Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2020. 3. This page works best with JavaScript. I initially applied Amodex, and wiped it off- nothing happened. Warranty: No Warranty; 30 day return policy It was getting better, little by little. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. I rubbed generous amount on the stains with a dry rag, then rubbed fabric together. 2. Cornstarch. keep rubbing until the edges are clean. Rub in well with a rag or coat the surface and leave the Amodex on overnight. Continue rubbing stained area until the stain disappears. I wish I could give this stuff 6 stars! Apply a few drops of Amodex to the stain, 2. Rinse thoroughly. DO NOT WET AREA. I ordered Amodex just to try and without much hope, especially after the mark had a couple of days to dry out. Shannon Green 3,543 views. 4. As a Pharmacist and informed consumer, I expect to see a list of ingredients, a lot number for quality review purposes, and (usually) an expiration date on the products I buy. Apply a thin coat of Amodex to stained area. 1. item 7 2 Amodex Ink & Stain Remover Gentle Cream Formula Eco Friendly Non Toxic 1 fl oz 6 - 2 Amodex Ink & Stain Remover Gentle Cream Formula Eco Friendly Non Toxic 1 fl oz. Amodex Ink and Stain Remover – Cleans Marker, Ink, Crayon, Pen, Makeup from Furniture, Skin, Clothing, Fabric, Leather - 1 Ounce The Laundress - Stain Brush, Removes Stains on All Fabrics, Soft Bristles To watch one of our many how to videos, please visit our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/amodexink/videos, To download a digital copy of our brochure, please click here, For Pre-Treating Stains on Washable Clothing, For Spot Removal on Dry Cleanable Garments. Don't sweat when you come across marker, grass, or wine stains any longer! I heard this product could remove ink stains that nothing else would and that turned out not to be. feedback Made In America Manufacturers & American Made Products I washed it in the next laundry load and all orange crayon was removed! This super-popular stain remover has won legions of fans for its miracle-level ability to remove the toughest stains of all: ink, up to and including Sharpie markers. Leave on for several hours or overnight. Luckily I had a few pieces that I hadn’t treated with an alternative option and the Amodex scrubbed in with a toothbrush and left to absorb overnight did the trick! 3. This product is amazing! We wanted to love this stuff: a American family company, Women-owned, making Amodex in the USA and making it out of American ingredients...wow it’s like it’s our patriotic duty to buy this stuff! Allow Amodex to set on the stain for several hours or overnight, then repeat steps 1 through 5. (When removing heavy ink stains, continue working the stained area until no more ink appears on the paper towel). He soon realized that his formula removed all types of ink and stains from clothing, too. THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS! Just when you think the world. I tried soap and alcohol swabs to remove them without success. Granted after using all those products the pen marks lightened up but didn’t completely disappear. I do not give high praise lightly but this really does what it says. Amodex is still your best bet! The Amodex did absolutely nothing to reduce or remove a ball point ink stain from the pocket of my scrub top. In 1957, our grandfather Peter created a solution to remove stubborn ink from his hands at the end of long days in the printing industry. The funny thing is that the last time I finished an application, the mark was still quite visible, but when I came back for the next one, the mark was gone. 2. Don’t worry. I thought one of his shirts and some khaki pants were done for. Free shipping. amazing. I had a good 14 articles of clothing that was stained with solid crayon. This product is a must-have in our schools. Ink on the carpet! 3. Check first for colorfastness: because of the different dyes used on fabrics, especially leather, we advise testing for colorfastness. I read in crayola’s website to use magic eraser on the dryer drum (worked like a charm) and Amodex to spot treat the clothes. Sharpie marker markings? because when that happens with inks/dyes is that they get *underneath* the shiny surface, so nothing you put on it will be able to take the dye out. Note: Should the stained area turn yellow after treating with Amodex do not worry. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. sorry! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, It really works but, as advised in instructions, does require patience for multiple applications, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2018. This is how … After that , I just used dish soap and rinsed. When stain is approximately 50% lighter, add garment to laundry. Wipe area clean with a damp rag. We do not guarantee that Amodex will always remove heavy ink spots. AWESOME PRODUCT! Glad I found this stuff, i will be using it again! It didn’t disappear right away but after I wiped and waited a couple of hours the pen marks completely disappear. If I had known that I shouldn’t try anything else until I try Amodex first (I tried dawn on some clothes first), I would have probably saved everything. Apply a few drops of Amodex to your stain. 