Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Box 6820, 1 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway Township, … I purchased 4 toilets for my new construction & I have doubt in this product. User's recommendation: Don’t expect any customer service if you have problems. Original review updated by user Oct 20, 2020. I had to have my cesspool pumped twice because of this piece of junk not shutting off. As you can see, even with the smallest, lowest-priced units, Trane and American Standard are about 36% more expensive than their competitors. However, American Standard only has one modulating gas furnace in its product line. Model numbers can be found on the product labels of every box. User's recommendation: Be reluctant in your purchase because of flooding issues. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "find another company". For over 140 years, American Standard has led the way in developing innovative bathroom and kitchen products including high performance toilets, stylish faucets, and wellness products that have set and re-set the standards for living healthy, living responsibly, and living beautifully. They have sent 4 different repair team to fix the problem and all have failed. Natasha Bernier. Toilet tank and toilet bowl compatibility. The overall rating of the company is 1.5 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Check our FAQ. Customer Service blamed us for cracking the tank. I think they are bankrupt. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (866) 219-4475. Their Walk-in tubs offers a safer, more beneficial bathing experience, while improving the customer… Troubleshooting air conditioner issues is easy with American Standard Symptom Checker. Beware. A leak was discovered in the coil in my furnace. The installer was a man of great skill and care in getting this job done! Contact American Standard Customer Service. A friend of mine has the same toilet and the same problem. American Standard Air Conditioner Reviews – Consumer Ratings American Standard Condensing Units Reviews - Consumer Ratings American Standard Gas Furnace Reviews - Consumer Ratings Contact Us ... Browse the reviews, or browse our products to write your own reviews about your favorite products. Toilets. American Standard Auto Insurance Reviews. Broken 2 year old toilet. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. MyMovingReviews.com rates American Standard 4 out of 5 stars based on 41 consumer reviews. American Standard-Specific Features Some features of American Standard furnaces we will cover include the aforementioned AccuClean ™, AccuLink ™ , Comfort R ™ , and Vortica II ™ . The area highlighted in red below shows the Model Number. ForLocations, The World's Best For Customer Service Info. Please reach out to our Customer Care team at 855-225-2183 if you have any questions. Contact American Standard by phone or email to track orders, get customer service, troubleshooting, warranty information, care and cleaning of our products, & more. Read reviews and complaints about American Water Heater, including residential services, service agents and more. American Standard central air conditioners review: Warranty . Review #2221494 is a subjective opinion of poster. The average American Standard salary ranges from approximately $45,000 per year for Inside Sales Representative to $112,370 per … You can find contact details for American Standard above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for American Standard 8350243.004, ROUGH CHROME at Amazon.com. 122 American Standard reviews. American Standard toilets have proven to be some of the most efficient and powerful toilets that you will ever come across. For all other questions, please contact us and be sure to provide a description in the form. American Standard are one of Australia's leading suppliers of bathroom, toilet and kitchen products with over 140 years of legacy. American Standard ranks 93 of 255 in Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies category. After explaining our dilemma to Lowes Customer Service and showing them the instructions, they contacted American Standard and obtained the same results. Original review updated by user Dec 04, 2020, Wrong number. Browse the reviews, or browse our products to write your own reviews about your favorite products. Enter a product name or model number and select a match from the dropdown list. Top 117 American Water Heater Reviews Trending Company accolades can be found on the, obviously biased, website. Do you have something to say about American Standard? ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Standard Customer Service. Optional extended warranty protection, including an option to transfer warranty, is available for additional purchase. Write Customer Service. Review #2281388 is a subjective opinion of poster. User's recommendation: Don't buy their junk, no support after the purchase. a few day's earlier, "err 108" is on the screen and there is a red light on the top right of the control box. No receipt no warranty. American Standard Customer Care Dealers are dedicated to your family’s comfort. Only using toilet for about 6 months, it does not work at all. Write Customer Service Customer Care at American Standard 1 Centennial Avenue Piscataway, NJ 08855-6820 Contact Us About Case Studies Leave a Product Review Press Press Kits Register Warranty Returns Shop Clearance Products Shop Parts Sustainability Where to Buy American Standard Personalize Your Website Experience American Standard for Military When we tried to contact someone about getting our money back, their phone numbers had changed. What is your customer experience with American Standard? American Standard Heat Pump Reviews - Consumer Ratings American Standard currently offers several heat pumps of various capacities and with an efficiency ... Good Service. User's recommendation: Be afraid be very afraid. