You’re surrounded by restored gothic buildings hidden away in the sleepy but elegant village of Chantilly. We chose to get married on a Friday because it was way more affordable and it ended up being great because our family was in town for the weekend anyway. Check out our ethereal wedding selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. This is the venue for you. Up the cut stone steps, you’ll open the door to an experience that is unparalleled. The weather was beautiful, all of my guests were comfortable and happy and they still rave about our wedding 3 months later! Other than that, everything was perfect. They were fun to work with and we are so happy that we had the chance to work with them. Now, while the venue was a 10/10, what really set this over the top is the help we got before-hand and day of. Was a great unknown spot in the area and good size for about 150 people. . The endless options—from an adobe chapel to an ethereal barn to a quaint “tree house,” you can choose the space that best suits your event needs. . Perched high atop a gentle hillside this authentic redwood seed barn enjoys the fragrance of fruit blossoms and sweeping views of San Diego’s rocky hilltops. This is the perfect venue for the wedding of your dreams - I loved every moment of our special day and we will forever cherish the memories of our wedding at Ethereal. Art of Life e did. Our wedding day was magical and perfect! She even had an idea that we implemented into our ceremony! We can't say ANYTHING negative about Ethereal and all of our guests who we talked to after our day, have given so many compliments about the venue. ... Just started my planning process three months ago for a wedding that’s going to happen on Feb 9th. Ethereal itself was beautiful with millions of sparkling twinkle lights in all of the giant trees. The service by the staff was impeccable. If they could fix the heating issue it would be perfectly magical for a winter wedding. Our proven team of wedding professionals will provide a superlative level of coordination and support to assist you through the wedding planning process, rehearsal, and day-of coordination. Once I set my eyes on this venue I knew it was mine! The perfect spot for a wedding, corporate event or private function. Their valets were absolutely polite and courteous to everyone, and their staff was very helpful and friendly- nothing but smiles and warm welcomes the entire 4 hours we were there. I had fallen in love with Rancho Las Lomas early on but when I found out their price tag I was completely turned off. Forged bent iron pergola in an open air setting with climbing vines. We were also able to take engagement photos here and at one of their near locations called Myrtle Creek that we absolutely love (I can’t figure out how to attach them here.) right questions and was there to make sure our big day was a success. 93 reviews of Ethereal Gardens "This property is absolutely magical! Wow. The property is gorgeous so many variations to customize your day. On the day of the wedding, everything went so so smoothly. : @sarahzimmermanphoto, Even the leaves fell for you ✨ Nevertheless, the amazing location, venue, decor, and staff made it well worth it. The location provided a variety of locations based on your preference for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Natalie was literally the best human we could’ve ever asked for to help get our wedding planned. Another cool feature of the venue is their “glamping” tents. They were very accommodating from our very first visit to the last goodbye at the wedding. ying the words “I wish we would have”). And SO many! Although, I did have to compromise on some things, for example, having my wedding on a Thursday (price wise it was so much more affordable), and being okay with the 10pm cutoff... read moreLove at first sight! I bugged her with so many questions, and she always went out of her way to help! Wedding packages cost about $260,000. 2021 © Trademark Venues. The estimated cost for this wedding is $18,107. The venue overall was breath... TWINKLE TWINKLE TWINKLE. It feels like it was custom built just for you! : @sethsanker This venue is really beautiful, the staff is fantastic, and everything was amazing. Giant open fir beam trusses Adorn the ceilings over head, subtle artistically designed crosses embellish opaque glass windows offering your guests a peek of the whistling pine forests that surround. Other color fabric upgrades available to rent à la carte. The staff was amazing and so accommodating!!! If you're thinking about Ethereal, you will not be disappointed. The reception was inside a tent with market lights and long tables. The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious. Lush gardens, twinkling rose arbors, tranquil waterfalls, and romantic statuary surround a historic estate nestled among the towering trees of a private, intimate forest. The wedding color theme is Greens. The lighting is also perfect which is ideal for photographers. The after party was inside an amazing space, I forgot was they call that building - but it had a giant, and I mean giant stone fireplace that you could literally walk into. Once I set my eyes on this venue I knew it was mine! Karissa, our wedding coordinator, did an awesome job in helping us plan everything and make our vision a reality. I found that I was able to save on my wedding by booking an earlier wedding and we had no reason to wait any longer. They went above and beyond and we couldn't be more grateful! 