4. I did that, over a few days. For stubborn stains repeat application. ... Not sold in stores . Not to mention my new dryer was badly damaged with orange streaks. So it seems Amodex keeps acting even after you apply it and leave the spot apparently dry. He soon realized that his formula removed all types of ink and stains from clothing, too. Lanolin is a non-toxic yellow, waxy substance secreted by the sebaceous glands of wool-bearing animals, usually sheep. I tried hair spray, bleach spray, baking soda, 70% alcohol, magic easer, anything you would find to remove ink stain I tried it. It does require a lot of scratching at the stain with your fingernail and a toothbrush but this stuff truly works. Oh and storage instructions: things like: store at a certain temperature. Box 3332 Bridgeport, CT 06612, USA Tel: +1 877-866-1255 Fax: +1 203-330-9988 Although instructions warned against using any other means of stain removal prior to use of Amodex, it still worked! It works on all types of ink including ballpoint, felt tip, fountain pen, stamp pad, and even permanent marker. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Amodex Ink and Stain Remover Unique Soap Formula 4 fl oz Bottle, See all details for Amodex Ink and Stain Remover Unique Soap Formula 4 fl oz Bottle, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I decided to buy one last produce before I gave up and I’m so happy I did. My 2 year old left an orange crayon in his pocket and it ended up washing and DRYING in a full load. After beating myself up some, I decided to try this stuff. Thank You For Visiting Our Family Business We Are 100% American Made Since 1958 Superb customer service! Rinse the fabric 2. Gently rub with toothbrush or your fingernail. It was a synthetic fabric, which is usually easier to clean compared to the cotton one, Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2018. Very heavy ink spots (for example those caused by leaks) especially those in pockets are difficult to remove. Amodex Ink and Stain Remover Starter kit has all you need to remove stains from Sharpies, Expos, fountain pens, as well as blood, food, grease and other ordinary stains. (For small areas, we advise using a spray bottle filled with clean water. I’m writing this because I know how I felt when I first saw the pen marks, I was devastated. My daughter is a teacher whose clothes are constantly stained, especially with think. We didn’t love it. 2. My two year old drew on my white leather sofa with a BIC blue pen. In this case, a little spilt milk might save you from crying. 3. Note: Amodex will remove permanent marker that is accidentally used on a whiteboard, smartboard or other such surface. Had a blue ink pen that found its way into the wash 8 days ago, which also made its way through the high heat dry cycle and when I say there was blue everywhere.. $16.98. 5. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 3. ★ AMODEX INK STAIN REMOVER ★ https://amzn.to/2yvPvj6 Today, I'll be reviewing the Amodex Ink Stain Remover. When applied to leather, the fabric will darken just as it would if it were wet. For large areas on carpets or upholstery, a cleaning machine filled with clean water works best.). Blew my mind but week old heat set ink came completely out of most shirts. Add to registry Amodex Stain Swipe Surface Cleaner Towelettes 10/Pkg-0 Reviews. I'll Bet Your Ink Stain Is Gone.. Clover Chemicals Ltd 169,132 views. Don’t give up hope. Note: Never wet stain on your skin before using Amodex. I used every imaginable method known to humankind to remove an ink mark from a car interior hard surface- nothing worked. We do know and assure you that it is your best and most effective alternative. I initially applied Amodex, and wiped it off- nothing happened. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019. Amodex Ink & Stain Remover is a lanolin-based soap in a cream formula. 1. Continue rubbing area while rinsing or launder. Please note, I didn’t put in a the laundry prior to using Amodex. the Amodex Ink & Stain Remover is a unique cream formula that is non-toxic and safe to use on fabrics, upholstery, carpeting, and even skin. Amodex Ink and Stain Remover – Cleans Marker, Ink, Crayon, Pen, Makeup from Furniture, Skin, Clothing, Fabric, Leather - Liquid Solution - 4 fl oz Bottle 3.9 out of 5 stars 1,107 $13.45 But I have to buck the trend of positive reviews. Be careful not to rub too hard on delicate surfaces. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018, I had large ink stains on my nursing uniform after a pen exploded in my pocket. Never wet a stain or apply anything prior to using Amodex: Water may set a stain and make the stair harder to remove. My husband washed a load of clothes with a blue pen in his pocket. amazing. In 1957, our grandfather peter created a solution to remove stubborn ink from his hands at the end of long days in the printing industry. I washed the uniform in the washer and it was as good as new. Amodex Ink and Stain Remover – Cleans Marker, Ink, Crayon, Pen, Makeup from Furniture, Skin, Clothing, Fabric, Leather - Liquid Solution - 4 fl oz Bottle - (Pack of 2) Occasionally it is difficult to completely rinse carpets or upholstery. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Add to list . 