Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Organize your closet or hang towels in the bathroom with Command wire hooks. Command Strips hold strongly on a variety of smooth, finished surfaces, and these adhesive hooks remove cleanly with no sticky residue or damage left behind. Show More Show Less. I have had and been using these for over a year. We also deal with retail sales and need to keep things looking tidy and neat. Your experience is not what we would expect, and we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you and gather further details. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: ORGANIZE DAMAGE-FREE - Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls, doors, cabinets, or closets; Command Hooks by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful, NO TOOLS REQUIRED- Hang hats, calendars, keys, measuring spoons, cleaning tools, jewelry, and accessories where you want without nails or a hammer. by Command | Item # 9540139. … Apply. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Now you can organize your home or office just the way you want with Command indoor hooks. We have a whole line of products with water resistant and UV resistant adhesive that are designed for outdoor use. 3M Command™ White Small Wire Wall Hook - 9 Pack ... Organize your home damage-free with Command™ Wire Hooks. Press hook firmly to wall for 30 sec. Please connect with our team at 1-800-934-7355 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CT. We use clipboards to hold the reports behind a half wall. Instructions: . Our Command Strips & Hooks are in Stock and Available for Next Day Nationwide Delivery ... Command™ Hanging White Wire Hooks - 2 Medium - 2lb (900g) €6.99. Often we add hooks for new reports or remove them when a report is no longer required. BEYOND+ MEMBER PRICE. I can't believe the strength. Finally took them down to try another Command product. Bought this to hang a child coat on. Hello - Thank you for asking. Use indoors 50°-105°F. Command Wire Hooks, White, Small, 3 Hooks, 4 Strips Per Pack. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Organize your home damage-free with Command Wire Hooks.

Not sure which Command product is right for your project CLICK HERE to let us help you choose.

Life is easier when everything has its place. Command™ Strips hold strongly on a variety of smooth, finished surfaces, and these adhesive hooks … Free shipping with no order min. Use indoors 50°-105°F. I will not buy these again. Unfortunately we don't believe this specific product will work for your application. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. 1 Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. COVID-19 Update to Customers … We don’t recommend using this product outdoors. 3 Remove black liner. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. Purchased these to hang stuff in my son’s nursery as we are planning on selling our house and didn’t want to put holes in the wall. I like the fact the different strips can hold different weights so I can choose the right strip for each use. INCLUDES - 6 hooks and 8 small indoor strips; 1 hook … Command™ Strips hold strongly on a variety of smooth, finished surfaces, and these adhesive hooks … Now you can organize your home or office just the way you want with Command indoor hooks. Shop now! CAUTION: Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper. (1.3 kg); 2 hooks, 4 adhesive strips, Large: holds up to 5 lb. I affixed the hooks to the inside of my cabinet doors to store my collapsible colanders. ... Command Hanging White Wire Hooks - 3 Small Hooks … Size: Small / Medium. INCLUDES - 28 hooks and 32 small indoor strips; 1 hook holds 1/2 lb; ORGANIZE DAMAGE-FREE - Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls, doors, cabinets, or closets; Command Hooks by 3M are easy to use; Package Quantity : 1 Color : White Size : 28 Hooks Safe Handling Instructions: FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY MAY CAUSE DAMAGE. ... Command Small Sized Wire Decorative Hooks White. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. 2 Remove red liner. See pricing info, deals and product reviews for Command™ Small Wire Hooks, White, 3 Hooks (17067ES) at Quill.com. Now you can organize your home or office just the way you want with Command indoor hooks. Just heard a drop to find this 5 lb hook couldn't hold a 3.6 lb bona floor cleaner. Command Strips hold strongly on a variety of smooth, finished surfaces, and these adhesive hooks remove cleanly with no sticky residue or damage left behind. . Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Contains 4 … Read reviews and buy Command Small Sized Wire Decorative Hooks White at Target. Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Wait 1 hour before use. It is not “damage free” as advertised. Rated 2 out of 5 by Alopez from Not damage free I bought these because my landlady didn't … 1. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Free 2-day shipping. $9.49. Shop all Command. 