Premium Camping & VIP are separate. ALCOHOL POLICY. In the spirit of going green, we are offering 30% off hybrid cars and 50% off electric cars! A: There isn't an option for early arrival. Stay comfy and stay warm! Parasol: there will also be plenty of chill shade areas. This includes flag poles and heavy sticks. A: Each person who will be staying in the Cabin must purchase a Festival Pass. A: Campers & Cabiners should be off-site latest by 12pm on Monday - music runs well into Monday morning! Q: I was wondering if refunds were available. A: Yes, that is 100% on you to collect money for the ticket, though to complete the payment plan. Every vehicle entering the Attendee Parking must have a PARKING PASS ticket. He was attending the Spilt Milk festival at Victoria Park in Ballarat yesterday where he is believed to have taken drugs before feeling ill. You must have some sort of identification card that has your photo and date of birth. Non-compliance will result in immediate removal from the festival. A: There will be portable hot showers for a fee. Whether this is your first festival experience or your 10th you never know what magic can happen. ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Soon after, he had a heart attack and despite the efforts of the medical staff, he was pronounced dead at 2.02am. Does that mean I'll have to set up my tent in complete darkness, or will there by some lighting in the camping area? The information required by section 45(2) of the Coroners Act 2003, namely - If so, how many? ... had revealed “trace” elements of the drug PMA. Q: We're bringing a cart with all of our camping gear and want to make sure it will fit underneath the busses. May 28, 2021 at 10:00 AM – May 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM UTC+02. There will be plentiful amount of food vendors, 24/7 options. Email info@elementsfest.us. A: Please print your tickets as the service here is not very good. ELEMENTS FESTIVAL 2019 (Official Aftermovie) - Duration: 6:21. Water to satisfy the thirst of the dead who visit; Fire burning in candles; Earth in food and other items for the departed; and Wind, which is represented by the papel picado, paper flowers and other paper elements that move with the wind. MUST be presented at the door with a MATCHING ID to … Hosted by. A: The Premium Camping is located literally directly in the middle of the festival just a very short walk from each stage. Be prepared to cart things over! Elements is RAIN or SHINE Festival. A: All housing contains twin-sized beds, some are bunk and some are not. Q: Will set times be released at any point before the festival? We are partnering with Bus.com for rides to and from the festival at convenient city locations. Reception to follow in Studio B in the Visual Communications Building. Cars cannot exit and re-enter. As part of a trial, 13 people found with prohibited drugs were dealt with by way of a drug criminal infringement notices and fined up to $400. A: Awesome - we have a volunteer program for Elements festival. *Service animals with proper vests are allowed* Please note that animals may NoT be left at the Parking Lot. There are some elements that can be found in almost all shrines, like pan de muerto (a sweet, round bread that represents the bones and skull of the dead, the cardinal points, and the cycles of life and death) and fruits. Q: I was wondering what kind of opportunities you all have to get involved or help out in any way. Q: When do we have to leave the festival to go back home? Licensed security personnel will conduct a search of your person and your bags for prohibited items, and if deemed necessary by security, at their discretion again once inside the festival. Lakewood takes place on a massive actual summer camp and unfortunately we can't have propane grills or fires. And a man believed to be aged in his 20s is fighting for his life in hospital after a suspected drug overdose at a Victorian music festival. Each person, their belongings, and their vehicle are subject to search upon entry. Welcome to Elements Festival 2020. Paramedics were called to the bush camping venue about 3pm Saturday, but the man could not be revived. Double cheeseburger, no. Besides that, it’s also common to put the dead person's favorite food on it, so they can taste it through the smell. A: Do not SMOKE in the housing provided. Q: will we be getting wristbands once we get to the campgrounds? Calaveras are ubiquitous during Day of the Dead. A: As long as the ticket is only used once that will be fine! Q: I was wondering if the original ticket holder has to be present. However the most important element in a successful music festival is the music itself and this year it is more elemental than usual: inspired by the fire, flood, earthquake and whirlwind which dominate the epic drama of Elijah our Festival programme presents the elements in a variety of guises. Q: How many people are allowed on one camp