It was great to stay in such a creative space and bring our dog Charlie along with us. The nearby coffee shop was so convenient for us coffee lovers.” – Randi, “This was a great place to stop for a night on our road trip up to Montreal. You’ll enjoy the screened porch and patio here in a camp-like environment with your family. The other side is owner occupy year round. We spent about one and a half days exploring Burlington but spent the rest of the time in the apartment relaxing. We especially appreciated the nice local touches, including great coffee beans from a local roaster! The location was great, with a short walk into town and an even shorter walk to local bagel spots and coffee shops. 25 de nov. de 2020 - Vivienda o apartamento entero por $150. The best way to start your vacation in this beautiful city? Some of our party flew in far before check-in and they graciously allowed us to come in early. Those seeking to explore the city will love this property as it is literally just steps from Church Street Marketplace and some of Burlington’s finest restaurants, boutiques and bars. Complimentary Vermont cheese and a cup of freshly brewed coffee or tea! You can also bring your own boat to the dock. We had no issues and had a great time. The nearby coffee shop was so convenient for us coffee lovers.” – Randi, Location: Winooski, Vermont, United States, https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/plus/31763572. 19 de nov. de 2020 - Casa/apto. Would recommend it to all who wish to have a memorable visit in B’ton.” – Perry. We would definitely stay here again!” – Sarah. For only $89/night, this apartment is great for short and long term stays for work or play. Situated in a charming part of Lake Champlain, a few minutes from Burlington, Vermont, this 3-bedroom home is my choice for “The Best Airbnb for Groups”. Step back in time and enjoy almost 600' of lake shore on Vermont's unique Lake Champlain with 180 degree views, from westerly views to New York's Adirondacks, through the north and east to Vermont's Green Mountains. Burlington makes a perfect launchpad for an adventurous getaway. Ellen is a fabulous host with such a beautiful home. Champlain and Adirondack Mountains. “Our family really enjoyed our stay. This Pennsylvania lake house accommodates up to 16 guests and has four bedrooms and three baths for your lake getaway. In the house you’ll find. Hor with access to multiple trails for hiking. Walk down to semi-private beach on lake. 29 de dic. Guest review: “Mary Anne’s garden studio was pretty, stylish, spacious and full of thoughtful extras. Hor with access to multiple trails for hiking. Known as the Santa Fe Lake House, the home accommodates 12 guests and has three bedrooms and two baths. If you’re looking for a unique place to stay, check out the top Airbnb rentals in the area. We’d definitely recommend it as a place to stay for a couple nights!” – Michelle & Nicholas. The place is very clean and the little common sitting area is perfect for hanging out. When you visit the Chain O’Lakes area in Illinois, consider staying at this Airbnb lake house for up to six people. Near ski areas, golf, fishing, hiking, dining, etc. If you want to feel one with nature, this is the Airbnb for you! Would recommend it to anyone looking to check out Burlington!” – Steven. By subscribing I agree to the terms and privacy policy. There were wonderful small touches that made the space feel welcoming; nothing was forgotten. Located in the suburb side of Burlington – in Winooski, this apartment is perfect for travellers who want to stay away from the city noise. Sunny Southender is the “Best Cheap Airbnb” in Burlington, Vermont that offers all you need to be satisfied and well-rested. Waking up to the sun rising over the lake and the mountains is a great way to start your day in this beautiful city. Welcome to our quirky, cozy house on Lake Raponda. Located in Winooski, Vermont a few minutes to the downtown, this 2-bedroom house is a private retreat outside Burlington. The layout is great especially if you’re with a group. Feel like staying in? Vermont is one of the country’s most picturesque states, famous for its bucolic scenes with covered bridges and spectacular year-round foliage. Fishing poles are available too. Mountain Lake House SHADOW LAKE PROJECT. This private site is 2 acres with mature trees, meadows, and wooded buffers, ensuring a peaceful and private stay. It is a unit of a large house located downtown that has an open floor plan with a sitting area for reading and hanging out, and a dining table for meals or working. Another awesome boat house option is this Ohio house that accommodates six people in two bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Nature lovers enjoy staying here and bringing their pets along. It has its own boat dock on the waterfront and offers beautiful views. Guest review: “The tiny house was everything I hoped and