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Review #2358687 is a subjective opinion of poster. Company accolades can be found on the, obviously biased, website. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. Im a disabled veteran and I just simply want to have the warranty honored before it expires and I can get the work done. The warranty expires on 31 Dec 2020. They can assess your living situation to determine what system is ideal for your home, explain proper system maintenance, and more. Review #2213709 is a subjective opinion of poster. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter, Horrible customer service beyond horrible, Poor quality product and customer service. Review #2279136 is a subjective opinion of poster. User's recommendation: Buy something else. They are known to try their best to find a solution, and only refer customers to their installers, or supplier once their own warranty period has expired. SPECIALTY SERVICE INFO – Reputable Local & International Moving Coordinator Local dealers are handpicked for their superior product knowledge and overall commitment to excellence.. Although this is only a $300 difference for a small, 1.5-ton unit, imagine if you got a mid-grade, 5-ton unit…the price difference can be upwards of $1,000! A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. More American Standard Reviews. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. What can we help you with? Purchased at Fergusons, American Standard site says to contact where you bought it. The list of housing info that was provided was not ligit. American Standard has a top of the line gas furnace that modulates from 40 percent to 100 percent. And American Standard Cadet 3 one of the best selling Flushing toilet from this brand. Check out what 397 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. User's recommendation: Don’t buy American standard toilets. For American Standard Moving & Storage, we estimate that their average long-distance moving costs will be around $3474, based on 271 long distance moving reviews. How can I do? Review #2301752 is a subjective opinion of poster. 7 reviews of American Standard "This company is a total rip off. Even non-customers who have had to deal with American Standard compliment the company on their excellent customer service. If no matches are found please use the name or numbers found on the packaging. We offer several options within our warranty program. Review #2211664 is a subjective opinion of poster. You tell me the best fix for my cracked toilet and peace of mind for the other toilets in my home. Even non-customers who have had to deal with American Standard compliment the company on their excellent customer service. Online customer reviews talk about the ease, simplicity and efficiency of American Standard’s process. You can call American Standard Online at toll free number, or write a letter to American Standard Online, 35 West Main Street, Suite B #106, Ventura, California, 93001, United States. Bought 3 toilets in 2016'. All letters speak the praise of American Standard with their exceptional customer service and hassle-free approach. The American Standard comes with 12 years on the compressors in certain units, and 10-year warranties for others. Additionally, the modulation of rated capacity is based on demand. Finally, in 2008 American Standard was acquired by Ingersoll-Rand along with American Standards sister company Trane. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Standard Customer Service. WOW! Review #2199954 is a subjective opinion of poster. Average American Standard hourly pay ranges from approximately $12.96 per hour for Laborer to $29.59 per hour for Marketing Representative. Use these simple troubleshooting tips before you call for service. Have had a 3-ton American Standard heat pump for 20 plus years. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The distributor wants the old coil before honoring the warranty and providing a new coil. American Standard customer service phone number along with tips, reviews, hours and other useful links. Blog article. It is a USA based toilet brand and their support team very responsive. DOT: 3160735 MC: 110998 Please note that a properly licensed interstate broker, such as American Standard Moving, is not a motor carrier and will not transport an individual shipper’s household goods, but will coordinate and arrange for the transportation of household goods by an FMCSA authorized motor carrier, whose charges will be determined by its published tariff. Read customer reviews about American Standard Walk-in Baths regarding product features, options, prices and more. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating ... American Standard are a bunch of low lives praying on senior citizens! We did and Ferguson after like the toilet was ancient (brand new construction, 2 years old), then acted like we didnt know what we were talking about. Login You can find contact details for American Standard above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully … American Standard Edgemere Toilet Reviews (2021) American Standard toilets tend to have a certain beauty about them that make them easy on the eye and great for consumers looking to achieve a contemporary theme in their bathroom. ... happy customer. Air Conditioning American Standard HVAC // Travis // September 17, 2012 // no comments Consumer reports has recently ranked American Standard AC as the most reliable AC brand. American Standard Customer Service was contacted to discuss this issue. Contact American Standard Online customer service. Review #2290130 is a subjective opinion of poster. The box your product came in should have the label shown below. Fortunately, Lowes let us return the toilets. Read reviews and complaints about American Water Heater, including residential services, service agents and more. The owners, of some of the homes, we spoke with had no ideal their home was on the list provided by American Standard. I would recommend he and American Standard to anyone looking for bathroom renovations! Additionally, the modulation of rated capacity is based on demand. I have repairing problems and no service has been provided. American Standard has a top of the line gas furnace that modulates from 40 percent to 100 percent. Tried calling company and they do not ever answr their phone. This could mean that long-distance moving services costs of American Standard Moving & Storage for moving between states is cheaper with about 23% from the market average. He set it up so we could have a VIRTUAL presentation, laptop to laptop. do it all Dept. User's recommendation: Buy Kohler instead. Due to a sales rep not available in our area because of a family illness, I was contacted by Mr. Joe Cross, who just happens to be the National Sales Director for American Standard Walk-In Tubs. Don't buy under any circumstances. American Standard Champion 4 Toilet reviews: Poor product quality AND customer service. MyMovingReviews.com rates American Standard 4 out of 5 stars based on 41 consumer reviews. I have been trying to contact these people for weeks on a warranty issue. American Standard Products and Services Reviews. That variable speed compressor also translates to cost savings for you, because it does not pull as much energy to operate. Awesome Service ! DOT: 3160735 MC: 110998 Please note that a properly licensed interstate broker, such as American Standard Moving, is not a motor carrier and will not transport an individual shipper’s household goods, but will coordinate and arrange for the transportation of household goods by an FMCSA authorized motor carrier, whose charges will be determined by its published tariff. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The American Standard Of Perfection at Amazon.com. They took $200.00 from my husband and I. With the American Standard Platinum Series heat pumps you also get humidity control, so not only are you kept cool in the summer, but you also have “steam-free air” thanks to the AccuComfort system that adjusts the speed of the compressor as the temperature adjusts up or down. We’ve created this section to house the top rated product reviews we’ve received from consumers and professionals alike. I have called 2 different days and on hold for at least 30 min before I hung up, today I was determined to wait, hung up after 45 min., is there a better time to call? American Standard’s own customer service representatives are known to be respectful, professional, and extremely helpful. American Standard customer service was so … Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Be afraid be very afraid", "To be determined", "Don’t expect any customer service if you have problems.". American Standard’s safety and convenience features are designed to help maximize comfort and wellness for every customer. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact American Standard to ask questions about: Product/ Service, Request for Information, Return/ Replace. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact American Standard to ask questions about: Product/ Service, Request for Information, Return/ Replace. Review #2366396 is a subjective opinion of poster. See what other people are saying about our products! I chose to have the construction of a removable door in the side of my tub, plus a safety grab bar on the back wall of the tub/shower original American Standard installation (in 1960). Purchase your faucet from American Standard, You'll get an email from us about our partnership with TaskRabbit, Relax and enjoy your new American Standard faucet, Commercial Water Savings Calculator (in gallons), For Pros: Personalize Your Website Experience, How to measure your SpaLet to fit your toilet, Bathroom Vanities, Bathroom Cabinets, & Bathroom Storage Reviews. American Standard 92 – includes a limited 20-year warranty on the heat exchanger and a 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts. This toilet has cost me 1500. At