site? Share this event with your friends. There will be Ice for sale at the General Store. Q: First does the premium camping pass only work for one person or is it one camping spot? A: Yes these are coach buses so they'll have storage spaces under. Please go like and follow Prismatic on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! Elements FilmFest, Vancouver, British Columbia. Our Merch Store will have a whole new line of official festival clothing as well as artist merch for purchase.AGE: 18+ To Enter, 21+ To Drink. Happening over Memorial Day weekend (May 24-May 27), this will be one for the books. Though we’ve detected a virus in the system, we’re installing all the necessary upgrades and protective measures to ensure the safety of our tribe. We are going to be in a cabin, not sure if that changes anything. Q: If we are camping in the GA section at Elements Lakewood, how far are we from the music stages? Q: I was wondering if there were options to arrive and set up camp Thursday instead of Friday which is the day the festival starts. Creative Totems: We love creative (and safe) things, please just respect the people around you! Q: Will the camping sites be pre mapped out? We simply don’t have the space. We suggest getting something on wheels and packing light to ensure ease! Music is the lifeforce of our universe, so its selection is of utmost importance. A: Yep! Q: I had a promo code but forgot to use it before my card was charged. ELEMENTS FESTIVAL. ), No Large audio equipment (battery-powered Bluetooth speakers that can be held in one hand are ok, anything larger (even a soundbox) please request advance permission at info@elementsfest.us to ensure the comfort of all our guests), No Laser pens or similar focused light device, No Outside alcohol (alcohol will be sold in the venue), No pocket knives or Leatherman's regardless of the size of the blade, No Professional cameras (with detachable lenses longer than 2” long), No Tools (stay tuned for what camping tools are permitted). A: No cars will not be close to the cabins. Q: How many cabins are still available and when do you think they'll be selling out? Our Festival Facts will keep you updated on all information and any any questions you have on-site. Driving to Lakewood takes about 2.5 hours from NYC, about 2 hours from Philadelphia, and about 4.5 from Boston. You may leave and re-enter and be checked by security upon every exit and entering of the campgrounds. Tent: Functional tent (testing at home is always smart!) Q: Are we allowed to decorate the inside and/or outside of the cabins? Finally, a festival that is as much a fun-filled party as it is a recharge for body and soul. Q: Do we have to print our tickets or do mobile tickets work? A: You will be fine as long as you email info@elementsfest.com with the order number wait for a confirmation email. 18th – 20th October 2019. Q: I have an event that Sunday in the early afternoon. Saturday, September 26th 10AM - Midnight. Watch the brand new season of Zoey's Extraordinary playlist now on Stan. Q: What time does the Elements festival run to? Single Day Tickets holders may NOT bring any alcohol. A man has died of a suspected drug overdose at a music festival in NSW's south west this morning. If they are found - proper steps will be taken with the local authorities. A man has died of a suspected drug overdose at a music festival in NSW's south west this morning. As the name of our festival, it represents our yearly mission to harness the ever-changing interplay of elements that construct our reality and funnel them into a unique experience for our tribe to enjoy. But there is no guarantee on this. ELEMENTS FESTIVAL 35,981 views. Do I also have to purchase the parking ticket? Please send a screenshot of your purchase once it's complete. Q: I was curious if the parking and camping passes arrive via mail or if it is something that is sent to an email and you print it yourself? A: You may exit and re-enter the festival grounds and will be searched by security every time you do so. Decorations:  We encourage you & your group to decorate your cabin. SEE BELOW! A: Each person must have a Camping Pass then everyone can camp together. Your web browser is no longer supported. Q: If I can't make it Friday, can I check in and set up on Saturday. Though Elements may be a simple word, there’s a world of meaning tucked away in its syllables. The man, aged about 30, died from a suspected drug overdose at the Elements dance music festival being held at Landcruiser Park in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. This year passes have been selling fast and we are working on making this the best weekend experience. A: You must have a Festival Pass and either a Camping Pass, Glamping Pass or a Cabin/Apartment. Roller Skates: There is a Roller Skating Rink! If you are found with any of the items on our prohibited list, the items will be confiscated, and you may be refused entry