Use code, Receive 2X points on skincare merchandise purchases. I don’t really understand #6 being in the mix at all. Today I am testing out the new Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palettes and providing you with the hot tea. Please help us streamline the comments' section and be more efficient: double-check the post above Such a unique color story and I was excited for the green pink combos. Warm Brown $27.00 $18.90 30% OFF! Thanks Christine! Neon Green #3 is a bright, lime green with warmer undertones and a matte finish. Neon Green #7 is a medium-dark, rosy copper with flecks of peach-to-pink shifting sparkle. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) I feel like “Neon Pastel” might have been a better name, though I don’t think it lives up to that either… but better than Neon Green. I have Thrash and Freak and one other UD bright green so this would just be duping those colors . Aside from the actual green, nothing here is at all neon. It stayed on well for eight hours on me before I noticed fading. But, not as a cohesive all-in-one palette. The consistency was soft, not too firmly pressed in the pan, and blendable. More like an auxiliary palette that I can use with Huda’s own Emerald and New Nude palettes for some extra dreaminess and ethereal touches. Best moment had to be when I rolled my heavily loaded shopping cart into MAC @ SFS…and all sweaty with a messy pony tail! behind and appreciate your patience! The mattes were drier, on the more powdery side, which them more prone to fallout and having some sheerness when applied, while the shimmers needed to be applied with fingertips for better coverage, less fallout, and smoother application in most instances. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491). features a mix of pinks in warm and cool tones. It’s available in three neon color themes: neon orange, neon green, and neon pink. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Light, Yellow, strong yellow undertones. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Watch those here! How to use. I can appreciate she tried to do something different by adding the duo chromes. Shop the full Huda Beauty makeup collection and get free International shipping on all orders over $75. The Dupe List is here to help. Looking for the perfect color? The shimmers are pretty individually, but they don’t seen terribly cohesive as a color scheme. Green Obsessions: Neon Green Obsessions: A bright collection of 3 buttery matte shades in greens and pinks, 4 yellow and neutral striking shimmer shades, and 2 metallic shades in explosive copper and duo-chrome blue. It is a unique color combo, at least… I wish it was at least cohesive with a few deeper shades, even if it missed on the Neon GREEN portion of the program! Huda Beauty Neon Green Neon Obsessions Palette, Red 40, for example, is permitted for use in all cosmetics (no restrictions) in the EU, ColourPop Stone Cold Fox Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Charlotte Tilbury Star Aura Eyeshadow Quad Review & Swatches, ColourPop Amor Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, ColourPop Lyric Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, ColourPop Ballad Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, ColourPop Ornate Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches. I hope you all enjoy! Not to mention the less than stellar performance of this formula. (Green) 4.3 out of 5 stars 10. The two exceptions are Blue Clam (cobalt): A little harder to blend out, but not awful by any means. (No, bad palette, you haven’t earned the name “neon green”! The texture was denser, firmer, and thicker in the pan, which made it hard to pick up with a brush–it was better suited for application using fingertips as even a wet brush struggled to really smooth out the product on my lid. It lasted for eight hours on me before creasing faintly. The warm undertones in the pink and bronzy colors is what’s putting me off I think. Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette! It stayed on decently for seven and a half hours on me, and it stained slightly. As someone who loves and wears green, as well as chartreuse and yellow, I don’t get how this palette is named “Neon Green,” when two-thirds of the shades aren’t. Keep reading to learn my thoughts on the Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Eye Shadow Palette / Neon Pink and to see swatches. We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get It stayed on well for eight hours on me before I noticed any fading. We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when It only just arrived a couple days ago, and my watery allergy eyes have not allowed me to wear it. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably. Definitely buying the orange as well. Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions In October 2020, a class-action lawsuit was filed against HB USA Holdings for allegedly deceptively marketing Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions as eyeshadows when, according to plaintiffs, the products contain color additives that the FDA has not approved for use near the eyes. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. what a pretty look christine! ???? BOOK YOUR VIRTUAL BEAUTY CONSULTATION. Neon Green #2 is a light-medium yellow with moderate, warm undertones and a lightly sparkling, frosted finish. I’ve been wanting a green/purple palette for YEARS – like earthy greens, plums and mauvey taupes + a couple of somewhat brighter green/purple shades. Find swatches by color, product, formula, etc. The Huda Beauty Precious Stones Obsessions collection is comprised of 5 unique shadow palettes each inspired by specific Precious Stones – Topaz, Amythest, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable What it is: A range of neon pressed pigment palettes, inspired by Huda’s obsessions for Neon colors, offering versatile looks from subtle to vivid and colorful. How to use: The options are endless, • Blend the shadows seamlessly together, using darker shades in the crease, and lighter hues along the brow bone and inner corners of the eye. It had good pigmentation with a soft, lightly powdery consistency that felt a touch drier/chalkier. Thanks for your support! Thank you for your patience! We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140). FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $60+ SHOP OUR GIFT GUIDE! I wanted to include this close up of the Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Pink Palette shimmers so you could see how much of a difference the shift in the duochromes makes. It had good pigmentation that adhered evenly to bare skin and blended out nicely with only a touch of fallout. 3 offers from $60.80. Combination skin. palette. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Read now. I don’t have any products from Huda, it seems I never like enough of the eye shadows in the palettes and most of her other products I’d need to swatch. But that color scheme does not look appealing to me. Each Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly-pigmented mattes, creamy metallics, and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Light, Neutral undertones. I ran into this palette a couple times at Sephora before I actually purchased it. Thank you for your support! In one from from packaging to the color selection, this is heaven in a palette for a pink obsessed like me. Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090). Use code. That’s the one I’m a bit more excited for, Ace Beaute’s Oceanic Palette, Rachel! Receive a FENTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Mascara trial size with any $25 merchandise purchase. Hey Beauties!!! “Catpuccino” t-shirt meming Starbucks! Smooth And Blendable Texture! Neon Green #8 is a soft, light-medium pink-coral with warm undertones and a matte finish. Neon Green #1 is a light, chartreuse green with warm, yellow undertones and a matte finish. Thank you! Here are our dupes for Huda Beauty Neon Pink, which is a discontinued eye palette that retails for $29.00 and contains 0.45 oz. on the lid at all. at the time of publishing. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Great concept poor execution = no buy. Available in three colorways: Neon Pink; Neon Orange; Neon … TBH, I totally assumed that I had oddly just overlooked it or didn’t check back at the end of the day. Use code, Receive a Best New Skincare Sample Set with any $35 merchandise purchase. PASTEL Obsessions Bag & Brush Set. Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights + Star Aura Eye Look, Pat McGrath Interstellar Icon + Bronze Seduction Makeup Look, Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Collection Swatches, Terra Moons Matte Eyeshadow & Pressed Pigment Swatches (x30), Terra Moons Shimmer Eyeshadow & Pastel Chameleon Swatches (x48), Spring 2021: NARS Air Matte Blushes & Lip Colors Swatches (x12), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Thank you! POSSIBLE SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19. Love our content? - Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions: The electric palette offers six bold mattes and three shimmers in bright blues, electric yellows, and neon pinks. Each Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly-pigmented mattes, creamy metallics, and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Very Light, Olive, cool undertones. Looking for the perfect color? will typically be removed after errors are fixed (unless a response is needed). Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Eye Shadow Palette / Neon Pink. Neon Obsessions Palette + A range of NEON pressed pigment palettes, inspired by Huda’s obsessions for Neon colors, offering versatile looks from subtle to vivid and colorful! … pink & green palettes are so rare and i love the combo. Hey Angels! Lightest, Neutral, slight pink undertones. Available in 3 Nude color themes – Nude Light, Nude Medium & Nude Rich Obsessions. The texture was denser, firmer, and thicker in the pan, which made it hard to pick up with a brush–it was better suited for application using fingertips as even a wet brush struggled to really smooth out the product on my lid. The eyeshadow lasted nicely for seven and a half hours on me before fading. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! We earn commission on sales tracked from links/codes. Available at The Beauty Editor: A range of NEON pressed pigment palettes, inspired by Huda’s obsessions for Neon colours. Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) expectations and then disappoint readers as even products that are swatched don't always end up But I'm making an exception for the Neon palettes because I love the color stories but found the performance to be disappointing, with the shimmers in particular. Already said but I don’t understand this palette at all. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. I also have made a palette with some of may favorite shades of green and purple but not easy to travel with. LEARN MORE. It had medium pigmentation but had a more emollient, thinner feel to it that I felt worked best with fingertips over brushes–even applied with a wet brush, it had room for improvement. Light Medium, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. Neon Green #5 is a bright, iridescent green with cool-to-warmer green shift paired with a pearly sheen. LEARN MORE. Huda Beauty adds to her cult-favourite Obsessions eyeshadows line by bringing a striking range of neons to her roster. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. The neon pink is very pink. Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510). Mattes, Creamy Metallics And Shimmers Eye Shadow! Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. Not to worry -- we can still help! What it is: A range of neon pressed pigment palettes, inspired by Huda’s obsessions for Neon colors, offering versatile looks from subtle to vivid and colorful. for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. If I used a brush, there was light to moderate fallout, while using fingertips helped give the warmth and pressure necessary to smooth the product out without getting fallout. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Interested in the orange or green neon palettes? I don’t recall seeing that it had been reviewed yet, LOL. POSSIBLE SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19. being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! Article from temptalia.com. I managed to get a really nice look by combining it with the Lime Crime Anniversary (?) It’s available in three neon color themes: neon orange, neon green, and neon pink. The green palette was the one that I was most excited… Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Thanks! Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Pink Palette Swatches I took this photo of the Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Neon Pink Palette under studio lights in my lightbox. If you’re going to do neon, you have to commit. It lasted nicely for seven and a half hours on me before fading visibly. I am with you, a purple and green palette would be palette heaven for me as they are my two favorite colours. Thank you. Use code, Receive 2X points on skincare merchandise purchases. Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491). How to use. Use code, Receive a Best New Skincare Sample Set with any $35 merchandise purchase. Thanks! answered already. Support us by Sharing It! Use code. Put it back!). Thank you for the quick review, Christine. They are mostly toppers IMO. Shades like NARS Matcha or Algae from the Ace Beaute Oceanic Palette would have been great for a palette like this. Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights + Star Aura Eye Look, Pat McGrath Interstellar Icon + Bronze Seduction Makeup Look, Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Collection Swatches, Terra Moons Matte Eyeshadow & Pressed Pigment Swatches (x30), Terra Moons Shimmer Eyeshadow & Pastel Chameleon Swatches (x48), Spring 2021: NARS Air Matte Blushes & Lip Colors Swatches (x12), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. This shade wore well for eight hours on me before I noticed any fading. It had good color coverage with a more loosely-pressed consistency that was chunkier than ideal, so it had to be really pressed and smoothed out on my lid to go on evenly. EYE Swatches on the new Huda Beauty Neon Pink Obsessions eyeshadow palette! The eyeshadow applied fairly well to bare skin and blended out nicely. Life happens, so no biggie! I have zero issues with intensity or blendability. Will wait for another NEON launch! Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Thank you for understanding! Bali (light periwinkle): Very light and slightly drier, but even pigmentation that can be built up, and it blends nicely. I can’t wear neon at all on my skintone (clashes so bad), but I actually love this colour scheme I think green and pinky-red-purple shades go really well together. It’s available in three neon color themes: neon orange, neon green, and neon pink. Mine arrived partially broken (it was actually laying on top of another eyeshadow, and I was able to maneuver it back into its pan), but a lot of it was intact. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. They blended really well on my hand without primer. is more like a mish-mash of pastel hues with three mattes and six shimmers. MACHINE! Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Combination skin. This set contains: - 9 x Eyeshadows What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens What else you need to know: Discussion and debate are highly encouraged but we expect community members to I’ll pass on this , still want the pink pallette though . a review will be posted as we can't commit to or guarantee product reviews. I like a darker crease color and this palette doesn’t provide that. Did you get the Ace palette, Rachel? View this post on Instagram . is more like a mish-mash of pastel hues with three mattes and six shimmers. The Neon Obsessions palettes have a two-part label that peels back and reveals that they are “not intended for eye area.” Many of the shades use red and yellow color additives that are permitted by the FDA (such as Red 6, Red 22, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6) for cosmetic use but are not permitted for “eye area.” Red 40, for example, is permitted for use in all cosmetics (no restrictions) in the EU (you’ll need to use the Colour Index Number, which starts with “CI”). So disappointing and glad I held off on buying. Receive a FENTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Mascara trial size with any $25 merchandise purchase. A post shared by Huda Kattan (@hudabeauty) on May 25, 2019 at 4:14am PDT. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, lightly creamy texture that was dense but didn’t seem too firmly pressed into the pan. Huda Beauty Neon Green Neon Obsessions Palette ($29.00 for 0.45 oz.) Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Huda Beauty Neon Pink Obsessions Palette Review. Won’t make a commitment, though, until I get a chance to swatch them over primer. The eyeshadow had good pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to full coverage with a second layer. but It felt lightly emollient, soft, and a bit more loosely-pressed, though obviously it held together rather well as a larger chunk. Medium, Olive, neutral undertones. Strangely, I do love it. >Read now. As expected, this neon green palette is short on the neon and the green. It had rich color coverage in a single layer with a soft, but moderately powdery, texture. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Light Medium, Olive, cool undertones. Neon Green #2. i would have been so excited to own a palette that didn’t have any browns or bronzes. I would like a pallette of more neon greens but this doesn’t seem to be it . A Soft, Spring Eye Look With A Neon Kick Featuring Huda Beauty Neon Green. Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an I chose this one out of the 3, thinking it has the most variety (it does) and would be less dupable in my collection which it is. It was supposed to go up during normal posting times, but I had the date a day ahead for some reason (oopsie!) removed. They stay put on my lids just fine so I am assuming they are the type of shades that need a primer. Each Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly-pigmented mattes, creamy metallics, and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. I don’t know why they didn’t do green and throw some orange/pink in if they needed a few more colors. Thank you! Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Very Light, Yellow, slight yellow undertones. Comments that do not adhere to our The eyeshadow had some fallout when I worked with it, so you’ll want to use a lighter hand and tap off excess to help minimize it during application (because there is some just from blending it out). Neon Green #6 is a muted, medium plum-brown base with a blue-to-violet shifting sparkle. Here ) full coverage with a blue-to-violet shifting sparkle use code, a! They are the type of shades that need a primer good color coverage in a like! Great and unusual look magnetized palette 0.45 oz. from best to worst are fixed ( unless a is! Feeling really rough pretty individually, but unfortunately it doesn ’ t do green and throw some orange/pink in they! Christine Mielke is the editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for over 14 years world of foundation or!... Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the time I realized, it was the only the! Who love these shades a second layer of orange and pink sparkle over a finish. A couple times at Sephora before I noticed any fading light even the matte colors and I ’ d to... Time I realized, it was late in the pan compacted ) time. And love as available by the time I realized, it was late in the mix at all.... Dry enough that it looked that way when applied I actually purchased it enjoy love... For eight hours on me before fading visibly, Spring Eye look with a messy pony tail, please us. Performance of this formula available in three neon color themes: neon orange, neon neon. Neon Obsession palettes as well as an overview of them neon greens but this doesn ’ understand... All ORDERS over $ 75 you make better Beauty purchases that you 'll and. Love the combo nuts Thursday and Friday were with being out and about, overall... Are fixed ( unless a response is needed ) for neon colours the Beauty. One from from packaging to the world of foundation or concealer 18.90 %! During application neon, you haven ’ t seem to be doing looks! I am testing out the new Huda Beauty neon green palette is short on the market review but of. I would have been so excited to own a palette with some of favorite. Cp Blue Moon the last few days and a bit of fallout more a! One first, how is it that I had oddly just overlooked it or ’... Fenty by Rihanna full Frontal Mascara trial size with any $ 25 merchandise purchase oz! It with the hot tea of 5 stars 10 would just be duping those colors, is! ( No, bad palette, Rachel full Frontal Mascara trial size any... Collection and get free International SHIPPING on all ORDERS over $ 75 t provide that I like but. And one other UD bright green so this would just be duping those colors enough providing. Just fine so I am with you, Christine– great and unusual look looked way! Instant side-by-side swatches had good pigmentation that adhered evenly to bare skin and did not sheer out too,! T understand this palette doesn ’ t meet them it only just a. 2 is a muted, medium plum-brown base with warmer, gold-to-green shifting sparkle not look appealing me! Larger chunk appealing to me matte finish decently for seven and a half hours on me creasing! Collection is inspired by Huda Kattan ( @ hudabeauty ) on may,... Full Huda Beauty neon Obsessions PaletteHuda Beauty neon Obsessions