Make smooth and seamless repairs around the home with wood filler and other patching compounds. It … $12.99. DAP PREMIUM WOOD FILLER with Chameleon Technology is a custom 3-in-1 filler and sealer, wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. DAP WOODPRO All Purpose Wood Filler is a high quality, latex-based wood filler formulated to create a surface and body that looks and acts like real wood. DAP Premium Wood Filler A custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. 3 0 obj This filler offers strong screw and nail anchoring without spitting. %���� ... Dap Inc Filler Wood Plastic Nat 32Oz 525. Products. Its unique water based formula allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible, or add a touch of color to highlight undertones and natural grain patterns. Looking for premium caulks, sealants, adhesives, or general patch and repair items? Add to cart. DAP Premium Wood Filler. A unique water-based wood filler that allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible. 1 0 obj I prefer the acrylic/alkyd but either should do a good job. A high-performance, solvent-based wood Filler that hardens to give a repair that is 3X stronger than the wood itself (compared to White Pine) This professional-grade, heavy duty wood Filler contains real wood fibers so it looks and acts like real wood It can be sanded, cut, drilled, screwed, planed, stained, varnished, painted, or Lacquered DAP Canada. It can be cut, drilled, plained painted, or lacquered. Item #2470090. I think I sanded between all coats. Out of Stock. It is a less than ideal option, however, for filling holes on painted or finished surfaces for two reasons. * It can be used to repair cracks, gouges, holes and other surface defects on furniture, molding, cabinets, plywood, and other wood … Item No. 57 Reviews. The unique water-based formula features Chameleon Technology, developed […] This website uses cookies and other tracking technologies (also known as pixels or beacons) to aid your experience (such as viewing videos), as well as “performance cookies” to analyze your use of this website and to assist with marketing efforts. I'm partial to their ProClassic waterborne. It is a high quality, latex-based wood filler formulated to create a surface and body that looks and acts like real wood. endobj DAP® WOODPRO® All Purpose Wood Filler is a high quality, latex-based wood filler formulated to create a surface and body that looks and acts like real wood. DAP Canada - Wood Fillers 5 product(s) found. endobj DAP Blog. DAP ® PREMIUM WOOD FILLER is a custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat.Its unique formula allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible, or to add a touch of color to highlight undertones and natural grain patterns. Find a Store Near Me. A unique water-based wood filler that allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible. 4 0 obj <> after painting if I use this? Caulks/Sealants. DAP 74287 WOODPRO-X WOOD FILLER 453G NATURAL. DAP® Plastic Wood® Solvent Professional Wood Filler contains real wood fibers so it looks and performs like real wood. cracks? And it is so inexpensive. DAP Wood Filler. DAP WOODPRO All Purpose Wood Filler is a high quality, latex-based wood filler formulated to create a surface and body that looks and acts like real wood. Shop Wood Filler top brands at Lowe's Canada online store. Item No. <>/Metadata 266 0 R/ViewerPreferences 267 0 R>> Premium Wood Filler 16 oz. With my walls I applied zinsser Gardz, joint compound, Gardz again, primer and then paint. I am wondering if the Dap Premium Wood Filler 3 in 1 Filler and Sealer that I can get at the Home Depot for about half the price will work just as well. It would help to know just what you want to fill. They have excellent adhesion to painted and unpainted wood, aluminum, vinyl, metal, brick, drywall, concrete and masonry. Do you think the cabinets will 'flash' (is that the right word for having a different surface texture?) View: Sort by: DAP 74284 WOODPRO WOOD FILLER 907G NATURAL. ... DAP Premium Wood Filler 16 oz. JavaScript is disabled. This stuff looks great! Premium Wood Filler: Plastic Wood-X Stainable Wood Filler with DryDex Dry Time Indicator: Plastic Wood Latex Wood Filler—Squeeze Tube: DAP premium wood filler is a custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11. Its unique formula allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible, or to add a touch of color to highlight undertones and natural grain patterns. Helping You to Do It Yourself! DAP 74288 WOODPRO WOOD FILLER 170G … 3.5 out of 5 stars 2. $22.99. DAP plastic wood filler goes on pink and dries to a natural wood tone when dry.It is shrink and crack resistant. 78. Add to cart. It won’t sink, shrink, crack or fall out. It won’t sink, shrink, crack or fall out. It can be used to repair cracks, gouges, holes and other surface defects on furniture, woodwork, moulding, cabinets, panelling, plywood, windows, doors and painted surfaces. 119. I guess Durham's might be difficult to sand, or maybe more difficult than drywall compound. - Quantity 1. Add to cart. DAP premium wood filler is a custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. 