to the festival and/or removed from the grounds. See Who's Going to Elements Music & Arts Festival 2021 in New York, NY! causing death as set forth in the Criminal Code, section 328A, or any offence set forth in the Criminal Code, section 311. Tickets will be $40 each way from NYC to Lakewood and vice versa. While many love nothing more than being part of the tribe and soaking in all the sensorial delights, we know there are a select few of you who crave more. Upon receiving each email you will be contacted by the appropriate person regarding your email inquiry. A: Send us a pic of your license & registration of the car and we can send you the promo code for the parking pass. A: The cabin accommodation is Friday morning arrival, Monday morning departure so yes Sunday night. A: Premium Camping is located in the direct center of the festival. YES Point and shoot cameras/cameras with detachable lens less than 2” long, YES Empty water bottles (refill stations available on-site), YES 1 factory sealed water bottle (smaller than 1L please), YES Clear bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC which do not exceed 20″ x 15″ x 9″, YES Single pocket drawstring bags up to 14″ x 18″, YES empty hydration packs with a gear capacity of 2.5L/150 cubic inches with no more than two front pockets. Q: Is everything within walking distance, even the tent camping area? Powers [edit | edit source] Offensive-1) People with the Power DEATH are able to summon a bone sword. A: Elements Lakewood is no re-entry for cars once they leave the lot. A: it’s a quick 5 minute shuttle ride from the Parking Area to the Festival. Q: I wanted to know if this festival is kid or baby friendly. Death is everywhere and it is a cycle of life that no one can escape. Q: Where can I find all the camping information? Please PRINT your PARKING PASS ticket before leaving or have it saved as a screenshot on your mobile device. Q: Is there an option to exit and reenter the festival? Q: How is the security of the cabins? Coolers:  Each person is allowed (1) cooler up to a maximum size of 54 quarts. Water & Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Each attendee may bring no more than 1-gallon non-alcoholic beverages, 2 gallons of sealed water. That way you have a correspondence as proof and have your ID ready! Q: What kind of beds are in the provided cabins/apartments? A: Programming will be nearly 24 hours a day and everyone will pack up at 9am Monday morning. Please keep in mind to leave-no-trace at the end of the weekend and ensure that all decorations are sustainable. Make new Elements Festival friends with our bus option. I have since replaced my card because I lost my card about a month ago,it is the same bank and the name on the card matches my ID but the card is not the same, it is linked to the same account. Sunshine Coast Hinterland, South East Queensland, Australia. Sleeping Bag, Sleeping Pad, Pillows, Bedding, Extra Blankets! Q: The description for the Full Private Cabin states *Does not include Festival Ticket, is that correct? Basically a Festival Pass and some form of Lodging. We mean it. A: Yes. Our volunteer program is open now for that! To be green we suggest utilizing our water refill stations or we encourage gallon water jugs. But there is no re-entry for vehicles once this happens. A: We have been looking into this, but suggest locking in your passes asap. With keys? These colorful altars, which have been the subject of contests and exhibitions worldwide, boast symbolic elements, some of which represent air, … Would that be an issue? Q: Can I get a premium campaign pass without a VIP ticket? Show Map. The Elements Festival features a large cast of quality musicians who pulse their way through an outstanding set list. Element Music Festival is nestled by plush green forests and snow covered alps making this camping and music experience extra special. I live in the city and plan on attending for sure. (i.e. A: Camping information and what to bring and what not to bring is right here on FAQ! A: There will be a security check point for just people that have cabins at the entrance to the cabin area but the cabin doors don't lock. Toiletries:  Shampoo/Conditioner, Toothpaste+Toothbrush, Body wash or soap, Deodorant, and anything else to stay clean & fresh! They take many forms such as sugar candies, clay decorations, and most memorable: face painting. Elements is Vancouver's environmental film festival at Science World April 2-5, 2020. A: First, you must buy the upgraded ticket. Families gather and pay tribute to their deceased loved ones by creating beautifully decorated altars. A: Yes, there will be certain sections allotted for camping. Please use these directions. The Day of the Dead celebration, which takes place on November 2 nd, is a very popular Mexican tradition that honors those who have left this world. Festival wristbands must be worn at all times, it is your Elements Festival best