more. It’s in the heart of the Poconos region and ideal for kayaking, paddle boating, and sunbathing. Please fill out highlighted fields and click "Compare Prices" to continue. I bet the screened in porch is great in the summer. With its unique and charming vibe, this artist’s loft will give you a romantic Vermont experience. Encuentra espacios únicos donde quedarte y alójate con anfitriones de 191 países. The interior of the house is simple and timeless, from the wrought iron bed post in the master bedroom to the retro look of the couch in the living room. Burlington is a city in northwestern Vermont, on the eastern shore of Lake Champlain, south of the Canadian border. “5+ stars! A beautiful four season townhouse on lake st. Catherine, vermont . It is also extremely close to town! It is a unit of a large house located downtown that has an. 28 de dez de 2020 - Casa/apto inteiro por R$1075. Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States, https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/plus/28283698. Other features: washer and dryer, green backyard, extra towels, complimentary coffee and tea,  and a parking spot (first come, first serve). The apartment is well decorated and we appreciated that coffee was provided for us! It can be your peaceful oasis in Burlington! It features a four poster queen sized bed, a fireplace, a kitchenette with sink, mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, and a small yet beautiful bathroom. James was also very quick and welcoming with all communications. There is so much you can do in this property that even if you stay in, you’d still have so much fun! You can have quiet afternoons in the zen garden with fountains while drinking a glass of wine. If they loved it, you’ll also love staying in Hygge House! Enjoy a luxurious and cozy getaway in Burlington, Vermont in my choice for “The Best Luxury Airbnb”. The kitchen comes equipped with a fridge, a gas stove while the bedroom is light and cozy with a glass door that leads out to a small seasonal balcony. 2020 - Gesamte Unterkunft für 263€. Our family of 4 had more than enough room to hang out, make dinner, play cards, etc. A beautiful four season townhouse on lake st. Catherine, vermont . 14 Aug 2020 - Entire home/flat for $276. Whatever your interest – history, the outdoors, culture or family-friendly fun, you can experience it in Burlington. Planning a visit? Our family of 4 had more than enough room to hang out, make dinner, play cards, etc. This was an excellent space in a great location! Located just. The host provides kayaks and a canoe for you to use too. 2 Oct 2020 - Entire home/flat for $281. We’ll send you our newsletter with travel destinations, deals, and more! 10 beautiful New England lake houses you can rent on Airbnb ... Vermont has Lake Champlain, and Maine has too many lakes to count. Guests will be welcomed by large windows that let natural light in and hardwood floors, a kitchenette with a full sized refrigerator, regular oven/stove, towels and other bathroom essentials are provided, and the bedroom is as cozy as it gets. It has a very pretty garden to the back with seats and a water feature. We had no issues and had a great time. We didn’t have any kids with us, but this house is extremely well thought for families with children. The home is surrounded by lots of trees in an area that’s ideal for hunting and fishing. Come enjoy the lake at this quiet cove with a full water view in Alabama. Your email address will not be published. The home has 2 bedrooms and can sleep 5 guests, it features radiant-heat floors, a cook’s kitchen, a master bedroom with a private bath while the second bath has a therapeutic soaking tub. In peaceful oxbow bay. I’ll be recommending this to friends & family when they are in town.” – Marybeth. The apartment is well decorated and we appreciated that coffee was provided for us! Thank you again, I’m sure this will not be our last stay!” – Devyn. The house features a gas fireplace, modern kitchen and a bath with a heated floor. It can be your peaceful oasis in Burlington! 27 déc. Our favorite part was the super thoughtful touches, fresh flowers in the bathroom, baguette, local cheese, and wine :) we would definitely stay here again!” – Liz, “This was an amazing weekend for me and my five friends. Other amenities that guests can enjoy are an indoor fireplace, a smart TV, high speed WiFi, kayaks, BBQ grill, and many more. Dez. Guest review: “This was an excellent space in a great location! It has two bedrooms and one bath, as well as a kitchen, three balconies, a private gas grill, a picnic table, and lake views. de 2020 - Alquila un lugar en Silver Lake, Vermont desde $20 la noche. 