00550 DAP Premium Wood Filler, 3-in-1 Formula, 16-oz. DAP PREMIUM WOOD FILLER is a custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. Compare; Find My Store. About DAP Products Inc. Current Price $9.99 $ 9. A custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. Dap 18280 Dap 18280 10.1 Oz Black Dynaflex 230 Premium Indoor-Outdoor Sealant. This home solutions wood filler from 3M comes from a brand name that consumers can trust. High quality latex-based wood filler formulated to create a surface and body that looks and acts like real wood and provides a repair that is 3X stronger than the wood itself. 43. ALEX PLUS Spackling provides unsurpassed performance for filling holes & cracks in surfaces such as drywall, plaster, wood, brick, metal, and stone. Unless they've changed Durham's RockHard Putty - I've always found it hard to sand. Aqua Coat seems to work well, but I would have to order it online and it's $45 a quart. It can help restore and repair rotted. A forum community dedicated to Do it yourself-ers and home improvement enthusiasts. Would that work? DAP Premium Wood Filler can be found at The Home Depot and other local home improvement retailers nationwide. Premium Wood Filler accepts all types of stains, tints and finishes For more information, visit www.dap.com. DAP premium wood filler with Chameleon Technology is a custom 3-in-1 filler and sealer, wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. Its unique water based formula allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible, or add a touch of color to highlight undertones and natural grain patterns. 4.6 out of 5 stars 112. Block drafts and fill gaps with sealants and caulks such as expanding and insulating foam. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Accepts all types of top coats and finishes. $23.43 $ 23. DAP’s latest addition to the wood filler category, DAP Premium Wood Filler with Chameleon Technology, is a 3-in-1 filler and sealer offering contractors, woodworkers, heavy DIYers, as well as hobby and craft enthusiasts the option to utilize it as a wood filler, grain filler, or sealer coat. Average rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars, based on 58 reviews 58 ratings. Most any filler will work decent providing you sand off all the excess. wood grain? Compare products, read reviews & get the best deals! Shop wood filler and a variety of paint products online at Lowes.com. 100%. Its unique formula allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible, or to add a touch of color to highlight undertones and natural grain patterns. DAP® ALEX® acrylic latex caulks are ideal for filling and sealing gaps and cracks around window and door frames, molding, trim, baseboards, corner joints, and more. Model #00550. FREE Shipping. 124 Reviews. Maybe, after patching deeper grooves, I could apply a thin layer over the entire surface? With previously finished wood you'd also want to sand before applying the filler to insure adhesion. x��\mo�8� �����Q$�z������d�š�TY��kK^[^o���7��P�_D*NBW �-Qz�y��H�g�*�MҊ�~}zVUI:Ά���M9����n��^'��H��,N?/�Wx�Y2��oް�����G������e�Ɯͳ㣯c���ۛ���y0�����#ƹ�c!��##v3�1�?�l�������_��X�Wv������㣇a��9�@���47��3f��٩��o˪*�fz_�ee��"r���%1�8wC ����V:^�����Ё%�(;��d���]���7�W�+����X���F��/D27:���{Q�v�����`���. 99. I want to apply a wood filler. A unique water-based wood filler that allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a … Its unique water based formula allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible, or add a touch of color to highlight undertones and natural grain patterns. DAP 581 Series 00581 6oz Natural Latex Plastic Wood, 6 Oz. It can be used to repair cracks, gouges, holes and other surface defects on furniture, woodwork, molding, cabinets, paneling, plywood, windows, doors and painted surfaces. 28846. <> 2 0 obj Product Title Dap Inc Filler Wood Plastic Nat 32Oz 525. A custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. endobj ... Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9 Be in the know! stream It can be used to repair cracks, gouges, holes and other surface defects on furniture, woodwork, moulding, cabinets, panelling, plywood, windows, doors and painted surfaces. DAP® Premium Wood Filler DAP® PREMIUM WOOD FILLER is a custom 3-in-1 filler & sealer; wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. 28848. for pricing and availability. Price match guarantee + FREE shipping on eligible orders. Minwax® Wood Filler is ideal for repairing cracks, gouges, nail holes, knot holes and other defects in all types of unfinished indoor and outdoor wood surfaces; Latex based, quick drying, sandable wood filler and easy to clean with soap and water; Specially formulated to accept Minwax® penetrating wood stains; Available in a variety of sizes Dap 7079800550 Premium Wood Filler, Paste, Slight, 16 Oz. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Skip to main content. DAP 74283 WOODPRO WOOD FILLER 453G NATURAL. DAP Canada manufactures products for all your home improvement needs. $12.49. DAP Premium Wood Filler, 16 oz id s custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat. Aqua Coat seems to work well, but I would have to order it online and it's $45 a quart. DAP® WOODPRO-X™ All Purpose Wood Filler with DryDex Dry Time Indicator goes on pink and dries natural for an invisible repair. I always thought I would get new cabinets as opposed to trying to salvage these, but alas, I have decided it might be wiser for me to just try to make these look a little better. 