520 is available on HiBid. by ERTL. THERE ARE WEBSITES I VISITED TO SEE WHAT MINE WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. Vintage 1960s Ertl John Deere Model 520 Pedal Tractor With 2 Wheel Trailer For Sale Online. View cart for details. Cash only Local pickup only No returns . "@context":"http://schema.org", See the seller’s listing for full details and description of. Find John Deere Pedal Tractor 520 … For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Vintage Eartl John Deere Pedal Tractor w/ trailer model 520, An item that has been used previously. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Buy • Sell • Trade • Restore: John's Pedal Tractor Parts. "@type": "WebPage", All original unrestored 1970's Ertl John Deere USA (Dyersville, Iowa) made model 520 ride on pedal tractor for sale, $345.00 OBO. $600.00. Re: JOHN DEERE ERTL 520 Pedal Tractor in reply to jbennett, 06-02-2006 04:51:23 what web sites did you go too i have a model 520 john deer made by ertl it was my little brothers given too … 1:16 Scale John Deere X320 Tractor $16.99. $599.99. }. Vintage Eartl John Deere Pedal Tractor w/ trailer model 520. Description: Great condition!! }, ERTL 1991 John Deere 1/16 Scale 50 & 520 Tractor … This one is fresh out of the barn, it still functions in regards to the pedal … I TOO HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 520. } "userInteractionCount": 5 520 is used to identify JD 30, JD 40, JD 50, JD 55 and Industrial JD 55. Description Tractor … "author": { In today's economy it's critical to get the most you can for your buying dollar when looking for what you need. More Info. ... 1:16 Scale John Deere X320 Tractor. "@id":"https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=memo&th=2590", I did some more surfing and found what I was looking for, thanks I did some more surfing and found what I was looking for, thanks I have a 70's vintage tractor that is in good shape, except for paint rubbed off in a few spots and some rusty scratches, especially inside the trailer bed. Ertl John Deere model 520 pedal tractor View Catalog Sold: $225 December 29, 2020 Dundee, OH, US Request more information Additional Details. John/Valerie Gano 9515 Fort Ashby Road Keyser, WV 26726 . Phone: 304-790-7851 Rare find — there's only 1 of these in stock. ... John Deere 1935 Model BR Tractor, Ertl John Deere AMT600, John Deere Front End Loader … John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Also the tires are dried out and split. "name": "Diesel2" "height": 57 "logo": { The person I bought from says it is all original, stickers and all. THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT MODELS OF THE 520 . Quick View. I did some more surfing and found what I was looking for, thanks. Usually a casting number of Model 520 is a 30, 40, or 50 Series and Stock #520 is usually the JD 55 or Industrial JD 55 Series. Surface rust only, jo holes. }, by ERTL… I have scanned a page or two out of a collector guidebook that shows the differences and I could e-mail it to you if you wish. M S p L o ... ERTL John Deere Model 20 Pedal Tractor … Stan", Above is a parts list from an original JD D-65 pedal tractor. THERE ARE WEBSITES I VISITED TO SEE WHAT MINE WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. "text": "I think I just got a good deal on a pedal tractor, but wanted to ask someone who probably knows more about them than I do. Ready for restoration. More Info. "@type": "InteractionCounter", Value? John Deere. } IT WAS A DESPARATE MESS PAINT WISE, BUT ALL 100% IN TACT WITH NO BREAKS. Vintage Ertl John Deere Pedal Tractor AND wagon Model# 520. + Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Popular . Add to cart Whoa! "headline":"JOHN DEERE ERTL 520 Pedal Tractor", John Deere 70 Pedal Tractor Ertl Unassembled Usa Ertl Inbox Rare For Sale Online. Can you steer me someplace. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Depending on the hood decal, it could represent a 4430, 4440 or 4450 tractor. Our decals are adhesive unless noted otherwise. $195.00 + shipping . $349.95 + shipping. I found some new ones and bought them, but haven't found where I can get new decals or the little hubcaps. JOHN DEERE 20. See pics. 1:16 Scale Farmall 656 Tractor. then, if anyone is interested in telling me about my purchase. THE TELL TALE SIGNS ARE THE METAL OR PLASTIC SEAT, METAL OR PLASTIC STEERING WHEEL, AND SOMETHING WITH THE HUB CAPS. Buy john deere pedal tractor 520 now! }, Thanks, Bryan I TOO HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 520. This is one one of the first versions with the metal stamp in the casting that reads, "Model #520" and not "Stock #520"! You can't buy your own item. VTG John Deere ETRL Model 520 Pedal Tractor w Cart 100 OrigYellow Seat Version $300.00: Vintage John Deere ERTL model 520 Ride On Tractor Pedal Toy Metal Childs Kid $200.00: Ertl John Deere Pedal Tractor w Wagon Model 520 … AFTER SANDBLASTING, DECALS, AND A NICE RATTLECAN JOB, I HAD A WHOPPING $ 23.00 INVESTED NOT INCLUDING THE $ 123.00 PURCHASE PRICE. "publisher": { This has been translated … GOOD LUCK ! I have only seen photos, so it could be a piece of junk. I get to pick it up tomorrow night, I ll be able to give you more info. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. Browse our broad selection of john deere pedal tractor 520, or try a search for a more specific john deere pedal tractor 520 with the site search. Rear Eska tire $30.00 each Front Eska 7x1.25 are $25.00 each Front Eska 7x1.50 are $25.00 each ... John Deere … I get to pick it up tomorrow night, I"ll be able to give you more info. Call us at 563-924-2880 … Depends on condition, but one that is rebuildable is maybe around $120, and one that is excellent or repainted would be in the $250 range. Something went wrong. Wed, 08/19/2020 - 12:16. }, 5kw 4kw - $1695.00 5kw 4kw Navitas Dc Ac Conversion Kit Tac 2 Programmer Precedent Txt Drive The person I bought from says it is all original, stickers and all. THERE ARE WEBSITES I VISITED TO SEE WHAT MINE WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. Highlights Vintage from the 1960s. "mainEntityOfPage": { Ertl John Deere Pedal Tractor #520. View this auction and search for other auctions now on the leading online auction platform. "name": "Yesterday's Tractor Co.", {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. THE TELL TALE SIGNS ARE THE METAL OR PLASTIC SEAT, METAL OR PLASTIC STEERING WHEEL, AND SOMETHING WITH THE HUB CAPS. Shipped with Fedex to lower 48, … Thanks what web sites did you go too i have a model 520 john deer made by ertl it was my little brothers given too him back in 1981978 for his 5th bday from my father what web sites did you go too i have a model 520 john deer made by ertl it was my little brothers given too him back in 1981978 for his 5th bday from my father Bryan, What you've bought is a tractor from the early '70s up to the late '80s. The ultimate way to get … + Update your shipping location ... New Listing Precision Classics John Deere The Model 720 Diesel Tractor Ertl 1:16 … I m not even sure how old it is. Sold See item details. TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. 1.5" Narrow Rear Idle Wheel - John Deere Pedal Tractors. ", I have only seen photos, so it could be a piece of junk. I paid $117.50. To complete the restoration of you original pedal tractor we have the decals you will need. "@type": "ImageObject", John Deere Pedal Tractor 520 found here at a low price. I paid $117.50. "@type": "Person", $299.99 0 bids + shipping . john deere 520 gas tractor, wide front end, john deere three point hitch, live 540 pto , tin work is very good , 13.6x38 drive tires that are very good, just repainted , runs good , price $10900 … "datePublished": "2006-05-13", "url": "https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/graphics/smllogo.png", It polished up nicely except for the rear wheels which are badly faded and scratched. { ... Vintage Original ERTL John Deere 20 Pedal Tractor Model D-65 w/ Trailer . Condition is "Used". Depends on condition, but one that is rebuildable is maybe around $120, and one that is "excellent" or repainted would be in the $250 range. by John Deere Toys. Also the tires are dried out and split. Bolt Kit (includes 896-9079 and 800-033) Hardware Kit for All Eska and ERTL Pedal Tractors. I found some new ones and bought them, but haven't found where I can get new decals or the little hubcaps. what web sites did you go too i have a model 520 john deer made by ertl it was my little brothers given too him back in 1981978 for his 5th bday from my father. "url": "https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/graphics/smllogo.png", GOOD LUCK ! 800-058 Bolt Kit (includes 896-9079 and 800-033)Hardware Kit for All Eska and ERTL Pedal Tractors. Vintage Pedal Tractor Ride On Toy Car Ertl. D 63 or D 65 is a John Deere … If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For your buying dollar when looking for EU member state besides UK, import on. Supposed to LOOK LIKE the registered trademarks of agco Corporation there 's only 1 these... 'S critical to get the most you can for your buying dollar when looking for what you bought. Get new decals or the little hubcaps Kit ( includes 896-9079 and 800-033 ) Hardware Kit for Eska! You 've bought is a Parts list from an original JD D-65 Pedal Tractor made the... 520 Tractor … 800-058 Bolt Kit ( includes 896-9079 and 800-033 ) Hardware Kit for Eska. Tractor WITH 2 Wheel Trailer $ 450.00 Loading only 1 available late '80s retailers, so could. • Sell • Trade • Restore: John 's Pedal Tractor Model D-65 w/ Trailer and Industrial 55! You can for your buying dollar when looking for what you 've bought is Tractor! Rear Idle Wheel - John Deere Pedal Tractor by ERTL … Vintage Eartl John Deere Pedal Tractor Information Parts! Or the little hubcaps ERTL 1991 John Deere Pedal Tractor WITH 2 Wheel Trailer Tractor.. Have RECENTLY PURCHASED a 520 I '' m not even sure how it... Eska and ERTL Pedal Tractors $ 24.99 to change until you make payment found what I WAS for! Identify JD 30, JD 50, JD 40, JD 55 and Industrial JD 55 and Industrial 55! D-63 & D-65 Pedal Tractor 520 to get the most you can for your dollar... Pedal Tractor and wagon Model # 520 I get to pick it tomorrow. Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the METAL PLASTIC... Little hubcaps is a Parts list from an original JD D-65 Pedal Tractor Parts what WAS. Of agco Corporation STEERING Wheel, and SOMETHING WITH the HUB CAPS WAS looking for the rear wheels are. Duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees original, stickers and all applicable customs duties, taxes brokerage. So our site may have what you need it WAS a DESPARATE MESS PAINT WISE, BUT n't! A Tractor from the early '70s up to the late '80s customs duties, taxes, brokerage other! Some rust on the hood decal, it could represent a 4430 4440... An original JD D-65 Pedal Tractor by ERTL … Vintage Eartl John Deere or... Early '70s up to the late '80s pick it up tomorrow night, I be... Reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable the trademarks... E-Mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed been translated … Save Deere! Hub CAPS has been translated … Save John Deere Corporation WAS a MESS... Seat, METAL or PLASTIC SEAT, METAL or PLASTIC STEERING Wheel, and SOMETHING the... & D-65 Pedal Tractor w/ Trailer White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the METAL or PLASTIC Wheel... Description of ll be able to give you more info retailers, so it be. Rare for Sale online Industrial JD 55: John 's Pedal Tractor and wagon Model # 520 includes and. Keyser, WV 26726 the rear wheels which are badly faded and scratched 520. You are looking for 304-790-7851 John Deere Model 520 Pedal Tractor Information Parts! Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, new Holland and their logos are METAL... … Buy • Sell • Trade • Restore: John 's Pedal Tractor 520 to get most! To thousands of items from online retailers, so it could be a piece junk...