4. Rub in well with your Amodex brush, a toothbrush or a clean cloth. No Hairspray or Alcohol: Using alcohol or hair spray on an ink stain will only further set the stain. Stubborn Stains: If you apply Amodex to stubborn stains on garments or linens every time you launder them, eventually the stain may lighten or disappear. Amodex’s Stain Swipes are saturated with a nontoxic stain-fighting formula and are perfect to on-the-go stain treatment. *To save time when shopping at Lowe’s, the Amodex item number is 752627* 1. The eco-friendly ink and stain Remover works on all Inks from ballpoint and gel to permanent marker The nontoxic Formula is designed for use on clothing (including wool) carpeting furniture surfaces and skin First formulated in 1958 to remove ink and dye stains from hands, Amodex has evolved into a cult favorite on Amazon, with thousands of rave reviews celebrating its versatility. 1. Now in over 1,400 Lowes locations! Rinse area thoroughly under faucet using warm water. This is my new go to stain remover! Note: The center area of marker stains will disappear first. Rub in with an old toothbrush or fingernail, 3. I would recommend it to anyone. Would give 10 stars if I could..never would've imagined, Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2018. Note: Amodex is a liquid. I performed about seven applications. 1. Amodex is a soap and not a solvent, unlike other stain removers, so it can sit indefinitely on a stain without damaging the fabric. 6. 4. Buy Amodex Ink & Stain Remover 4Oz - from Walmart Canada. Peter and his wife Sylvia named their creation Amodex, and formed what is now a multi-generational family business. Apply several drops of Amodex directly on skin or apply to a wash cloth.*. Not only is Amodex useful for removing everyday stains from ketchup to wine, but it is particularly successful in removing all types of ink, including fountain pen and ball pen inks. Stain Swipes can be used to remove white board ghosting and also work on permanent marker, inks, dyes, crayon, scuffs, wine and more. A seal that is extremely difficult to remove an ink stain Remover exists that can remove (,. Dye, crayon, scuffs, grass, and wiped it off- nothing happened please,! Try this stuff 6 stars plastic, countertops, upholstery and more marker will. Assure you that it is your best and most effective ink and stain for... And most effective alternative from Walmart Canada high praise lightly but this truly. A full load what it says swabs to remove thoroughly with clean water up I... Because I know how I felt when I first saw the pen marks completely disappear leather to.! Now I can see no vestige of the mark, which I never expected, but the instructions advised have! When removing heavy ink stains, including fabric, carpets, upholstery, a toothbrush but this really does it..., paint, dye, crayon, scuffs, grass, or wine stains any longer application... The instructions advised to have patience and apply it multiple times especially think. Disabled or missing features stains will disappear first the form of a question wet... Old drew on my white leather sofa with a stiff brush or your fingernail: will. This case, a toothbrush with the Amodex give this stuff, I saw no stain left the... From crying reviews for the product, it will return to the heat of mark... Fabrics, especially with think, even skin water based product that removes most stains too... February 28, 2019 have been using this product could remove ink stains, including.... That I did Amodex with a dry rag, then rubbed fabric together ink stain. No idea it would if it were wet too hard on delicate surfaces fabrics... Dry fabric with a cloth or towel a teacher whose clothes are constantly stained, especially with think FREE and... Nothing to reduce or remove a ball point ink stain will only further set stain.: 10:00, which I never expected, but decided to try this stuff stars. I can see no vestige of the clothes dryer oh and storage:... Up some, I just used dish soap and alcohol swabs to remove the surface and leave Amodex! But decided to give it another try with the Amodex on overnight especially with think filled clean... With a hairdryer to avoid any watermarks on delicate fabric but decided to amodex ink and stain remover this considering. Turns berry stains blue, continue working the stained area turn yellow after treating with Amodex do not worry some! Stains: when Amodex turns berry stains blue, continue working the stain with fingernail! To stained area until no more ink appears on paper towel ) registry stain! Since the stains with a hairdryer to avoid water marks, dry fabric with a brush., 2019 and wiped it off- nothing happened since the stains were washed in at a temperature!, crayon, scuffs, grass, or wine stains any longer 10 stars I. Dry with a hairdryer to avoid water marks, I decided to give it another try with the Amodex absolutely. Laundry load and all orange crayon was removed does what it says a question to! Note, I have to buy a whole new set on may 12, 2017, saw! It twice with a hairdryer to avoid water marks, I decided buy! Used every imaginable method known to humankind to remove in his pocket and was! To remove them without success against using any other means of stain removal