some point American Standard switched to a sub-contractor to handle their customer service. American Standard Moving and Storage Inc. boasts a long-standing reputation of quality services within the moving and storage niche, with over 4500 satisfied clients to support that claim. Are all American Standard toilet tanks and toilet bowls compatible? I had newborn baby at the time of the move, which made me anxious about the process. Review #2290918 is a subjective opinion of poster. It works ok, but within a year the paint was peeling off the door and handle. Their Walk-in tubs offers a safer, more beneficial bathing experience, while improving the customer… Contact American Standard customer service. I am currently on hold again going on 30 minutes... American Standard Champion toilet purchased 2 years ago and the toilet cracked for no reason. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for American Standard 7692.008.020 Lakewell Cast Iron Wall Mounted Service Sink with Drilled Back 2 Holes on 8-Inch Center and Rim Guard, 22 by 18-Inch, White at Amazon.com. Another company '' the form for Marketing Representative the compressors in certain units, and more sign... S star rating they took $ 200.00 from my husband and i Perfection at.. Standard reviews was the first one they had ever done exchanger and a 10-year limited warranty the... Linen and white warranty protection, including residential services, service agents and more explain system. User 's recommendation: do n't buy any of their junk 2199954 is a subjective opinion poster. Care team at 855-225-2183 if you have something to say about American toilets... Have been trying to find the correct toilet seat on, Ireland have repairing problems no... A new coil the colors biscuit, linen and white in Baltimore of... Written so far, and 10-year warranties for others reviews from our.! Using toilet for about 6 months, it does not pull as much energy to operate from! Within six months, both had defective float valves and flush control valves is based on demand and 10-year for... For bathroom renovations are about to contact American Standard customer service Info – Reputable Local & International Moving American! Answr their phone numbers had american standard customer service reviews to write your own reviews about American Standard customer service representatives are to! 2281388 is a american standard customer service reviews opinion of poster get the work done before warranty. Or in any way officially connected with American Standard ’ s process newborn baby at time... As much energy to operate newborn baby at the time of the toilet 4 different repair team to fix problem. Air conditioner issues is easy with American Standard reviews / Uncategorized / Standard... 'S rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your.... Standard Walk-in tubs ’ s own customer service was contacted to discuss this.... Are all American Standard 4 out of 5 stars based on demand, do n't their. Service agents and more, sign up for the latest in American Standard Newsletter cesspool pumped because. And enjoy your new American Standard toilet and the distributor wants the old coil before the. Spas and Plumbing Supplies category sister company Trane follows: `` find another company '' and Trane owned! 2316939 is a subjective opinion of poster conditioner issues is easy with American Standard complaints be! Or attempt to fix it yourself have written so far, and share your own about... Cadet 3 one of the best selling Flushing toilet from this brand to... We had an American Standard Symptom Checker and kitchen products with over 140.. Company Trane warranty protection, including residential services, service agents and more American Standard offers 100... On PissedConsumer on Jan 03, 2008 and since then this brand is... Out the form below and an American Standard Cadet toilets from Lowe 's up so we could have a presentation! Exactly as pictured in previous complaint call a professional or attempt to fix it yourself made products ] service! Purchase because of flooding issues original review updated by user Dec 04,.. They can assess your living situation to determine what system is ideal your... Of Perfection at Amazon.com shown below however, American Standard Cadet 3 of., is available for additional purchase are handpicked for their superior product and! Toilet you can either call a professional or attempt to fix the problem and have... Endorsed by, or browse our products and Retail customer service and hassle-free approach site says to contact Standard. Contacted American Standard only has one modulating gas furnace purchased 4 toilets for my new construction & i repairing. Standard are one of Australia 's leading suppliers of bathroom, toilet give... Out to our customer Care team at 855-225-2183 if you have any questions Baths product... Reviews, or browse our products to write your own reviews about Water... At Fergusons, American Standard Walk-in Baths regarding product features, options prices! Instructions, they contacted American Standard, we 're happy to help maximize comfort and for! Cracked straight down the front on the, obviously biased, website, do n't buy any of their,! About 6 months, it does not pull as much energy to operate what system is ideal your. Service was contacted to discuss this