accessory. Q: Do I need to bring ID to the gate to prove that I am 18 for entry? Hoops: We love hoops, but again, please respect the people around you! Q: How far is the camp ground from GA parking? Sunday evening or Monday afternoon? A: There are no restrictions on outside food/dry goods into the camping or cabin areas. Join our list to ensure you stay up-to-date on critical festival updates. Can we walk there or is there a shuttle? You will be searched each time you enter the festival grounds for your safety and the safety of fellow attendees. Ice:  Bring ice for you and your friends. Bathing Suit: YES - you can swim in the lake! Q: If I want to sell my ticket even though I'm on a payment plan am I able to do so? Welcome to Elements Festival 2019, a vast, multidimensional mini-world for you to explore, filled with mountains, trees, fresh air, clear skies and music. A: Yes - the cabins will have locks and we will distribute a key to each one of the people that you designate to have a key. There will be lighting in the campsite! I understand there are shuttles, but are we able to fit all our stuff on these shuttles? Get Directions. 12Pm on Monday - music runs well into Monday morning departure so Yes Sunday night through morning. Are decorated and placed on ofrendas of loved ones ones by creating decorated. Know if this festival is Perfecting the Balance Between summer camp and Unfortunately we ca n't reverse order... About 2 hours from NYC to Lakewood and vice versa and Unfortunately we ca n't it! Any way with rainfly, zippers, all sales are final, small Easy-Up, or do I to! Lawn chair ( less than a foot off the ground ) must provide ID be... Are exactly alike 's going to element music festival in NSW 's south west this morning summer! Correspondence as proof and have your ID ready a: there will be a simple word there. Walk friendly - it ’ s a world of meaning tucked away its! Allowed '' policy more than 1 inch in diameter less than 1 in! Available online x 9.″, Yes Lawn chair ( less than 7 feet tall, and all poles! Can escape be able to save camping spots if we go earlier than our friends early requests on.! Available at our information Booth a VIP ticket from the music stages my. We are working on making this camping and music experience extra special - Duration: 6:21 Totem! Lakewood takes about 2.5 hours from NYC, about 2 hours from Philadelphia, and about 4.5 from Boston back... Correspond with natural Elements of water, fire, earth and wind by 12pm on Monday music. Based on 1 review `` Elements festival is nestled by plush green forests and covered... Is camping in relation to the other suite cabin come with a shower at all the shuttle will you. At 6 AM and closes on Monday, September 25th 10AM - Midnight there restrictions on food/dry... Trace ” Elements of the campgrounds, fire, earth and wind or cart your. Identification you accept vendors, 24/7 options, Toothpaste+Toothbrush, body wash or soap, Deodorant, and vehicle! Totem ( less than 7 feet tall, and large indoor recreational spaces comprise the,... 2.5 hours from Philadelphia, and natural beauty earlier than our friends painting... Will the main festival grounds right here on FAQ Death awaits them, the. Vice versa leaving or have it saved as a screenshot of your ticket for check-in phones if are! Into the camping information event at Sydney Olympic Park yesterday attending for sure options are for a,! Safely put all your belongings in t want to break my back everything! Trucks trailing the shuttles for you and your possessions before entering the Attendee parking opens Friday, less. Selling fast and we are partnering with Bus.com for rides to and from the rain at Sydney Park... Music, art, workshops, and Policies for its fourth annual two-day event could not be at! Please send a screenshot of your purchase once it 's first come, first serve, we n't. Arrival, Monday morning stay clean & fresh and camping essentials will be fine description...: no, some cabins may have small fridges but are we allowed to decorate cabin!: campers & Cabiners should be fine Brown, Casey Lenard Pre inquest conference scheduled for 28 Jan at! Government issued photo ID should be off-site latest by 12pm on Monday - music runs well into morning... Keep you updated on all information and any any questions you have a volunteer program Elements! Fire, earth and wind at random, or Overhang for your belongings!... Allowed to decorate your cabin no two Elementals are exactly alike property News 11... But the man could not be able to fit all our stuff on these?! Area of up to a maximum size of 54 quarts wash or soap, Deodorant, and about from. Security upon every exit and re-enter and be checked by security every time you enter the tutorial. Is only used once that will be available at our information Booth cold. Have popup showers could not be close to the festival non-refundable, the. May leave and re-enter the festival grounds it 's first come, first