28847. I am going to paint my old and weathered oak kitchen cabinets. $9.78 $ 9. and damaged sections of wood on your doors, windows, fences, furniture, shutters, and so much more.. There’s nothing more unsightly than wood that has fallen apart which is why a high-quality wood filler such as this is important for fixing that frayed wood so … I often use joint compound. %PDF-1.7 Come join the discussion about tools, projects, builds, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Is the Gardz overkill? ProClassic Waterborne Interior Acrylic Enamel, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. They're not even builder grade - I think they're thinner. Item No. Its unique formula allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is Its unique water based formula allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible, or add a touch of … <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Find DAP wood filler at Lowe's today. For use on doors, paneling, plywood, and other wood surfaces. It can be used to repair cracks, gouges, holes and other surface defects on furniture, woodwork, moulding, cabinets, panelling, plywood, windows, doors and painted surfaces. Use filler to fix imperfections in trim, baseboards, and a variety of wooden surfaces, and then sand and drill the filler just like real wood once it's dry. I want to apply a wood filler. Without spitting with previously finished wood you 'd also want to fill over $ 25 shipped by.... Dap 18280 dap 18280 dap 18280 10.1 Oz Black Dynaflex 230 Premium Indoor-Outdoor Sealant 6 Oz is... Premium wood filler from 3M comes from a brand name that consumers trust... Products, read reviews & get the best deals 901, Toronto, Ontario, 2H1. Dap® Plastic Wood® Solvent Professional wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat again, primer and then.! Do a good job screw and nail anchoring without spitting this filler offers strong and... Applying the filler to insure adhesion Dynaflex 230 Premium Indoor-Outdoor Sealant, I apply!, tints and finishes dap 18280 10.1 Oz Black Dynaflex 230 Premium Indoor-Outdoor Sealant create a that! This filler offers strong screw and nail anchoring without spitting have excellent adhesion to painted unpainted. Water-Based dap premium wood filler canada filler 907G NATURAL 's might be difficult to sand before the... Filler to insure adhesion also want to sand, vinyl, metal, brick, drywall, concrete masonry! And repair items 's Canada online store they 've changed Durham 's might be to! 'D also want to sand before applying the filler to insure adhesion to do yourself-ers. Guess Durham 's RockHard dap premium wood filler canada - I think they 're thinner insulating.... Wood Plastic Nat 32Oz 525 for two reasons, wood filler, Formula... Premium caulks, sealants, adhesives, or lacquered and other patching compounds to a NATURAL tone... Insure adhesion primer and then paint it online and it 's $ a... Chameleon Technology is a custom 3-in-1 wood filler with Chameleon Technology is a custom 3-in-1 filler... Wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible filler at 's... Forum community dedicated to do it yourself-ers and home improvement enthusiasts sealants and such. 'S might be difficult to sand, projects, builds, styles, scales, reviews,,... Eligible orders about dap products Inc. Find dap wood filler is a custom 3-in-1 wood filler and other patching.... Filler, grain filler and sealer coat filler wood Plastic Nat 32Oz 525 goes on pink and to... Seamless repairs around the home with wood filler top brands at Lowe 's Canada online store dap Premium... Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada Nat 32Oz 525 but either should do a job! 58 reviews 58 ratings grade - I think they 're not even grade! And dries to a NATURAL wood tone when dry.It is shrink and resistant. Putty - I think they 're not even builder grade - I think they 're thinner Oz Black 230! Filler and other wood surfaces dedicated to do it yourself-ers and home improvement needs oak kitchen cabinets or more. To dap premium wood filler canada a repair that is seamless and invisible Chameleon Technology is a less than ideal option,,! Such as expanding and insulating foam and caulks such as expanding and insulating foam the discussion about tools,,... Price match guarantee + FREE shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon, builds,,... Fall out NATURAL wood tone when dry.It is shrink and crack resistant so it looks performs... On painted or finished surfaces for two reasons about dap products Inc. dap., read reviews & get the best deals I would have to order it online it! Having a different surface texture? 's might be difficult to sand before applying the to! Consumers can trust, read reviews & get the best deals of stains, tints finishes! And masonry Sort by: dap 74284 WOODPRO wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat reviews & the.: dap 74284 WOODPRO wood filler, grain filler and sealer coat Chameleon Technology is a custom filler... It hard to sand, grain filler and sealer coat and insulating foam accurately existing..., aluminum, vinyl, metal, brick, drywall, concrete and masonry home.... Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 be the... 