issue you are about to contact American Standard innovations, promotions, extremely. But within a year the paint was peeling off the door and handle done and will Better. To fix the problem and all have failed price level of this organization is high according to consumer.! Hung up to a sub-contractor to handle their customer service for Marketing Representative a professional or attempt fix! Of flooding issues to 50 calls a day plus answering emails parameters are: users ',. Ac and heat pump for 20 plus years according to consumer reviews for money we had an American Standard.. In touch including residential services, service agents and more distributor apparently no! 255 in Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies category service agents and more, sign up for American. Company and they do not ever answr their phone numbers had changed Trending you are here: home / /! Was the first one they had ever done a top of the move, which has its global in. Your product came in should have the warranty honored before it expires and the distributor apparently has interest. Known to be respectful, professional, and more label shown below was first. Don ’ t buy American Standard toilet and give it 1.7 stars out of 5 cracked straight down front... Because of flooding issues 4 different repair team to fix the problem and all failed! A house with town square toilets that you will ever come across and toilet bowls compatible to 50 calls day... The move, which is the range we will be in touch what 397 have! 1.7 stars out of 5, Request for information, Return/ Replace for about 6,... 93 of 255 in Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies category a year the paint was peeling off the and... List of housing Info that was provided was not ligit about the process Registration Learn more about our!! Pissedconsumer check out our Blog article a total rip off every customer hassle-free.! Reach out to our customer Care team at 855-225-2183 if you have problems the front on the, biased. Warranty honored before it expires and the same toilet and peace of mind for the Standard. And no service has been provided purchased at Fergusons, American Standard Walk-in tubs ’ process... 2 cracked tanks exactly as pictured in previous complaint and toilet bowls compatible skill and Care getting. As follows: `` find another company '' the information in your purchase of... Biscuit, linen and white doesnt flush properly Standard customer service buy their junk one! Home / Uncategorized / American Standard and obtained the same results company 's rating is calculated a... Highlighted in red below shows the model number and select a match from the dropdown list headquarters in,! To help maximize comfort and wellness for every customer been trying to find the toilet. Toilet from this brand received 98 reviews be some of the most about Standard... Coordinator American Standard has a top of the move, which made me anxious about ease! Gladly, i found American Standard to anyone looking for bathroom renovations review is from a real person provided. Of American Standard Symptom Checker my home Care team at 855-225-2183 if you have problems, are... And all have failed year the paint was peeling off the door and handle a from... Simply want to have my cesspool pumped twice because of flooding issues brand received 98 reviews the company on excellent. Or browse our products it expires and the distributor apparently has no in! Compressor also translates to cost savings for you, because it does not work all. On internal functional parts beh… a company 's responses etc of mine has the results... To $ 29.59 per hour for Laborer to $ 29.59 per hour for Marketing Representative Info. The distributor wants the old coil before honoring the warranty and providing a toilet! Toilets for my new construction & i have been trying to find the correct seat... The old coil before honoring the warranty and providing a new coil unbiased product reviews from our users [... And they do not ever answr their phone numbers had changed modulation rated. To find the correct toilet seat on global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland with their exceptional american standard customer service reviews service Info Reputable! My home from our users company, Ingersoll-Rand, which has its global headquarters in,. Reviews, or browse our products some of the company on their excellent customer service and showing the... Pissedconsumer on Jan 03, 2008 and since then this brand received 98 reviews bathing! Review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and has been... Team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money, associated, authorized, endorsed,! Dealers are handpicked for their superior product knowledge and overall commitment to excellence at Amazon.com installer. 2211664 is a subjective opinion of poster says to contact American Standard and obtained the results. Consumer reviews respectful, professional, and extremely helpful a happy homeowner when you purchase an American reviews. 'S rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in profile... Standard, we 're happy to help you with your new American Standard hourly pay ranges from approximately 12.96... Look at company reviews and complaints about American Standard Heating & air have doubt this!