31815 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 | 949.248.1586 Yikes – never planned a wedding before but so far so good (mostly thanks to this venues coordinators but I don’t mind taking credit!) Welcoming reservations through 2023. This was something that I really, really, really wanted for my wedding day. Absolutely beautiful and staff was friendly and valet guys really were awesome! WEDDING. I will update this review for Ethereal Gardens after my wedding day. It was great to have a coordinator (Anne) who asked all the right questions and was there to make sure our big day was a success. OR. For us it was perfect. A Magical Wedding in Chickasaw Gardens December 8, 2020 by Jenna Bratcher When the possibility for a second chance at love and marriage came along (thanks to a mutual friend with stellar matchmaking skills), Allison Wilson and Mark Greaney were all in. Upon entering the bridal parlor, you will feel a sense of renewed tranquility with its bohemian-inspired beauty and simplicity. earch/analytics for work so I did a ton of research on local venues for us prior to leaving a deposit at Ethereal. I am in res... My fiancé and I were so lucky to find Ethereal Gardens! The ample cedar bar holds the balance to your left with its hand carved wood inlays and custom lighting. A great venue for a great party. Their aesthetic concept was clearly defined: an ethereal secret garden with pervasive foliage overgrowth and vintage apothecary accents. In total, these gardens offer ten outdoor wedding sites, filled with roses, orchids, woodlands, tropical plants and more, making it a must for nature lovers. This open-air presentation of thirst-quenching refreshments and chilled beverages is sure to be eagerly enjoyed by your guests. then they went on a double date but as other people dates. Everything about the venue is so romantic! Thank you so much for making our day!!! Everything during the wedding fell into place and being that this was a wedding for 275 people I am beyond impressed / happy with this team! Everything about Ethereal Gardens made our wedding day so special. Here for a friend’s wedding. Although, I did have to compromise on some things, for example, having my wedding on a Thursday (price wise it was so much more affordable), and being okay with the 10pm cutoff... Love at first sight! Picture wandering through beautiful gardens and ethereal woodlands. The staff was so wonderful and our planner was AMAZING! While it was challenging getting all of our special little items from Utah in one car, we were able to accomplish this. The wedding I attended had about 150 people, but there were spaces for much bigger weddings as well as beautiful ceremony and reception sites for intimate weddings. Sign Up From start to finish, my wedding was completely perfect because of Ethereal Open Air Resort. Thank you for considering Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens as the destination for your special event. We looked into this company heavily to make sure we were in good hands prior to leaving our deposit. There are always some minor hiccups or miscommunications and we are very impressed by the staffs professionalism and they way they handled inconveniences. A romantic and ethereal country house, set in 18 acres of idyllic grounds and surrounded by a world class nature reserve, every wedding hosted at Thicket Priory is as unique as you are. Two guests from our wedding actually recommended the venue to two newly engaged couples to come tour. So cool! Inside the chapel we had about 150 people and we really felt like that was an intimate number for such an anticipated day. The serenity of the Catskills surrounds you on the 107 acres of Natural Gardens, an actual working four-season farm! I had always dreamed of a rustic wedding, as my husband and I love the outdoors, and this exceeded our expectations. An incredible boho San Diego wedding at Ethereal Gardens taken by destination wedding photographer Gabriel Conover. Appropriately-attired catering personnel attends to your event to ensure a high level of service and attention to detail. read moreLoved working here!!! Literally! Thank you Trademark and Ethereal Team for perfect day. Ethereal is an amazing venue. They do the catering in house and the food was exceptional I still have guests telling me how amazing it was. Nothing was out of place and the whole team of coordinators, servers, bartenders, chefs, bakers, etc, were truly phenomenal. The venue is just gorgeous, there are 3 different ceremony areas and we just fell in love with this place! We had our photo booth, Desert Luna Photobooths for our bride Sarah’s wedding and we cannot recommend this place enough! Such a cool venue read less. It made it easy and almost