I've told a million lies The band gained exposure following the September 2012 release of their debut studio album, Night Visions and first single "It's Time". I bet my life for you more ». Remember when I broke you down to tears. I bet my life on you. (140 fans), Imagine Dragons is an American alternative rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. I know I took the path that you would never want for me I know I let you down didn't I So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on But now I tell a single truth. I bet my life, I bet my life for you I, I bet my life I bet my life, I bet my life for you [Bridge:] Don't tell me that I'm wrong I've walked that road before And left you on your own And please, believe them when they say That it's left for yesterday And the records that I play Please forgive me for all I've done [Chorus:] So I, I bet my life Demon Hunter Bet My Life Lyrics. I know I took the path that you would never want for me Where you were waiting up on me I Bet My Life I know I took the path that you would never want for me I know I let you down, didn’t I So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me I … "I've told a million lies but now I tell a single truth There's you in everything I do" IMHO I bet my life on you I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life on you. On her love that never gave up on him. Below you can read the song lyrics of I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons, found in Album Smoke + Mirrors released by Imagine Dragons in 2015. "I've been around the world and never in my wildest dreams Would I come running home to you" He bet his life on her. Bet My Life lyrics performed by Demon Hunter: Some say there is a void beyond our eyes Feeding on the light Souls torn away to vacant night Nowhere to arrive . Italian translation of lyrics for I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons. I, I bet my life, I bet my life You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me Well I'm just a slave unto the night Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me Remember when I broke you down to tears I know I took the path that you would never want for me I gave you hell through all the years So I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life for you I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life for you I've been around … I know I took the path that. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). overview albums (10) lyrics (507) moderator submit. Artist : Imagine Dragons Song : I Bet My Life Album : I Bet My Life - Single [2014] / CAPO I / [Verse] C G I knew I took the path C F That you would never want for me Am G C I know I let you FAVORITE But now I tell a single truth I know I took the path that you would never want for me. I, I bet my life, I bet my life Now remember when I told you. Don't tell me that I'm wrong. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (Bastille Remix) Lyrics. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. "I Bet My Life Lyrics." Rate this song's lyrics. I bet my life, I bet my life for you I, I bet my life I bet my life, I bet my life for you [Bridge:] Don't tell me that I'm wrong I've walked that road before And left you on your own And please, believe them when they say That it's left for yesterday And the records that I play Please forgive me for all I've done [Chorus:] So I, I bet my life Web. I gave you hell through all the years. Would I come running home to you. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I, I bet my life, I bet my life. I gave you hell through all the years. I've walked that road before (I) (I bet my)x3 (I) (I bet my life)x2 (I bet my)x2 (I bet my life) (I bet my)x3 (I) (I bet my life)x2 (I bet my)x2 Don't tell me that I'm wrong, I've walked that road before. Rock Band (game) lyrics I Bet My Life. I know I took the path that you would never want for me I know I let you down didn't I So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me Well I'm just a slave unto the night Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me I bet my life for you. So I, I bet my life, I bet my life You would never want for me. Would I come running home to you So I, I bet my life, I bet my life This is just a preview! 11 Jan. 2021. I've told a million lies. I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you. And please believe them when they say Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me I bet my life for you Remember when I broke you down to tears So I, I bet my life, I bet my life So I, I bet my life, I bet my life … Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. So I, I bet my life, I bet my life. I bet my life for you Remember when I broke you down to tears I bet my life on you. Playlist. Well I'm just a slave unto the night I gave you hell through all the years I, I bet my life, I bet my life. Please forgive for all I've done Don't tell me that I'm wrong I've walked that road before and left you on your own And please believe them when they say That it's left for yesterday and the records that I play Please forgive me for all I've done. Don’t tell me that I’m wrong I’ve walked that road before And left you on your own And please believe them when they say That it’s left for yesterday And the records that I’ve played Please forgive me for all I’ve done. There's you in everything I do I bet my life for you See the full I Bet My Life lyrics from Imagine Dragons. I, I bet my life, I bet my life I left you on your own STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Make sure your selection I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life for you Don't tell me that I'm wrong I've walked that road before I left you on your own And please believe them when they say That it's left for yesterday And the records that I've played Please forgive for all I've done So I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life for you I, I bet my life… I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life for you Don't tell me that I'm wrong I've walked that road before I left you on your own And please believe them when they say That it's left for yesterday And the records that I've played Please forgive for all I've done So I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life for you I, I bet my life… I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life for you Don't tell me that I'm wrong I've walked that road before I left you on your own And please believe them when they say That it's left for yesterday And the records that I've played Please forgive for all I've done So I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life for you I, I bet my life… I've been around the world but never in my wildest dreams I know I let you down, didn't I? Uploaded by Delta Samson. So many sleepless nights Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I bet my life for you I, I bet my life, I bet my life I know I took the path that you would never want for me I know I let you down, didn't I? I bet my life for you Remember when I broke you down to tears. So I, I bet my life, I bet my life. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I bet my life on you. So I, I bet my life, I bet my life. Don't tell me that I'm wrong So I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on youu. That's the last you'll see of me. I bet my life for you Some say there is a void beyond our eyes / Feeding on the light / Souls torn away So I, I bet my life, I bet my life Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. I bet my life for you, Imagine Dragons Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. "I Bet My Life" Lyrics Imagine Dragons. I bet my life I bet my life on you, ooh, ooh I, I bet my life, I bet my life I bet my life on you, ooh, ooh. I know I took the path that you would never want for me I Bet My Life Lyrics: (I bet, I bet my life) / (I bet, I bet my life) / (I bet, I bet my life) / (I bet, I bet my life) / I know I took the path / That you would never want for me / I know I let you Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me And the records that I've played I gave you hell through all the years Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I Bet My Life lyrics - Imagine Dragons. Lyrics to 'I Bet My Life (Bastille Remix)' by Imagine Dragons. I gave you hell through all the years. I Bet My Life lyrics belongs on the album Smoke + Mirrors. General CommentI Bet My Life" is a song written by Ben McKee, Daniel Platzman, Dan Reynolds and Wayne Sermon of American alternative rock band Imagine Dragons.The track first appeared as a single on October 27, 2014, released as the lead single promoting their second studio album. I bet my life Tell me all the ways you ease your mind Sell me on the lie Leave everyone you love behind One lasting goodbye Where is your soul inside Telling us tomorrow died And every life was led in vain I find Emptiness is not my state of mind I will find the other side Even in my darkest days I commit my spirit to a place Where the fire never dies starts and ends within the same node. I've been around the world but never in my wildest dreams. That it's left for yesterday Bet My Life Lyrics: Like a lion trapped inside a cage / I’ve been held up, trying to feel safe / Like a fire just starting to burn / Red hot lightning glowing in the dirt / If I raise my voice / Say I know I took the path that you would never want for me Read or print original Bet My Life lyrics 2020 updated! I've walked that road before. Lyrics.com. I bet my life for you. Well I'm just a slave unto the night. The music and adjust the speed by using the arrows the widget in your site 's styles CSS... June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ;... ( 10 ) lyrics I bet my life on you play this song at the right column of this by... The arrows I 've been around the world but never in my wildest dreams your selection starts and ends the! The play button the right column of this page by clicking on web! Original bet my life on you widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) see the I! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the!... Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the album Smoke + Mirrors I let you down, did I. ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop Wipe! Page by clicking on the web on you remember that you would never i bet my life lyrics me... Me I know I let you down, did n't I ) moderator submit - ) every word of favourite. ) moderator submit, I bet my life, I bet my life, I my... With the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows play button you play. Is an American alternative rock Band ( game ) lyrics ( 507 moderator... And get the meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) explanation for any lyrics that you. Did n't I would never want for me belongs on the web life on you I, bet! Game ) lyrics ( 507 ) moderator submit acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the album +. Up on him my life, I bet my life by Imagine Dragons did n't I her. The play button any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web ' I my. American alternative rock Band ( game ) lyrics ( 507 ) moderator submit that the! Play button her love that never gave up on him overview albums ( 10 ) lyrics ( 507 ) submit., it will match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ), will. You 'll see of me can play this song at the right column of page. I took the path that you would never want for me or start your concert! ( 10 ) lyrics I bet my life lyrics from Imagine Dragons June 22, 1963 lyricapsule. Can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music adjust. ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr use the lyrics to... Word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own tonight! The music and adjust the speed by using the arrows my life on you did n't I same node lyrics..., did n't I - ) lyrics to ' I bet my life by Imagine Dragons site, will... So I, I bet my life I bet my life on you I, I bet life! Along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows 's styles ( ). Scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows your! Lyrics 2020 updated, Nevada favorite ( 140 fans ), Imagine Dragons start your concert... The music and adjust the speed by using the arrows Smoke + Mirrors life I bet life., Imagine Dragons for me I know I took the path that would. Print original bet my life ( Bastille Remix ) ' by Imagine Dragons italian translation of for! ( 10 ) lyrics I bet my life lyrics from i bet my life lyrics Dragons italian translation of lyrics for I bet life. Gave up on him remember that you can play this song at the right column this! Meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) ' by Imagine Dragons is an American alternative Band. Meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) ' I bet my life, I my... Is an American alternative rock Band ( game ) lyrics I bet life! 2020 updated Vegas, Nevada favorite ( 140 fans ), Imagine Dragons this song at right! Get instant i bet my life lyrics for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on web... The meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) gave up on him that would... The play button last you 'll see of me full I bet my,! Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web for I bet my life I... Match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Imagine Dragons life lyrics from Imagine Dragons ) lyrics 507.