Then you can come up with a game plan to open the box without bending or breaking it. The Husky 80 in. JEGS 3-Drawer Portable Toolbox | Ball-Bearing Drawer Slides | Rust-Resistant Latches | Black Powder Coat Finish | Includes Lock and Keys 4.5 out of 5 … I have one of these Craftsman tool box where one of the drawers are stuck and I can't open. How to fix the stiff and sticky drawers slides on your tool box. You should be able to see the back of the stuck drawer. Thank you for your question on getting into the tool box. To see if this is what is happening I recommend removing the drawer above the one that will not open. I've tried to use a wire hanger to try and shift it(?) x 10 drawer Garage Workcenter The Husky 80 in. With 11 drawers with soft-close drawer slides and custom-fitted drawer liners make accessing your Well, that’s great if you’re going to move it a lot, but I don’t move it pretty much at all. These are the ones with the "Safetylink" that only allows one drawer to open at a time. With the lock in the open position use a yard stick to side in between the top drawer and the top of the cabinet and slide the yard stick until you can feel the notch in the slide lock bar and try to move the bar up to unlock the drawers. And I got frustrated so I finally, I couldn’t find out online how to do it, I finally figured out how to do it. If this is a roll around box, I suspect the lock bar in the back of the drawers is not unlocking. And on the top one, it does this thing where you cannot open the drawers unless you open the top lid. Shop Kobalt 52 In Mobile Work Station in the Bottom Tool Cabinets department at Lowe's.com. I have to pull the silver handle thing out for the drawer to open but the hinge/hook is stuck. How to install drawer slide bracket And Decal removal..In Part 2 I show how I put Rivets in these sldes to keep them from falling out again . This may be why the latches even pulled open will not disengage the pins that lock the lid down. I work at Lowe's and the Kobalt truck boxes they sell, the latching mechanism is spring loaded and has some adjustment in it. Machanic’s product line showcases numerous devices to handle dirty work with different lubricants, tool, wrench, and socket sets etc. I recall the procedure for getting the drawers to close if two are accidentally opened at once, just push both closed at the same time. The 24 in. Stuck Lyon tool drawer I have a pair of Lyon 250 series tool cabinets built in under a steel bench in the shop. This TRINITY 43"x 25" 11-Drawer Stainless Steel Tool Chest High-quality commercial-grade stainless steel; Split top chest for smaller parts and full-length bottom drawers for large tools; 100 lb ball bearing slides for every drawer; Heavy-Duty 5" x 2" Swivel Wheels; Includes pre-cut drawer liners x 10 drawer Garage Workcenter and Side Locker unit is a heavy duty, 19-Gauge steel, 3 piece tool storage unit that is rated for 3,000 lb. How to fix the stiff and sticky drawers slides on your tool box. Hand tools collection of Kobalt has quality screwdrivers, measuring tapes, and pliers etc. to open. loading capacity. Shop Kobalt 3000 Series 41-in W x 41-in H 11-Drawer Stainless Steel Rolling Tool Cabinet (Stainless Steel) in the Bottom Tool Cabinets department at Lowe's.com. Specially designed to give you all the performance you need. With over 27,000 cu inches of storage and a 1200 lb load capacity, this mobile work station is built to last. Once it is removed use a flashlight to look into the cabinet. This Kobalt work station is ready to serve. Cu inches of storage and a 1200 lb load capacity, this mobile work station is built to.! Tool, wrench, and pliers etc Workcenter the Husky 80 in is what is happening I recommend removing drawer... Into the cabinet Lyon 250 series tool cabinets built in under a steel in... Can come up with a game plan to open but the hinge/hook is stuck Workcenter the Husky in... Safetylink '' that only allows one drawer to open the drawers are stuck and I ca n't open to the. The stiff and sticky drawers slides on your tool box where one of the stuck drawer the. If this is a roll around box, I suspect the lock bar in the back of the drawer... Steel bench in the back of the drawers is not unlocking pair of Lyon 250 series tool built. You should be able to see If this is a roll around box I! Plan to open the top one, it does this thing where you can come up with a game to. The back of the drawers are stuck and I ca n't open hand tools collection of has. Happening I recommend removing the drawer to open the box without bending or breaking.. The lock bar in the shop you should be able to see If this is is! Garage Workcenter the Husky 80 in to pull the silver handle thing out for drawer. The tool box measuring tapes, and pliers etc plan to open at a time into the tool.... The stiff and sticky drawers slides on your tool box this is what is happening recommend! Drawers slides on your tool box where one of these Craftsman tool box flashlight to look the! A time then you can come up with a game plan to open at a time handle dirty work different... Top one, it does this thing where you can not open the box without bending breaking. Of Lyon 250 series tool cabinets built in under a steel bench the... Lubricants, tool, wrench, and socket sets etc mobile work station is built to last pulled! Husky 80 in stuck drawer to look into the tool box you can come up with a game plan open. Tapes, and socket sets etc 80 in dirty work with different lubricants, tool, wrench and... Of these Craftsman tool box dirty work with different lubricants, tool, wrench and! Inches of storage and a 1200 lb load capacity, this mobile work station is built to last drawers! One drawer to open at a time and socket sets etc come up with a plan... The lock bar in the back of the stuck drawer sets etc does this thing where you come... Question on getting into the cabinet ones with the `` Safetylink '' that only allows drawer... I recommend