stress free!! I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking. They hosted a beautiful wedding with amazing food! Literally! We really enjoyed the process they have in place. We were looking for an intimate setting and we are so lucky that we found Ethereal. We had everyone tell us how beautiful our wedding and the venue was (and they are still telling us that a month later). For the Bride & Groom searching for that perfect romantic blend of ethereal bliss and natural elegance. We loved Ethereal and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding or event venue! I feel very confident about my choice with Trademark Venues, having looked at multiple other options online and in person, and feel it would be reasonable to continue this conversation after I have more data and experience to reflect on. Highly recommended for any couple, especially if you’re looking to do an outdoor event and take advantage of the beautiful weather here in Southern California. Venture down the fragrant jasmine laden pathway arbor and there, nestled among giant pine trees you will discover a Chapel designed completely by using only brick & timber. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the space was and how perfect our wedding was. Ethereal Gardens is AMAZING. The groom and his party will enjoy the nostalgic essence of this private, men’s only lounge, complete with black leather wingback smoking chairs, a de-constructed bar, foosball tables, and board games. Everyone is so incredibly great, helpful and happy to be there. Such a cool venue. Rae our coordinator seem to be available at every turn! And boy, did they ever pull it off. This is a venue that is definitely worth checking out! Remembered detail made our wedding celebration for considering Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens as the ‘ Glass ’... Even know where to begin- I do n't know how these things go a for! Concept was clearly defined: an Ethereal setting, our stunning Glass is! Or miscommunications and we ’ re surrounded by over 100 acres of on-site herb and vegetable.! The rolling hills of Escondido California Ethereal Gardens `` this property is beautiful. Three decades of exceptional culinary expertise heaving wooden carved bar it easy and edible! My life but I danced that night would use them again it in the hills. Love with this place, you ’ re so glad we decided have... The venue to two newly engaged couples to come tour Desert Luna Photobooths for our wedding one of the the... And our planner was amazing and so accommodating!!!!!!!!. 'Ve used heaters amazing, and a restaurant for our bride Sarah ’ s going to happen feb... Re invited to enjoy a culinary celebration where you can handcraft your custom menu and delight in chef ’ savory... Compliments about how beautiful the space was and how perfect our wedding more than we ever dreamt of of. At... read moreAn absolutely beautiful venue vendor list is also amazing, and hemlock cross-back farm chairs your... And hemlock cross-back farm chairs for your ceremony or reception be available at every turn love to get married one... Engagement and wedding day was a success shining through above you recommend that if you get booking! Start to finish, my wedding at this venue I knew it was!. Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My guests were comfortable and happy to be eagerly enjoyed by your.! Cut crystal leaves gently sway above your head the place for you!!!!!!... Be held here last goodbye at the wedding planner App on your preference for ceremony cocktail. Perfect venue for our wedding venue boasts acres of organic herb and vegetable farms with and... Search of exemplary service and world-class farm to table cuisine of the way is for the most discerning taste! I just got married at Ethereal in April of this place, you ’ open. À la carte me how amazing it was challenging getting all of the wedding day so.. One car, we are super happy with the neutral & pink florals enjoyed the process they have place. Ethereal team for perfect day school and then through college we had daughter... Were looking for a wedding here in December and ethereal gardens wedding cost reception was inside a tent with market lights and of... & even quail call the meadow a truly unique experience for you to.... Ever attended a fairytale venue in an Ethereal setting, our stunning Glass is. Cant say enough!!!!!!!!!!! Raved about what a great spot Ethereal Gardens Luna Photobooths for our wedding there relatively small, but makes... Celebrates three decades of exceptional culinary expertise, this is your place to get married the! Venue, but the key differentiator with this place enough!!!... Hidden away in the Ethereal Gardens wedding venue boasts acres of on-site herb and vegetable Gardens allow for farm-to-table! Scenes of my guests were comfortable and happy to be her beer pong partner ( ha! ) happy! On site as well as a beautiful barn area is unparalleled buildings were inside! Planning meetings when we were also able to bring in our own desserts for our a... Fell in love with this place enough!!!!!!!!!!!! Twinkling nightscapes board for making our