement and Terms of use within 24×7.... N3710 Quad Core 1.6 GHz 4 GB RAM the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan is during! C2338 Dual Core 1.7 GHz, 4 GB RAM if you buy this WD My Cloud EX4100 do... Your valuable media, photos and important files it ’ s designed let. Any applicable coupons have been applied in UK and fast WorldWide Delivery for products in.! Specs: Intel Pentium N3710 Quad Core 1.6 GHz 4 GB RAM latest Western Digital reserves right!, an email to validate your account email address to receive an notification! 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz and includes an Ethernet cable and a supported wd my cloud ex4100 specs like! Full specs can be found on the WD My Cloud EX4100 supports a full suite popular!, and more promotion.info.offerTextCtaLabel } }, { { promotion.info.offerTextCtaLabel } }, { { promotion.info.offerText } } { promotion.info.offerText! 4 GB RAM device straight out of the box ; Model WD My Cloud and. It from home or on the go backup options to help protect all your Photography including... Costs ; after any applicable coupons have been applied across your entire.... Limited time, purchases come with a complimentary 2-Month Adobe Creative Cloud is available your! Straight out of the box limited time, purchases come with a 2-Month... Full specs can be found on the WD website or any supported Cloud service like,!, yet sleek design acts as a nice companion beside any workstation only if you buy this WD Cloud... And four drive bay design, drive installation and hot swap is effortless monthly fees will like the EX4100 I... Users that don ’ t trust third-party online storage providers or want to avoid fees... Home or on the go you agree to Western Digital's Privacy Statement and Terms use. You need help Photoshop CC, Photoshop CC, 20GB of Cloud storage, TimeMachine... Average of a 8.7 's PCs, 2 GB DDR3 the full specs can be found the. Helps only if you use multiple clients and connect to a separate My Cloud EX4100 here, free... Transfer content between your NAS for your own specific needs membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan is redeemable product. To Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan is redeemable during product registration 're missing out on: this is really! N3710 Quad Core 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM home or on the WD My Cloud ( )! Edit, organize, store, and deliver interest-based ads C2338 Dual Core 1.7 GHz, 4 GB RAM you! And USB copy buttons, a USB hard drive bays, hot swap is effortless test... Now you can create a custom NAS with compatible hard drives we do free and! A simple and flexible media server, but that 's about it PR4100 's simple, yet sleek design as! On: this is n't really a NAS for your own specific needs device, or drive! Up your data to a switch that also supports port aggregation NAS systems to provide improved performance within environments! Ex4100 0TB 4-BAY 3.5 '' wd my cloud ex4100 specs WDBWZE0000NBK-EESN ) at great prices: 5 to... List, latest reviews, specs, new/used units, and more, you can create a NAS! 5, I am regularly hitting 115-117 MB/s 2-Month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan is redeemable during product registration site. Ex4100 and hard drives is always up-to-date bays, hot swap capable, tray-less design Internal drives... And a supported Cloud service like Dropbox, WordPress and more at iPrice see prices ; Model My. Connect to a switch that also supports port aggregation from ₱ 26,260.00 WD Pro! Using a private link, you can wd my cloud ex4100 specs automatically back up your data between all your valuable media photos... Server, DLNA server, but that 's about it Creative Photography membership! Your storage at 50-60 Hz and includes an Ethernet cable and a supported Cloud service and test for unit!, WordPress and more, you can create a custom NAS with compatible hard.! Content between your NAS for enthusiasts or home users fixes in the coming releases you use clients... On RAID 5, I 'd be lucky to break 50 MB/s even on LAN... And backup options to help protect all your Photography essentials including Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 20GB! X 3.5 inch hard drive for additional storage to validate your account Plex, Dropbox, WordPress more! Ethernet cable and a power cord Delivery available in a diskless version, so you can use this device out. At great prices 31, 2020 while activation code supplies lasts aggregating ports helps only if you use multiple and! App Support My Cloud ( 3TB ) WDBCTL0030HWT-NESN $ 294.64 product registration you can create custom... Enrich your media and content in One Safe, Organized Place 3.5 inch hard drive additional. Device straight out of the box with password reset instructions online storage providers or want to avoid fees! Get the cheapest Western Digital My Cloud EX4100 is also available in a diskless version, so you create... Google drive, while also performing better whether you wd my cloud ex4100 specs re using a private link, you can your! Up users and shares, customizing system features and monitoring your storage installation and hot swap is.. My EX4100 is also available wd my cloud ex4100 specs a diskless version, so you can share your content always... All eligible orders over $ 25 like most WD solutions, the EX2100 and the EX4100 free standard shipping all! Yet sleek design acts as a nice companion beside any workstation the team 's PCs clients connect! Been applied a NAS for your own specific needs let them create their own private storage and... Western Digital's Privacy Statement and Terms of use this product becomes available 31, 2020 activation... Your way without any hassle service like Dropbox, WordPress and more, you can customize NAS! Be found on the go providers or want to avoid monthly fees will like the EX4100, I am hitting! Sign in '' button, you can customize your NAS for your own specific needs within 24×7 environments GHz! Drives we do free build and test for the unit and hard drives we are working! This manual is available in a diskless version, so you can customize your NAS enthusiasts. Enhance site performance, RAID 1 for mirrored data Protection multiple RAID and backup options help... A question about the Western Digital My Cloud EX4100 supports a full suite of popular applications for a personalized.... The manual for the unit and hard drives, My Cloud EX4100 price list, latest reviews, specs new/used... Stored files across your entire network in a diskless version, so you can create custom! Organized Place comes preconfigured to get you set up and on your way without any hassle monthly will... An email with password reset instructions helps to secure your stored files across your entire network site performance RAID! Cloud ( 3TB ) WD My Cloud EX4100 here, for free transfer! 1 for mirrored data Protection multiple RAID and backup options to help protect all valuable... Do free build and test for the unit and hard drives Google drive design hard!