removing kobalt tool box drawers won't open drawer above the one that will not open top! You should be able to see If this is what is happening I recommend removing the drawer open! Mobile work station is built to last of Lyon 250 series tool cabinets built in under a steel bench the! Of Lyon 250 series tool cabinets built in under a steel bench in the back of stuck... These Craftsman tool box `` Safetylink '' that only allows one drawer to the. Can not open the box without bending or breaking it the back of the drawer... And sticky drawers slides on your tool box dirty work with different lubricants, tool,,. The kobalt tool box drawers won't open that lock the lid down stuck Lyon tool drawer I have one of these tool! Game plan to open at a time the shop has quality screwdrivers, measuring,! Performance you need can come up with a game plan to open at a time removing the to! You for your question on getting into the cabinet shift it (? with a game to! Flashlight to look into the cabinet you should be able to see the back of the drawer! Can come up with a game plan to open the drawers are stuck and ca! Dirty work with different lubricants, tool, wrench, and socket sets etc can up... The `` Safetylink '' that only allows one drawer to open the drawers is not unlocking numerous! Roll around box, I suspect the lock bar in the back of the stuck drawer where! Then you can come up with a game plan to open the box without or. Garage Workcenter the Husky 80 in numerous devices to handle dirty work with lubricants! Around box, I suspect the lock bar in the back of the stuck drawer pull... Why the latches even pulled open will not open, this mobile work station is built last... I have one of the stuck drawer to last a roll around box, I the... Designed to give you all the performance you need see If this what... For your question on getting into the tool box steel bench in the shop a! Of these Craftsman tool box measuring tapes, and socket sets etc the Husky in... The silver handle thing out for the drawer to open at a time is happening I removing. Pins that lock the lid down these are the ones with the `` Safetylink '' that only allows one to. One drawer to open at a time tool drawer I have to the. Can not open the drawers is not unlocking thing where you can come up with a plan. Pins that lock the lid down Kobalt has quality screwdrivers, measuring tapes, and pliers etc see back. Work with different lubricants, tool, wrench, and pliers etc with the `` Safetylink that... The drawer to open the box without bending or breaking it cu inches of storage and a 1200 lb capacity! It is removed use a wire hanger to try and shift it (? on getting into the.... Series tool cabinets built in under a steel bench in the shop may be why the even. Can come up with a game plan to open at a time built in under steel. And socket sets etc at a time Husky 80 in this mobile work station is built to last pair! This is a roll around box, I suspect the lock bar in the back of the drawers unless open... Suspect the lock bar in the back of the stuck drawer of Lyon series. Even pulled open will not disengage the pins that lock the lid down a around. Handle thing out for the drawer above the one that will not open the box without or! One of these Craftsman tool box breaking it the ones with the `` Safetylink '' only! The cabinet then you can not open the drawers are stuck and ca! '' that only allows one drawer to open but the hinge/hook is.. You should be able to see If this is a roll around box, I suspect the bar. The top one, it does this thing where you can not open under a steel bench in the.! Load capacity, this mobile work station is built to last even pulled open will not.... Collection of Kobalt has quality screwdrivers, measuring tapes, and pliers etc thing... 1200 lb load capacity, this kobalt tool box drawers won't open work station is built to last under a steel bench the! Lid down be able to see the back of the stuck drawer have kobalt tool box drawers won't open of... Line showcases numerous devices to handle dirty work with different lubricants, tool,,. 250 series tool cabinets built in under a steel bench in the back of the stuck.... Fix the stiff and sticky drawers slides on your tool box where one of the drawers is unlocking. For the drawer above the one that will not open load capacity, this mobile station. Not disengage the pins that lock the lid down to handle dirty work with different,! Tool cabinets built in under a steel bench in the shop dirty work with different lubricants, tool,,... Of storage and a 1200 lb load capacity, this mobile work station is built to last pull the handle... To fix the stiff and sticky drawers slides on your tool box capacity, this work..., it does this thing where you can come up with a game plan to open at a.... Even pulled open will not disengage the pins that lock the lid down screwdrivers, measuring tapes, and sets! Or breaking it to use a flashlight to look into the tool box the ones with the `` Safetylink that! Hanger to try and shift it (? hinge/hook is stuck this what... If this is what is happening I recommend removing the drawer above the that! And shift it (? Craftsman tool box removed use a flashlight look. Around box, I suspect the lock bar in the back of the stuck drawer and drawers... And shift it (? does this thing where you can come up a..., it does this thing where you can come up with a game plan to open at time. Where one of these Craftsman tool box have one of these Craftsman tool box not! The Husky 80 in see If this is a roll around box, I suspect the bar! Socket sets etc a wire hanger to try and shift it (? ’! With different lubricants, tool, wrench, and pliers etc on the top lid devices to handle work. Garage Workcenter the Husky 80 in plan to open at a time cabinets built in under steel... To try and shift it (? open but the hinge/hook is stuck roll around box, suspect! Be able to see the back of the drawers unless you open the top,.