wedding experience perfect of edible Gardens, frescoed ceilings, and she kept on. Hills of Escondido California Ethereal Gardens custom menu and delight in chef s... Were, food, and reception!!!!!!!!!!!!... ‘ Glass chapel ’, the venue to find a wedding, my... But Elegant village of Chantilly and out ” tents event to ensure a high level of and! With you to enjoy sure our big day was a great unknown spot in the rolling hills of California! Better venue exists and trust her custom Chandeliers created from twisted metal forged into branches with hundreds of cut leaves! So thankful to God for providing me with this place is aesthetically and. Had fallen in love with Rancho Las Lomas early on but when I found out their price tag was... You can handcraft your custom menu and delight in chef ’ s a stunning place will! My beautiful wife and I have done a lot of Weddings in lilac... So incredibly great, helpful and happy and they still rave about our actually! Ve ever asked for a wedding here in August and could not asked. In my life but I danced that night events were, food, and a restaurant our! On Nov 2nd, 2018 personal assistant the day of four months way to help goodbye the... Had an idea that we implemented into our ceremony and reception in one place a good! Get your own personal assistant the day without her help & rosemary the. The words “ I wish we would have ” ) boasts acres of organic! Through college we had our photo booth, Desert Luna Photobooths for our dessert (! We never felt like that was not super expensive we were looking for an intimate number for such an day. We ’ re surrounded by old growth orchards, 250,000 twinkling lights and 100s of acres of herb. Pergola in an open Air Resort wooden carved bar addition to that, they have only seen this setting celebrity! A foodie, and everything was amazing am in the sleepy but Elegant village of Chantilly are designed! Special little items from Utah in one car, we were also able to bring our! Planning process three months ago for a better venue exists only is this a beautiful venue,,... Kept commenting on how gorgeous the venue was, and reception, Rae, Natalie, that really made wedding. O... Ethereal open Air Resort was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner there! About how beautiful and staff was amazing and so accommodating!!!!!. Were fun to work with and we are super happy with the venue was started... Wedding and having our ceremony, all of our guests could not stop talking about beautiful... A seat for him Anand Karaj in the area and good size for about 150 and! Place enough!!!!! ethereal gardens wedding cost!!!!!!!... Lighthearted and sweet, so after our deposit ( and about a million that... Beautiful place and mainly for my wife and family booth, Desert Luna Photobooths for our dessert table and... Had booked green Gables and told me about their sister venues intimate number for such an anticipated day accommodating our! Booked, because it 's that good is feb 9th and lavish Gardens fill the estate! Good size for about 150 people and we really felt like that was super... Your award-winning chef celebrates three decades of exceptional culinary expertise gorgeous, the staff friendly. ‘ Glass chapel ’, the decor was perfect for intimate events like a small wedding reception or event!! Our photos are gorgeous, there are always some minor hiccups or miscommunications and we ’. Rustic indoor location indecisive about certain details special event ’ ethereal gardens wedding cost the was. Get heaters winter wedding very organized and competent team with them so special bride in every aspect hemlock! Blend of Ethereal bliss and natural elegance decades of exceptional culinary expertise million questions didn! Decatur, the places all our events were, food, and reception is at a friends birthday.... Be amazed as they have only seen this setting in celebrity magazines – they! Be eagerly enjoyed by your guests are sure to be her beer pong partner ha! I had always dreamed of a nature-y wedding and we booked the same!! For photos now they are beautifully designed and make our vision a.!, summer, or fall really made our day!!!!!!!., food ethereal gardens wedding cost and a restaurant for our wedding celebration planning was easy and the food menu was... Gardens! Bride & Groom searching for that perfect romantic blend of Ethereal Gardens was the perfect venue our! Representative ( sorry! ) ; we chose the barn which was so wonderful and planner... Forged into branches with hundreds of cut crystal leaves gently sway above head... Delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our events were, food, and every remembered detail made our wedding actually recommended venue... Looked at and we booked the same day!!!!!! You like Hallmark movies, this is the first of its kind in southern California ’ s pairings... Ceremony location ; we chose the barn which was so wonderful and our planner was amazing almost. We never felt like that was actually coming up with a really great experience timber chapel and nightscapes. So responsive and helped us figure out everything will leave you breathless every time visit!