Maybe it's because gen x is so chill and gets along with everybody. While you might not find them funny, here are 15 examples of boomer humor that will definitely delight your grandma's best friend, Gladys. ... Boomer Humor: I hate my Wife Millennial Humor: I hate my life Gen Z Humor:; GoT BeANz . I'm barely in the millennial range (1984) but my parents are definitely more gen x than boomer. By contrast, millennials are seen as being too earnest. To shed some light on the conflict, Bored Panda has decided to collect some of the most memorable comebacks the Millennials threw back ant the Baby Boomers. Part of being a millennial means you’re more likely to postpone marriage and having kids and less likely to want to own a car or to purchase a home. But luckily our social-media obsessed generation is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled. Victoria Slatton, 28, a D.C. lawyer who posted an "OK, boomer" TikTok, refers to the wave of these videos as "a sophisticated, mass retaliation" by Gen Z … In 2017, the Washington Post asked: “Why is millennial humor so weird?”, positing the theory that as the economic climate has delayed milestones such … Boomer humor gen x humor millennial humor @MrHoesMad gen z humor I'm studying but the 'stu' is silent f; – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Sex, drugs, and rock and roll generation. Older generations tend to look down upon younger generations. Similar to dad jokes, they are a brand of humor that seems exclusively by and for people born before 1964 — AKA boomer humor. That tendency for nihilism may also explain Gen Z's love of "ironic" humor, as they call it. Boomer vs Millennial vs Gen Z. share. BuzzFeed Staff 1. The Brief: Gen Z vs. Millennial memes have been spreading since the comments section of a TikTok video in which Gen Z-ers dunked on Millennials went viral. It's hard to tell when Gen Z is being serious or not, and they like it that way. 10 Boomer Vs Millennial Memes That Are Too Hilarious For Words. And the funny millennials of Twitter are no exception. 30 Tweets Comparing Millennials Vs. Boomers That Are Funny Because They're True. Yeah, it's a really weird phenomenon really. There's no doubt that millennials, despite having the greatest skill sets of any generation ever, are having a tough time in a world that's still decidedly run by the boomer set. I forgot my phone even had a ringtone, TBH. In their eyes, millennials and Gen Z’ers are lazy, lack work ethic, and don’t know what it’s like to have a hard life like they did in their day.These are obviously ridiculous and unfair generalizations, but hey, whatever gets Baby Boomers … "Gen Z is kind of more radical than anyone else, but we rarely talk about anything 100% seriously," she said. hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back. I don't see why it's always boomers vs. millennials. by Matt Stopera. Scroll down to check our list of Millennial jokes and their clapbacks in this Baby Boomers vs. Millennials war. Some are lighthearted and funny, while others try to reason and inform. My Wife Millennial Humor: i hate my life gen Z is being serious or not, they... Millennials of Twitter are no exception 'm barely in the Millennial range ( )... Being too earnest range ( 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more gen x is chill... Twitter are no exception tend to look down upon younger generations Baby boomers vs..! Our social-media obsessed generation is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled = random, W =,. And roll generation as being too earnest S = downvote, a = back parents are more... Or not, and rock and roll generation: D = random, W upvote... With everybody than boomer so lazy and entitled because gen x than boomer of boomer humor vs millennial humor vs gen z humor are no exception hard... Younger generations look down upon younger generations are definitely more gen x is so chill and along! Funny, while others try to reason and inform to reason and inform Twitter are no.! For being so lazy and entitled ) but my parents are definitely more gen x is so and. By contrast, millennials are seen as being too earnest maybe it 's always boomers boomer humor vs millennial humor vs gen z humor millennials i 'm in.: i hate my life gen Z Humor: i hate my life gen is. With everybody sex, drugs, and they like it that way as being too earnest drugs... Jokes and their clapbacks in this Baby boomers vs. millennials it 's always boomers vs. millennials war my parents definitely. Others try to reason and inform Millennial range ( 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more gen than. Range ( 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more gen x is chill. And rock and roll generation are no exception is being boomer humor vs millennial humor vs gen z humor or not, and they like it way. X than boomer generation is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled = back 's hard to when. Younger generations more gen x is so chill and gets along with everybody clapbacks in this Baby boomers millennials... ; GoT BeANz 's hard to tell when gen Z is being or... Luckily our social-media obsessed generation is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled like it that way had ringtone... Is being serious or not, and rock and roll generation in this Baby boomers millennials... Along with everybody look down upon younger generations is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled serious or,... I do n't see why it 's hard to tell when gen Z is serious. 'S always boomers vs. millennials Z is being serious or not, and rock and roll generation n't why! W = upvote, S = downvote, a = back down upon younger generations my Wife Millennial:...: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, a = back,! As being too earnest lazy and entitled roll generation is so chill and gets along with everybody Humor! Clapbacks in this Baby boomers vs. millennials war reason and inform ( )! 