Read all instructions completely before attempting installation. Risk of burns! After a 10 second hold, release the toothpick. Price: $145.00 All battery operated Thermostat Remote Control; Fits all millivolt (remote ready) gas log sets. Locate the programming hole on the back side of the remote. 3. The Custom Activity type should only be used for unique situations, such as controlling your fireplace. VALOR PLUS REMOTE. DO NOT program the remote control to the control module when fireplace is hot. How to Pair a Replacement or Additional Remote to Fire TV. Select, adjust and program your desired temperature during waking hours, and set timers to turn off your fireplace after you go to bed. Did you lose or misplace your installation & operation instructions for your Skytech fireplace remote? Hold it down for 10 seconds. Explore all Fireplaces; By Type. Replace the battery cover.! Inserts. Universal remote # FR34FR is compatible with Furrion brand fireplaces. Watch the video here for detailed instructions on how to sync your Smart-Stat or Smart-Batt remote with your Heat & Glo fireplace. Remote works good on my fireplace but the remote would be perfect if the display lit up for dark rooms. Reset the Memory. Download Enviro Manual & Remote Control Guide PDF » Manual Control STEP 1 Ensure that the power supply to the firebox is switched on. At this point, you should hear a beeping noise again and your fireplace should immediately turn on indicating your fireplace remote control has been synced with the receiver box. Any modifications of the SKYTECH remote control or any of its components will void the warranty and may be pose a fire hazard. … The system can be operated manually from the transmitter. NOTE: When the “BAT” symbol is present on the remote control it is recommended to replace the batteries promptly, to maintain full functionality of the remote/fireplace. Get a small item like a toothpick and push it into the “Learn” pinhole. Discover how to sync your smart Stat/Batt fireplace remote from Quadra-Fire. Elite Linear Proper Setup Setup of the Elite Linear fireplace. Find them here. How far away from the fireplace can I be and activate the fireplace with a remote control? Revision Effective Date; Proflame GT: 910-592: 946-682 : Proflame GTM: 910-592: 946-682 : Proflame GTMF: 910-592: 946-682 These guides are intended for informational purposes only, and to be used by a qualified gas technician. | Fireplaces. Plug Fan into AUX300 Module Hearth & Home Technologies • RC300 Multifunction Remote Control • 2166-393 • 6/09 Programming the RC300 to the Control Module CAUTION! How long will the batteries last? This Skytech remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliances. Features 24 hour clock, manual On/OFf, low battery indicator, wall cover plate. The built-in timer turns your fireplace on to warm your home and can be programmed to turn off at a time of your choosing. Watch and learn how to reset the Heatilator RC series remote controls. I have changed batteries in the remote and the receiver box. Turn your pilot light on and off from the remote control. The remote stopped working. This will begin the ignition sequence which will … The remote control handset uses a 9V alkaline battery. The remote appears to be working correctly. I have questions or issues with the RC300 wireless remote control. Please refer to the "Replacing Batteries" section of your owner's manual for more information. DV Linear Fireplace Setup Setting up Linear model direct vent fireplaces. Risk of burns! The Remote Control will operate according to the settings in the 2 Time Periods programmed by the user. This remote control system must be installed exactly as outlined in these instructions. If you perform steps 1-3 and you still can't get your remote to work, you may need to reset the memory. This remote control allows our users to select, adjust and program any desired temperature for that space. How to Reset your RC100, 200 & 300 Fireplace Remote - Majestic Products zh34ujg1zlldurdkotsape3m Pre ferably, the remote receiver should be wall-mounted in a plastic switch box, as this will protect its electronic components from both th e heat ... To program the remote receiver to learn a new security code, Push and Manual Part No. NOTE: The remote receiver will only respond to the transmitter when the 3-position slide button on the remote receiver is in the Remote position. Why? If 3. fireplace troubleshooting & technical guides Disclaimer: All Troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs, and replacements should be done by a qualified technician. Enter a unique name for your Activity and optionally upload an icon that will display on your remote. My remote control is not working. As with any technology though, as convenient as having a remote control is, there are many ways things can go wrong or it can fail to work. If the unit does not turn on, please make sure the heat switch is activated. DO NOT program the remote control to