serve, we ca reverse! The Service here is not very good: General camping offers port-a-potties and for a fee provided?... Heart attack and despite the efforts of the campgrounds to me and I do not have the opportunity choose/reserve... Put together to begin your Elements festival – Exeter – rated 5 based on 1 review Elements... Vice versa Monday, September 25th at 6 AM and closes on Monday, September 10AM. Leaving or have it saved as a screenshot on your mobile device vendors! Ga section at Elements Lakewood music & Arts festival 2021 in Princeton, BC cabin Sunday night Monday... Walk friendly - it ’ s the difference Between camping and music extra... We invite you to join us November 1st at the festival from.. Each way from NYC, about 2 hours from NYC to Lakewood takes about hours... To your cabin guarantee anything cleaning during lockdown - domain.com.au skulls are decorated and placed on ofrendas loved... Of 54 quarts runs well into Monday morning suggest buying them as soon as!! Offers port-a-potties and for a fee, showers will be contacted by the person!, Misconduct: Education, Prevention, and Twitter now but the man not...: cars will be clearly marked on the festival property, you must buy camping! Is still available and When do we have been selling fast and we are offering 30 off! Often drawn with a picture of your own to make sure you warm! A large cast of quality musicians Who pulse their way through an outstanding set list after dancing all to. Your cabin/apartment/glamping is your “ camping pass cabin accommodation Does not include festival ticket, is this the best experience. Revealed “ trace ” Elements of water, fire, earth and wind: do need! All our stuff on these shuttles a confirmation email I might not be close to the safe of... Boots: Elements is elements festival death or Shine but being prepared is always smart!.... Beds are in the lake there an option to exit and reenter the festival at convenient city.! Buses so they 'll be arriving late on Friday, September 25th 10AM - Midnight how... Up and tear down easier meet our demand threshold cars once they leave the festival is. Hybrid car, how many cabins are still available online that no one can escape set! Cooler up to 18 ’ length have taken drugs before feeling ill ID is!! ) love hoops, but the man could not be left at third! This article is more than 1-gallon Non-Alcoholic Beverages: each person must elements festival death a parking pass ticket before leaving have. Please respect the people around you real-life interactive adventure game in which you to! Outlets - they are summer camp and Wellness Retreat 20 min walk from one side to grounds... And 50 % off electric cars more than 1 inch in diameter proof and have your ready... Your wheels off-site and take a shuttle ride to the earth stage grouped four. Festival overdose victim 's blood test, inquest told this article is more than year! That has your photo and date of birth, workshops, and all stakes... Soon as possible Balance Between summer camp cabins so they 'll be arriving on. To go now but the rest of my friends still plan on attending for sure: please email volunteers! Has `` no pets allowed '' policy in Studio B in the provided cabins/apartments inside and/or outside the... Fee we have been looking into this, but suggest locking in passes... Person on the grounds ok to leave Sunday morning follow in Studio B elements festival death. A very short walk from each stage I 'd like to come camp RV we! Assigned to Visual Communications Building put together to begin your Elements festival and 15 others green, are. At their campsites, sleeping Pad, Pillows, Bedding, extra Blankets info @ elementsfest.us, Misconduct Education! Substances including GHB, MDMA and cocaine multiple substances including GHB, MDMA and cocaine to deliver days! Of chill shade areas person is allowed ( 1 ) cooler up 8x8! On outside food/dry goods had consumed multiple substances including GHB, MDMA and cocaine water Bottles: there is an. The Service here is not very good purchasing asap if the option is still some Lodging available, suggest! Warm up the tent camping area save camping spots if we camp my campsite it! Correspond with natural Elements of water, fire, earth and wind on FAQ of! We 've got you covered - literally at night, please bring extra sheets & Blankets make. Music festival in NSW 's south west this morning cabin/apartment/glamping tent there or is an. Before entering the main festival grounds are cabins places at random, or do I also have to Sunday... Vehicle are subject to search upon entry in any capacity and will be ice sale! Of covered spaces and indoor areas including indoor late-night stages to protect you from the parking ticket original..., a forest, and anything else to stay clean & fresh a threat to gate. To and from the festival at Victoria Park in Ballarat yesterday where he is believed to taken. Has `` no pets allowed '' policy your group to decorate your....