3 de ene. His guest house is perfect: lots of light but with seclusion, like being out in the woods with security and privacy, and a view of the lake…which develops slowly as the sun illuminates the Adirondacks. The 3-bedroom apartment can comfortably accommodate 8 guests. Go behind-the-scenes of the areas most innovative and tenured breweries before enjoying a delicious pizza paired with beers for lunch.”, https://www.getyourguide.com/activity/burlington-l32262/burlington-classic-beer-tour-with-tastings-lunch-t218706/?utm_force=0, “We will meet in a City of Burlington public park with access to and views of Lake Champlain. 26 oct. 2020 - Logement entier à $195. Guests will be welcomed by large windows that let natural light in and hardwood floors, a kitchenette with a full sized refrigerator, regular oven/stove, towels and other bathroom essentials are provided, and the bedroom is as cozy as it gets. It was such a peaceful and relaxing experience. Located in the Texas Hill Country, you can book this Airbnb lake house at the Rio Vista Resort and RV Park. Thank you both, we’ll be back! We loved being able to walk quickly to food, shopping, and the lake. The other side is owner occupy year round. This is ideal for those wanting to destress and unwind on their Burlington vacation. One room has bunk beds that are fun for kids. Hiram’s Resort in Florida, Top 11 Scenic Byways in the United States, Top 10 Airbnbs in London for Every Type of Traveler. There’s a brand-new kitchen here that’s fully stocked. We loved that we were walking distance to church street and foam brewery by the waterfront. Guest review: “This was an amazing weekend for me and my five friends. You’ll love spending time on Pewaukee Lake and taking the boat out to the beach and the public pier to spend time at the beach and downtown restaurants and shops. I’m also a member of the Airbnb Associates program, and I earn commission when you book through links on this site. Families with kids enjoy staying here and accessing the walking trail behind the property. Inside the home, you’ll find a huge media and game room, pool table, and lots of space to hang out. We'll send you our newsletter with travel destinations, deals, and more! Planning a trip or weekend getaway and searching for the best Airbnbs in Burlington, Vermont? It is a lovely place that you can’t miss out. You can fish right from the boathouse and dock and have dock space for a boat or wave runner for an extra charge. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Near the Vermont & New Hampshire border, our Shadow Lake Project sits perched on a hill offering sprawling views of the White Mountains and Connecticut River in nearly every room of the house. The apartment is tastefully decorated and we felt right at home during our stay. This 1 bedroom apartment is a blend of modern and eclectic decor. Come stay at our home on Lake Champlain located in Milton, VT. We are located on a quiet road with friendly neighbors. There is a lot of rules for the apartment but after a day of staying there, it was easy to get used to them. It is conveniently central to the town of Burlington but quiet. Come here to enjoy a private retreat on Bass Lake that’s in an awesome location. Trouvez des hébergements uniques auprès d'hôtes locaux dans 191 pays. Located in the Texas Hill Country, you can book this Airbnb lake house at the Rio Vista Resort and RV Park. The kitchen is well stocked with beyond essentials, enough that with a few simple groceries we were able to eat in for several meals, and we wanted to because it was such a nicely designed + decorated space. Great location with easy access to Church Street, U VT, and Champlain College. The place couldn’t have been cuter or cozier, and it’s right in the middle of everything. This 1 bedroom apartment is a blend of modern and eclectic decor. If I return to Burlington I will definitely return. We especially appreciated the nice local touches, including great coffee beans from a local roaster! It has a very pretty garden to the back with seats and a water feature. Complimentary Vermont cheese and a cup of freshly brewed coffee or tea! In the house you’ll find a full kitchen, a bathroom, living room, and closet space. The Appalachian Trail is nearby for hiking, and there are some discounts for extended stays. Great attention to details that make a stay comfortable and everything was aesthetically pleasing furnishings and wall hangings. Trouvez des hébergements uniques auprès d'hôtes locaux dans 191 pays. It has all the amenities you really need: a full kitchen, a comfortable queen bed, and a walk-in shower. 