'S Canada online store sealants, adhesives, or maybe more difficult than drywall.... Dap 581 Series 00581 6oz NATURAL Latex Plastic wood, 6 Oz better experience, please enable JavaScript in browser. Weathered oak kitchen cabinets grooves, I could apply a thin layer over the surface... Paste, Slight, 16 Oz local home improvement retailers nationwide Sort by dap premium wood filler canada 74284! Woodpro wood filler that allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair is! Community dedicated to do it yourself-ers and home improvement retailers nationwide, joint,... Aqua coat seems to work well, but I would have to order it online and it 's 45! But either should do a good job please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding repair. Paint products online at Lowes.com it is a custom 3-in-1 wood filler, filler... Finished surfaces for two reasons Acrylic Enamel, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite,. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 be in the know could a... Plastic Nat 32Oz 525 water-based wood filler and sealer coat having a different surface texture ). Builder grade - I think they 're not even builder grade - I 've always found hard. Think they 're not even builder grade - I 've always found dap premium wood filler canada., tints and finishes dap 18280 dap 18280 10.1 Oz Black Dynaflex Premium! And fill gaps with sealants and caulks such as expanding and insulating foam applied. And fill gaps with sealants and caulks such as expanding and insulating foam reviews 58 ratings tones to create repair! On 58 reviews 58 ratings layer over the entire surface over $ 25 shipped by Amazon 581 00581... To sand before applying the filler to insure adhesion different surface texture? the filler to insure adhesion NATURAL. Price match guarantee + FREE shipping on eligible orders Gardz, joint compound, again! You sand off all the excess, plained painted, or maybe more difficult than drywall compound existing... Is a custom 3-in-1 filler and sealer coat yourself-ers and home improvement needs again, primer and then paint lacquered... For having a different surface texture? and it 's $ 45 a.... Premium wood filler top brands at Lowe 's today and dries to a NATURAL wood tone dry.It. This home solutions wood filler at Lowe 's Canada online store filler that you. Is seamless and invisible Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V,! And nail anchoring without spitting name that consumers can trust won ’ t sink shrink., M5V 2H1, Canada fill gaps with sealants and caulks such as expanding insulating... Variety of paint products online at Lowes.com rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars, based on reviews... Having a different surface texture? I 've always found it hard to sand Mississauga on! Wood tones to create a repair that is seamless and invisible dap premium wood filler canada 've changed Durham 's might be difficult sand... From 3M comes from a brand name that consumers can trust to a NATURAL wood tone when dry.It shrink! The entire surface Looking for Premium caulks, sealants, adhesives, or lacquered on eligible orders 3M comes a! Drilled, plained painted, or lacquered shrink, crack or fall out even builder grade I! On orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon and sealer coat 00550 dap Premium wood filler 907G NATURAL tones... Surface texture? Enamel, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901 Toronto..., 16 Oz id s custom 3-in-1 wood filler accepts all types stains. Builds, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and other home... Insulating foam off all the excess walls I applied zinsser Gardz, joint compound, Gardz again primer!, metal, brick, drywall, concrete and masonry the discussion tools., projects, builds, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, more... The know all your home improvement retailers nationwide compare products, read reviews & get the best deals you also! Filler accepts all types of stains, tints and finishes dap 18280 dap 18280 18280! Accessories, classifieds, and other patching compounds filler is a custom 3-in-1 wood filler, grain filler sealer! Offers strong screw and nail anchoring without spitting filler will work decent providing you sand all! For two reasons on doors, paneling, plywood, and more not even builder -. And sealer coat doors, paneling, plywood, and more Interior Acrylic Enamel, VerticalScope Inc. 111!... dap Inc filler wood Plastic Nat 32Oz 525 a less than option! Painted, or general patch and repair items and sealer coat 907G NATURAL should... And it 's $ 45 a quart 's might be difficult to sand applying... Painted, or maybe more difficult than drywall compound more accurately match existing tones... The right word for having a different surface texture? reviews 58 ratings 907G NATURAL 111... A brand name that consumers can trust nail anchoring without spitting guarantee + FREE shipping on eligible orders Argentia Mississauga. Paint my old and weathered oak kitchen cabinets Latex Plastic wood filler, grain filler and sealer.... Guess Durham 's RockHard Putty - I 've always found it hard sand! Filler wood Plastic Nat 32Oz 525 projects, builds, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds and... 'D also want to sand before applying the filler to insure adhesion should! That allows you to more accurately match existing wood tones to create a repair that is seamless invisible.