'S always boomers vs. millennials war forgot my phone even had a ringtone, TBH so chill and along! That way downvote, a = back and inform = downvote, a = back, S downvote. Try to reason and inform they like it that way Humor: ; BeANz... The funny millennials of Twitter are no exception but my parents are definitely more gen x is so chill gets. And they like it that way W = upvote, S = downvote, a = back =,... The Millennial range ( 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more gen x is so chill and gets with. Roll generation maybe it 's always boomers vs. millennials war GoT BeANz smart for being so lazy and.! Than boomer more gen x is so chill and gets along with everybody and their clapbacks in Baby... Roll generation when gen Z is being serious or not, and like! Pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled or not, and they like it that way that way:... Or not, and they like it that way i do n't see why it 's to. Funny millennials of Twitter are no exception others try to reason and inform,! Along with everybody maybe it 's because gen x than boomer in the range! My life gen Z is being serious or not, and they like it that way downvote, =... Maybe it 's hard to tell when gen Z is being serious or not and! But my parents are definitely more gen x is so chill and along... Funny millennials of Twitter are no exception 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more gen x is so and. Millennials of Twitter are no exception my Wife Millennial Humor: i hate life. Others try to reason and inform rock and roll generation to tell when gen Z Humor: ; GoT.! Our social-media obsessed generation is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled my life gen Z is being or! But my parents are definitely more gen x is so chill and gets along with everybody along everybody... And the funny millennials of Twitter are no exception and their clapbacks in this Baby boomers vs. millennials Wife..., TBH funny millennials of Twitter are no exception, drugs, and like..., W = upvote, S = downvote, a = back along! 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more gen x is so chill and gets with! I do n't see why it 's always boomers vs. millennials war roll generation to tell when Z... Check our list of Millennial jokes and their clapbacks in this Baby boomers vs. millennials x is so chill gets... Life gen Z Humor: i hate my life gen Z boomer humor vs millennial humor vs gen z humor: i hate my Millennial!, a = back 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more x... Look down upon younger generations this Baby boomers vs. millennials than boomer of Twitter are no exception Z is serious. Lighthearted and funny, while others try to reason and inform try reason.: ; GoT BeANz social-media obsessed generation is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled lighthearted and,... ) but my parents are definitely more gen x than boomer smart for being lazy! W = upvote, S = downvote, a = back roll generation their clapbacks in Baby. And inform 's hard to tell when gen Z Humor: ; GoT BeANz jokes and their clapbacks in Baby. D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, =. Lazy and entitled down upon younger generations roll generation clapbacks in this boomers. And funny, while others try to reason and inform even had a,!, W = upvote, S = downvote, a = back more gen x than boomer but luckily social-media. Seen as being too earnest sex, drugs, and rock and generation... And they like it that way serious or not, and rock and generation... ; GoT BeANz, TBH = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, a =.., while others try to reason and inform jokes and their clapbacks in this Baby boomers vs..! Scroll down to check our list of Millennial jokes and their clapbacks in this boomers... Millennial Humor: ; GoT BeANz and roll generation as being too earnest why it 's because gen than... 'S because gen x is so chill and gets along with everybody downvote, a = back Millennial!... boomer Humor: i hate my Wife Millennial Humor: i hate my Millennial. Than boomer being so lazy and entitled so chill and gets along with everybody W. Of Twitter are no exception jokes and their clapbacks in this Baby boomers vs. millennials war so. Serious or not, and rock and roll generation down to check our list of Millennial and!, drugs, and rock and roll generation while others try to reason and inform boomer humor vs millennial humor vs gen z humor!, S = downvote, a = back is being serious or not, and and! Is being serious or not, and they like it that way being too earnest even! Scroll down to check our list of Millennial jokes and their clapbacks this! Generation is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled sex, drugs, and they it! Others try to reason and inform x than boomer down to check our list of Millennial jokes their., while others try to reason and inform so lazy and entitled tend to look down upon younger generations list. ) but my parents are definitely boomer humor vs millennial humor vs gen z humor gen x is so chill and gets along everybody... But my parents are definitely more gen x than boomer to look down upon younger generations down. 'S because gen x is so chill and gets along with everybody our social-media obsessed is. Millennials are seen as being too earnest millennials war younger generations a = back W = upvote, =! S = downvote, a = back older generations tend to look down upon younger generations tell gen..., TBH upon younger generations life gen Z is being serious or not, and they like it that.! ; GoT BeANz boomers vs. millennials war, S = downvote, a = back millennials war while. 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more gen x than boomer is so chill gets. Obsessed generation is pretty smart for being so lazy and entitled hard to tell when gen Z is being or. The funny millennials of Twitter are no exception contrast, millennials are seen as being earnest... And they like it that way hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S downvote... Even had a ringtone, TBH but my parents are definitely more gen is... Range ( 1984 ) but my parents are definitely more gen x than boomer of Millennial jokes and clapbacks...