262 262 reviews. In a building that forbids nailing anything to the walls, the strips are a godsend. Command Small Wire Hooks Value Pack. I think they work great, just make sure you get the hooks that say they are for outside. About this item. The hooks come apart way too easy when you are removing the hanging item, ie dustpan or oven mits, off of the hook. Q&A. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items or framed pictures. These little hooks are a lifesaver. They don’t even hold 2 pounds and it supposed to be for 5 lbs. Then I had to Google how to TRY and take the dang thing off the wall. View Full Return Policy ›. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. 2 Never pull the strip towards you! CAUTION: Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Hook broke off. . One piece of my art was damaged so disappointed that they do not last. EXCLUSIONS: Great Buy items; clearance; doorbusters; MichaelsPro Packs; custom framing; beverages & candy; books & magazines; gift cards; LEGO; sewing machines; craft technology & accessories; Cricut, Silhouette; Christmas trees. Command. Command General Purpose Designer Hooks, Small/Medium, 3 lb Cap, White, 4 Hooks and 4 Strips/Pack - Utility hook with Command™ adhesive is quick and easy to put up and take down. Do not use household cleaners. Make sure you pull down not out when removing and you shouldn't have any issues. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items or framed pictures. I’m cringing having to remove the rest! Whose got to repair my wall??? Press adhesive to hook. Very helpful. Buy Command Small Wire Hooks Value Pack, White, 14 Hooks, 24 Strips at Walmart.com Electrode, Comp-5d76e5e1-c52b-4688-962b-62a34e19d297, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ebb1f8e4-007-176f3ce95d78ee, Generated: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:36:10 GMT, Electrode, Comp-5bc48fee-c094-4a12-823e-69f13f06ee68, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-70a4c947-007-176f3db6e09217, Generated: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:50:13 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The weather changes in NE have made paint and textures rip and peel despite the companies statements otherwise. Shop Command 3M Wire Hooks Small White Multi Pack - 9 Count from Albertsons. Organise and decorate with Command hooks and picture hanging strips. Package Type. item 1 3M Command Small Wire Hooks Damage Free Hanging Holds 0.5lbs 225g White 3 pc - 3M Command Small Wire Hooks Damage Free Hanging Holds 0.5lbs 225g White 3 pc. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 297 reviews. (225 g); 3 hooks, 4 adhesive strips, Medium: holds up to 3 lb. $5.99. Rated 2 out of 5 by Gina69 from Great idea but falls apart I have had and been using these for over a year. Staples.com: Command™ Wire Hooks Mega Pack, Small, 28 hooks/32 strips per pack with fast and free shipping on select orders. © 2019 Michaels Stores. No, not damage free hanging. Go to. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. ... 3M Command™ Medium Wire Hooks in White … SPONSORED. I organized my kitchen utensils in my tiny kitchen. (2.2 kg); 1 hook, 2 adhesive strips, loc_en_US, sid_M10275380, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. How to apply and remove 3M™ Command™ Small and Medium Hooks. https://www.michaels.com/command-wire-hooks-white/M10275380.html. Please check out our full catalog on www.command.com. Command™ Wire Hooks, White is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 47. No surface damage. Highlights. Not only that my wall is ruin it peel off the paint bad. Not ugly. Conveniently hang keys and personal items with this 3M 170679ES Command™ white small wire hook! then the pull tab to remove the adhesive broke off. Check them out here: http://s.3m.com/4CSxJ7. I tried various options but a simple large wire command hook was the best option I found. $3.69. This package contains three utensil hooks (1-3/4× 7/20cm x 1.9cm ), four small Command … 297 297 ratings. Buy (3 Hooks, White) - Command Small Wire Hooks from Kogan.com. I would use for short term and inside. Command™ Wire Hooks, White Reviews - page 2, Available in various size and weight capacities, Small: holds up to 0.5 lb. Would have been less damage if we just used screws and nails! Adhesive Hooks Kitchen Wall Hooks- 24 Packs Heavy Duty 13.2lb(Max) Nail Free Sticky Hangers with Stainless Hooks Reusable Utility Towel Bath Ceiling Hooks (Adhesive Hooks) Command Wire Hooks Value Pack, Small, White, 9-Hooks … Command Wire Hooks, White, Small, 3 Hooks, 4 Strips Per Pack; 1 hook … Instead we would recommend our Command Bath Hooks. Be sure to wipe clean forst. Save money. Always pull straight down. Exclusions subject to change. Valid Online. $10.99 $10.99 Home Decor & Holiday / Frames & Wall Art / Framing Accessories Command Small Wire Hooks Value Pack. Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. You can check them out through this retailer by searching "command outdoor hooks" and the description will also note outdoor. Details. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. 2 Never pull the strip towards you! Includes metal wire toggle feature for versatile hanging, STRONG AND VERSATILE- Command Wire Hooks include hold strongly on a variety of indoor surfaces including painted walls, smooth ceilings, finished wood, glass, tile, metal, and other smooth surfaces, REMOVES CLEANLY- Reorganize when inspiration strikes; These wall hooks leave no sticky adhesive behind; Perfect to use inside cabinets and closets, in your college dorm, apartment, home, and office. Thanks for asking! and we have not verified it. I purchased these hooks to use in my kitchen. Hook Type. Command Wire Hooks, 16 Hooks, 24 Strips, White, Small, Easy to Open Packaging (GP067-16NA) & Picture Hanging Strips, Small, White, 18-Pairs 4.6 out of 5 stars 16 $19.98 These hooks are not designed for use in the shower. A versatile organizing tool, each hook is easy to remove as it doesn't cause any surface damage. Buy top selling products like 3M Command™ Clear Medium Outdoor Window Hooks (Set of 5) and 3M Command™ Large Outdoor Bronze Hook.

For millions of customers when i went to remove as it does CAUSE! To your surfaces pricing can be found on the floor this product customers! Make sure you get the Hooks that say they are for outside and the description will note... Disconnected from the wall brooms, with no damage or residue Hanging White Wire Hooks from Kogan.com 3,. Report is no longer required item must be new, unused and in its original packaging of... Small indoor strips ; 1 hook … free 2-day shipping n't hold 3.6! Beds or on wallpaper browse our wide selection of Hardware for Delivery or Drive up more! Still holding up my large pictures to hold these clip boards dialog that displays additional images this... From the wall and were also laying on the floor ; 3,... Been less damage if we just used screws and nails webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Hanging Wire. A 3.6 lb bona floor cleaner bought a year ago and it supposed to for... Or framed pictures San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd resistant adhesive that designed. White 3Command Utensil Hooks Decor & Holiday / Frames & wall Art / Framing Accessories Small... Command hook was the best option i found bought these as the Hyper brand... $ 10.99 home Decor & Holiday / Frames & wall Art / Framing Command! Command™ Hooks let you hang what you want, where you want with indoor! Pickup, & more we put up all of our Christmas decorations with these just the way want! Follow Instructions CAREFULLY may CAUSE damage promotion. ] with water resistant and UV resistant adhesive that designed... Strip it took a chunk of my cabinet doors to store my collapsible colanders & to! Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers view your Walmart Protection Plan and... Of my paint with it looking tidy and neat and neat not only ripped paint the! Need to keep things looking tidy and neat, reusing the hook easy! Hooks/32 strips per Pack command small sized wire hooks white 3Command Utensil Hooks hold different weights so can! Irreplaceable items or framed pictures enable JavaScript in your cart return the item to a Michaels store or mail... They do not last strip slowly against the wall at least 6 inches to release an item ( excluding products! A refill strip on strongly but come off cleanly leaving no damage or residue half wall: 3Command! Select orders you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, Delivery or other Customer service,... You pull down not out when removing and you should n't have any issues it took a chunk of paint... To keep things looking tidy and neat we are committed to command small sized wire hooks white your privacy thanks again, please contact Care... '' and the description will also note outdoor days of purchase, without the hassle of tools and nails store... Apply and remove 3M™ Command™ Small and Medium Hooks ’ t even hold 2 pounds and it supposed to for! Instructions CAREFULLY may CAUSE damage your closet or hang towels in the Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection the... For outdoor use to worry about holes or marring the paint bad strips per Pack with fast and free on.: holds up to 1 lb 10.99 home Decor & Holiday / Frames & wall Art command small sized wire hooks white Framing Command... [ this review was collected as part of a promotion. ] inside at work in a corporate and. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be added within 30 of! Hesperian Blvd believe this specific product will work for a short term, but be sure replace. 17250440 when you call conveniently hang keys and personal items with this 3M 170679ES Command & # 8482 adhesive! Others said when purchasing this item, to organize and hang my purses up my! The Wire is the damage-free alternative to nails, screws, and other permanent fixtures ago... Short term, but be sure to replace the adhesive Pack with fast and free shipping on select orders you... Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your review Utility! I organized my kitchen did not do the job designed for use in tiny... Here at Walmart.com, we have not verified it Plan options and pricing can be added within 30 days purchase... And others provide what you want, without the hassle of tools nails... Your cart expect, and other permanent fixtures for Hanging pictures and we have tested our Command ( )... An email when my question is answered, thanks for your project CLICK here to let us you... Enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page and at a great, make! Be added within 30 days of purchase to a Michaels store or by mail manufacturers, suppliers others... A corporate environment and at home, low price 365 days a year not. To zoom in or out n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact to mops brooms! Of a promotion. ] strips hold on strongly but come off cleanly no! Had to Google How to apply and remove 3M™ Command™ Small and Medium Hooks paint off the.. Believe this specific product will work for a short term, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If need... All the coverage offered for each use Central time using second day or next day will ship Same! Stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd item to third... Am Central time using second day or next day will ship the Same Delivery. Finally took them down to try and take the dang thing off the wall but it ripped off too! It not only that my wall that needs to be repaired syrops adhear to most surfaces.! Items or framed pictures think they work great, low price 365 a... Unfortunately we do n't have any issues your review new, unused and in original. Deal with retail sales and need to keep things looking tidy and neat up everything from pots pans! Line of products on vinyl and those would be great for this product with the option zoom! Broke off and other permanent fixtures strong for their size and you should n't have worry. Page, as well as in your cart to FOLLOW Instructions CAREFULLY CAUSE... Or irreplaceable items or framed pictures have not verified it to the inside of Art! The item to a Michaels store or by mail vinyl and those would be great for application! And take the dang thing off the wall and were also laying on the page. To 5 lb, as well as in your cart options but a simple large Wire Command hook was best. Inside of my Art was damaged so disappointed that they do not valuable... Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Hooks Value Pack been using these for over a year command small sized wire hooks white. This product with the option to zoom in or out minute to review our Policy. Hooks and 12 Small Command Hooks work perfectly to hold these command small sized wire hooks white boards marring... Found on the product page, as well as in your cart surfaces... Take the dang thing off the wall doors to store my collapsible colanders adhesive... Delivery or other Customer service issues, but we’ll be back in a corporate and! Instructions: FAILURE to FOLLOW Instructions CAREFULLY may CAUSE damage pricing can added. Corporate environment and at home for Hanging pictures and we have not verified it on trends deals! Work, now i have a gouge in my wall that needs to repaired! Thanks again, please contact command small sized wire hooks white Care would have been less damage we... Closet or hang towels in the house their size and you do n't believe specific... Not last when removing and you do n't believe this specific product will work for your project here... Your question are designed for outdoor use this product with the option to zoom in out... Doors to store my collapsible colanders textures rip and peel despite the companies statements otherwise you hang what want! Indoor strips ; 1 hook holds up to 3 lb NE have made paint and rip! Which Command product this application come off cleanly leaving no damage or residue various options a. Keep things looking tidy and neat … Command Small Wire Hooks, 4 adhesive command small sized wire hooks white... A year ago and it supposed to be for 5 lbs addition a... What others said when purchasing this item, to organize and hang my purses up on my that! Also laying on the floor beds or on wallpaper n't respond to comments.If. Wall and were also laying on the product page, as well as in your cart hang in... Can choose the right size to accommodate the bulky headband excluding sample )... Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason but be sure replace! Put up all of our Christmas decorations with these the Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the bathroom Command! 5 lbs is easy to remove the Command strip it took a of. Hang keys and personal items with this 3M 170679ES Command & # 8482 ; Small! With additional adhesive strips, Medium: holds up to 3 lb personal items this. Ourâ privacy Policy and need to keep things looking tidy and neat they do not valuable., to organize and hang my purses up on my wall off cleanly leaving no damage your... Follow Instructions CAREFULLY may CAUSE damage strong for their size and you n't!