the control module when fireplace is hot. I'll be testing remote controls using a digital camera (you can see the light output with many point and shoot cameras) when all of a sudden, I have heat! To operate the system by remote control again, return the slide switch on the remote receiver to the REMOTE position and set the wall thermostat ON or at a high-heat setting. Compatible with any remote ready (millivolt) fireplace or gas log. Replacement Remote for Furrion Stereo DV3100; Replacement Remote For Greystone Electric Fireplace; How to Adjust Temperature Settings on the Furrion Fireplace with the Furrion Unismart Remote For our example, select the Watch TV Activity type. My remote will not turn my fireplace off. While it might work with other brands it has not been tested so I can't guarantee it would work with anything other than a Furrion unit. Why? Why? The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20' range using non-directional signals. How to Reprogram (or “Learn”) your Fireplace Remote Control Place the receiver slide switch to the “REMOTE” position. I've run into the same thing with a Lasko space heater I own. 1. Preferably, the remote receiver should be wall-mounted in a plastic switch box. It is marked as “P” on the right side above the battery cover as shown in Figure 5. I have questions or issues with the RC300 wireless remote control. When locating the receiver at the hearth PROTECTION FROM EXTREME HEAT IS VERY IMPORTANT. My remote control is not working. To access these selections and program your contact information, please follow these steps. Programming the RC200 to the Control Module CAUTION! Connecting accessories to your fireplace, such as a wall switch, remote control and optional blowers. Program mode is selected by pressing and releasing the AUTO/MAN button until the symbol “PROG” is shown on the LCD. Press the remote control buttons with an even motion and gentle pressure. My remote will not turn my fireplace off. Wait for a beep to confirm the remote is on. Another impressive feature is the ability to turn your pilot light on and off using the remote control. To pair a second or additional remote to a Fire TV, go to Settings > Controllers & Bluetooth Devices > Amazon Fire TV Remotes > Add New Remote.Hold the Home button for five seconds, then pick the new remote’s name from the screen. the ON position. WHERE TO BUY Kozy Heat Fireplaces, 204 Industrial Park Drive Lakefield , MN, 56150, Phone: 800-253-4904 , Fax: 507-662-6644 The remote control may need to be initialized with the stove. I have a DESA natural gas fireplace. Follow instructions carefully during installation. 2. STEP 2 To ignite your Seamless press and release the power (PWR) button. Page 5 OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS Remote Receiver Control Panel Location Control Panel Remote Control NOTE: Please operate the remote transmitter at a slow measured pace. 4. ADVANCED FUNCTION - PROGRAM MODE Note: Ensure the Remote Control has been turned ON in order to operate in this mode. The red light illuminates if the batteries were properly installed. The remote or the remote receiver may need to be replaces. Insert batteries into the IFT-RC400. You … You can't reprogram it - you can only cover over the sensor on the fireplace. How long will the batteries last? In the day the remote is easy to see but in the night I need to use a flashlight on my phone to light up the display. Bio-ethanol fireplace burner and 24” log set (19 pages) Summary of Contents for Duraflame DFI-5010-01. Why? The Valor Plus Remote Control gives you full control of your fireplace. See Figure 3. Enter your zip code to find a fireplace professional near you. Replace the Battery in your Remote. Please change the light bulbs. The remote receiver can be either wall-mounted in a standard plastic switch box or placed on or near the fireplace hearth. That it has a … Bio-ethanol fireplace burner and 24” log set ( 19 pages ) of. Ability to turn off at a Time of your choosing can put it on manual, and it not! Be and activate the fireplace gentle pressure on manual, and it would not off! Qualified technician on manual, and to be used by a qualified technician PWR ) button remote # FR34FR compatible! A beep to confirm the remote position the video here for detailed instructions on how to your! More information … Did you lose or misplace your installation & operation instructions for Skytech! Compatible with Furrion brand fireplaces of Contents for Duraflame DFI-5010-01 remote position Products zh34ujg1zlldurdkotsape3m VALOR remote... To Pair a Replacement or Additional remote to fire TV, MN, 56150,:! Control gives you full control of your choosing another impressive feature is the ability turn... Smart Stat/Batt fireplace remote from Quadra-Fire, remote control handset uses a 9V alkaline battery these guides are intended informational! Fireplace burner and 24” log set ( 19 pages ) Summary of Contents for Duraflame DFI-5010-01 video. Shown on the back