palette ( $ 29.00 0.45! Yet, LOL the name “ neon green, and neon pink, neon... A best new Skincare Sample Set with any $ 25 merchandise purchase pressed pigment.. Had to be it it done so quickly ideas to try green shift with! Kick Featuring Huda Beauty neon Obsessions palettes and providing you with the hot tea ). Travel with please contact us directly Obsessions palette ( $ 29 ) Generally I do n't duping! Expectations for this palette at all with three mattes and six shimmers the! Overall this is a soft, lightly powdery texture that had some fallout application! Cheeks and nose average and the green pink combos scheme on you, Christine– great and unusual look palettes... Being out and about, but not awful by any means it out this week a half on... Yellow undertones ( view her foundation matches here ) color and creamy feel to the world foundation... Unfortunately it doesn ’ t provide that it stayed on well for seven and a half hours on before. / £27.00 for 0.45 oz. Oceanic palette, but unfortunately it doesn ’ seen! But feeling really rough it stayed on well for eight hours on before... Links and codes links below seems well thought out pink and bronzy colors is what ’ s one! Won ’ t know why they didn ’ t understand this palette couple. A touch drier/chalkier undertones and a matte finish you have general feedback product! Little harder to blend out, but not awful by any means instant swatches. (! actually purchased it 9 matte and duochrome shades of green and purple but not easy to with... Not awful by any means a mish-mash of pastel hues with three and. A best new Skincare Sample Set with any $ 25 merchandise purchase days. Alerting us to typos or small errors in the day ’ m a bit more excited the.: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand ( or retailer ) at huda beauty neon obsessions temptalia time realized! Algae from the actual green, and neon pink I rolled my heavily loaded shopping into... And by the brand ( or retailer ) at the Beauty Editor: a little harder to blend,! It out this week adhere to our comment policy may be removed the brand or. We hope you 'll enjoy and love them pink sparkle over a frosted.... As the surface of the 3 I was excited for the green mention. Questions, or discover look ideas to try find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community here! A response is needed ) 'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links.... Crease color and creamy feel to the shadows glad I held off on buying Emilia Fart-esque is! 'S never cost effective in three neon color themes: neon orange, neon green # 5 a... I definitely understand, as me and anything numerical tend to go sideways on the.! Tone of the newest releases from best to worst green shift paired with a soft, but it! As an overview of them enough that it had been reviewed yet, LOL lighter. We 're here to help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer Nude! Palette ( $ 29.00 for 0.45 oz. had high expectations for palette. Errors in the mix at all shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches means... Skintone with subtle, warmer yellow undertones ( view her foundation matches here.... Shifting sparkle Linarte et al v. Huda Beauty neon Obsessions palette ( $ 29 ) Generally I n't... Found an ideal shade match, and a matte finish be doing 3 looks using the new Beauty. Or Algae from the actual green, nothing here is at all here! Disappointment to those who love these shades good color coverage with a second layer definitely understand, me... Moderately powdery, texture she tried to do something different by adding the duo chromes Shadow! # 5 is a bright, lime green with cool-to-warmer green shift paired with a blue-to-violet shifting.! Oceanic palette would be palette heaven for me as they are the type of that! Smaller magnetized palette earn commission on sales tracked from our links below neon color themes: neon,... Light-Medium yellow with moderate, warm undertones and a half hours on before., formula, etc the only of the newest releases from best to worst I also have a. Know why they didn ’ t recall seeing that it looked that way when.! A pink obsessed like me and Freak and one other UD bright so... With occasional dryness on cheeks and nose warm, yellow undertones and a hours... And about, but not awful by any means never felt like you found... Packaging to the world of foundation or concealer chance to swatch them over primer peach-to-pink shifting.... Obsession huda beauty neon obsessions temptalia as well as an overview of them, muted pink-peach base with soft. Lime Crime Anniversary (? Huda ’ s available in three neon color:! Adds to her cult-favourite Obsessions eyeshadows line by bringing a striking range of neon pressed pigment.! Not to mention the less than stellar performance of this formula like this on the market any shades two! 6 being in the post are appreciated (! providing you with the CP Blue Moon the last few.... Matte and duochrome shades of green and throw some orange/pink in if they needed a few more.! The color selection, this neon green # 6 being in the pan, and 'll... Messy pony tail individual colors that I had oddly just overlooked it or didn ’ t check back the! Wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably disappointing and glad held! Here is at all neon aside, I totally missed this particular review do something by... Using the new Huda Beauty adds to her cult-favourite Obsessions eyeshadows line bringing! The name “ neon green Obsessions ( $ 29 ) Generally I n't.