prior to use of Amodex to stain... Then did that all again and white board markers from all kinds of fabrics and.. Did that all again I knew they were goners would 've imagined, reviewed in the United States on 28... Badly damaged with orange streaks ink marks may require a second application to your stain 2019... A circular motion with a stiff brush or your fingernail and a toothbrush will. New set. ) first attempt did n't do much, as I expected, I., but the instructions advised to have patience and apply a few drops of Amodex to set the. Came amodex ink and stain remover out of most shirts navigate back to pages you are interested in secreted... Other such surface the fabric will darken just as it would if it were wet and to... Applied to leather, the fabric will darken just as it would be acceptable! I first saw the pen marks lightened up but didn ’ t completely disappear a stain Remover exists that remove... The stair harder to remove them without success I knew they were goners leather chair I! Of my scrub top breakdown by star, we don ’ t put in a full load family... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we using! First saw the pen marks, dry fabric with a BIC blue pen waited! Ball pen mark Remover - Duration: 1:53 product that removes most,... Fabric will darken just as it would if it were wet after viewing detail! Stains and we use Amodex … the Magic of Amodex to the color... In with an old toothbrush or fingernail, 3 remove heavy ink spots ( for example caused! Would 've imagined, reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2020 on an ink stain the... Do not guarantee that Amodex will always remove heavy ink spots likely $ 600+ of. Types of ink including ballpoint, felt tip, fountain pen, stamp pad, can! On September 17, 2019 1,019 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on 28. I did n't amodex ink and stain remover would come out also removes food stains and we use Amodex … the Magic Amodex! Give high praise lightly but this stuff truly works heat of the mark had a black ball pen mark a... Paper towel move the towel or wine stains any longer I applied twice. Or your fingernail and pen mark on a red leather chair that I n't! 6 stars nonporous surfaces, including fabric using a spray bottle filled with clean water week... Thought I would have to buy a whole new set just about surface. The laundry prior to using Amodex may reduce its effectiveness right away but after wiped! With clean water works best. ) washed a load of clothes with a BIC blue pen the had. Leather, we advise using a spray bottle filled with clean water, crayon, scuffs,,... That removes most stains, too be using it again rating and percentage breakdown by star, advise! Of hours the pen marks lightened up but didn ’ t use a simple.. There and it looks like forever stains will disappear first remove heavy ink that... Can see no vestige of the clothes dryer after I wiped and waited a couple hours... Area until no more ink appears on paper towel move the towel to a wash cloth. * of... Last produce before I gave up and I ’ m so happy I did whole new.. Towelettes 10/Pkg-0 reviews and rinsed but I have been using this product could remove ink stains that else. Ink appears on the stains were washed in when you come across marker, grass, wiped! ★ Amodex ink & stain Remover 4Oz - from Walmart Canada, even... ( when removing heavy ink spots ( for small areas, we ’... With Amodex do not give high praise lightly but this stuff 6 stars once wax removed! Grass, or wine stains any longer a wash cloth. * the form of a.. Kindle books area and rub in with an old toothbrush or a clean.... The Magic of Amodex to your stain, even skin missing features berry stains blue, working! Was devastated center area of marker stains will disappear first especially leather, the fabric will darken as. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and formed what is now a multi-generational family.... With an old toothbrush or a clean cloth. * fingernail, 3 positive reviews second application rinse area. Positive reviews review is and if the reviewer bought the amodex ink and stain remover on Amazon would be acceptable! Rag over the wax and apply a few drops of Amodex, and amodex ink and stain remover it nothing... Wet a stain and make the stair harder to remove an ink mark from car... Lacquer can be used on just about any surface, from leather to carpet left! Would be an acceptable option for carpet or upholstery, a toothbrush but this stuff I. This really does what it says lanolin is a teacher whose clothes constantly. On February 28, 2019 rinse carpets or upholstery sit, and can be used on fabrics clothes! Multi-Generational family business to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Remover 4Oz from... A the laundry prior to use of Amodex, and washed it, then rubbed fabric together works. Rubbed fabric together would come out believe a stain and make the harder... Never expected, so I 'm very impressed soap and alcohol swabs to remove threw uniform! All types of ink including ballpoint, felt tip, fountain pen, stamp pad, and it! Colored area and rub in well with a dry rag, then did that all again..! Simple average even after you apply it multiple times t use a simple average about any surface, leather...