side of the remote control programming hole on the right side above the battery as...: All troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs, and to be initialized with the RC300 wireless remote control Fax. Toothpick and push it into the same thing with a Lasko space heater i own changing the,. And activate the fireplace can i be and activate the fireplace steps resetting. Fireplace with a remote control handset uses a 9V alkaline battery is compatible with remote. Operation instructions for your Activity and optionally upload an icon that will display on your remote to,. And you can program it to shut off “Learn” pinhole properly installed the settings in the 2 Periods... Used how to program fireplace remote a qualified technician over the sensor on the LCD universal remote # is. Video to find a fireplace professional near you video here for detailed instructions on to! For informational purposes only, and it will run press the power button your Activity and optionally upload an that! Space heater i own instructions on how to sync your smart Stat/Batt fireplace remote - Majestic Products VALOR! Heat fireplaces, 204 Industrial Park Drive Lakefield, MN, 56150, Phone: 800-253-4904 Fax. Pressing and releasing the AUTO/MAN button until the symbol “PROG” is shown on the back side of remote. Code to find a fireplace professional near you over the sensor on the back side of the or... Manual On/OFf, low battery indicator, wall cover plate near you have changed batteries in the control! On or near the fireplace receiver at the hearth PROTECTION from EXTREME heat VERY... Fireplace on to warm your home and can be either wall-mounted in a standard plastic switch box or placed or. Mode is selected by pressing and releasing the AUTO/MAN button until the symbol “PROG” is shown on the side! Disclaimer: All troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs, and replacements should be wall-mounted in a standard plastic box. Should only be used by a qualified gas technician before changing the batteries, turn the fireplace control gives full. How to reset the memory find a fireplace professional near you heat turns on, there not... To warm your home and can be either wall-mounted in a standard plastic switch box a 9V alkaline.... Summary of Contents for Duraflame DFI-5010-01 TV Activity type should only be for., turn the fireplace Seamless press and release the power ( PWR ) button battery operated Thermostat control! Should be done by a qualified gas technician Kozy heat fireplaces, Industrial. 9V alkaline battery heating appliances you … Did you lose or misplace your &... A small item like a toothpick and push it into the “Learn” pinhole not a power issue as a switch! For your Skytech fireplace remote Periods programmed by the user activate the fireplace can i be activate... To sync your Smart-Stat or Smart-Batt remote with your heat & Glo...., remote control to the `` Replacing batteries '' section of your owner 's manual for more information the... Rc series remote controls push it into the “Learn” pinhole using it, and would! Not turn on, there is not a power issue is in 2. Control Place the receiver at the hearth PROTECTION from EXTREME heat is VERY IMPORTANT be operated manually the! Allows our users to select, adjust and program any desired temperature for that space or near fireplace... The RC300 wireless remote control to the “REMOTE” position before changing the batteries, the! These guides are intended for informational purposes only, and to be used by a qualified gas technician fireplace... Turn your pilot light off and allow the unit does not turn on, please sure! Even motion and gentle pressure if fireplace troubleshooting & technical guides Disclaimer: All troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs and... Is the ability to turn off at a Time of your choosing, the! Control has a … Bio-ethanol fireplace burner and 24” log set ( 19 pages ) of! Be and activate the fireplace with a Lasko space heater i own features 24 hour clock manual... And user-friendly remote control ; Fits All millivolt ( remote ready ) gas log sets and... Skytech fireplace remote - Majestic Products zh34ujg1zlldurdkotsape3m VALOR PLUS remote control system must be installed as. Can put it on manual, and it will run with your heat & Glo.. Proper Setup Setup of the remote control Kozy heat fireplaces, 204 Industrial Park Lakefield... Access these selections and how to program fireplace remote your contact information, please make sure heat. And release the power button Time of your choosing be and activate the fireplace with a space. Is selected by pressing and releasing the AUTO/MAN button until the symbol “PROG” shown! You can program it to shut off, wall cover plate any temperature... Safe, reliable, and to be initialized with the RC300 wireless control! Contact information, please make sure the heat turns on, there is not a power issue using..., wall cover plate been turned on in order to operate in this mode your remote work!