30 nov. 2020 - Maison ou appartement en entier à $261. We loved that we were walking distance to church street and foam brewery by the waterfront. Those seeking to explore the city will love this property as it is literally just steps from Church Street Marketplace and some of Burlington’s finest restaurants, boutiques and bars. It’s a small space but the apartment is equipped with basic amenities to provide a restful stay for guests – queen sized bed, a kitchenette, bathroom. The house is located at the south end of the lake, nestled between Mt. For only $89/night, this apartment is great for short and long term stays for work or play. There were plenty of games (adult ones too! Enjoy a seat by the window to read a book or people watch or relax on the couch where you have a breathtaking sunset view of Lake Champlain! Check-in is a breeze and a designated parking space is available for you. If you want me to check out your listing to see if I can get you on my list, reach out to me via email or my social media platforms! Soyez chez vous, ailleurs, avec Airbnb. Peter was friendly, quick to respond, and made it easy to communicate. Sunny Southender is the “Best Cheap Airbnb” in Burlington, Vermont that offers all you need to be satisfied and well-rested. You can also walk to the center of Wolfeboro in about 15 minutes to get to shops, restaurants, and musical events. The place was stylish, spotless, and the view of the mountains was really something special. This is a highly rated boat house on Lake George that’s great for up to four guests. The house is immaculate, the views are amazing, the whole experience was incredibly lovely. Everything we needed was there including an excellent range of coffees. It’s on the north side of Indian Lake and lets you fish from the patio and use kayaks and canoes. 30 de nov. de 2020 - Habitación privada por $65. 24 nov. 2020 - Louez auprès de l'habitant à Lake Willoughby, Vermont à partir de $26 CAD par nuit. The layout is great especially if you’re with a group. The other side is owner occupy year round. The house is located at the south end of the lake, nestled between Mt. We even caught beautiful glimpses of the lake from the porch. The studio has all the comforts of a home, maybe more! We begin with a warm welcome and some fascinating background information about the nature of the horse. Other features are the large covered back porch and deck for grilling. Families in California enjoy staying at this home on the lake for up to 10 guests and with four bedrooms and 2.5 baths. All in all a cute place at an affordable price.” – Lizzie. Nestled in the Hill Section of Burlington, this zen home features a green environment and wellness features. Guests can walk to the city’s hot spots like the Church Street Marketplace, restaurants, breweries and shops. Lakefront Airbnb rentals in Burlington, Vermont: Enjoy Lake Champlain life in one of New England’s best cities Updated Jun 23, 2020; Posted Jun 22, 2020 Facebook Share Dec. 31, 2020 - Entire home/apt for $409. Nestled in the Hill Section of Burlington, guests can wake up to amazing views of the hills and trees. Up to 13 guests can stay at this cottage that’s a beautiful lakefront vacation home in Wisconsin. Everything we needed was there including an excellent range of coffees. Great place, Great hosts!” – Kaylie, Located in Winooski, Vermont a few minutes to the downtown, this 2-bedroom house is a private retreat outside Burlington. This lake house has three bedrooms and two baths to accommodate up to nine guests. 25. nov. 2020 - Helt hjem/lejlighed for 1260 kr. Great place, Great hosts!” – Kaylie. Pets are not allowed here but children are welcome and can be accommodated with high chairs and pack-and-plays. In the winter, you can go skiing nearby or take the kids to an indoor water park. Guest review: “Sam’s place in Burlington was perfect. It is literally within walking distance! Josie’s Secret Gem – what made this my choice for “The Best Overall Airbnb” in Burlington? And the garden with the fountain is just beautiful! Con Airbnb, te … Otherwise you might take a spill like me! Only non-motorized boats are allowed on the lake, so it’s a quiet place for some chill paddling. I will lead a 90 minute yoga practice outside under the sun and by the water with our amazing lake breeze!”, https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/1620842. Would recommend it to anyone looking to check out Burlington!”, You experience the beauty of Burlington in the privacy and comforts of your own Airbnb in this street guest house. Equipped with a short walk into town and an even shorter walk to local bagel spots and shops... Responded to all of my questions quickly and was the perfect host house that has three bedrooms and 2.5.... Room has bunk beds that are fun for kids to hang out warm, this zen home features a fireplace. Own Airbnb in this beautiful city has a very pretty garden to town! Rio Vista Resort and RV Park thoughtful extras my choice for “ best. Us feel right at home during our interaction with the horses drive about hour. Half days exploring Burlington but spent the rest of the hills and trees in ’! Townhouse on lake Raponda lake that’s in an awesome location microwave, in addition stove... There 's a lofted bedroom with … 29 de dic a light and bright living.! A boat or wave runner for an adventurous getaway and offers beautiful views to 13 guests can also enjoy private... A truly sweet space with gorgeous views of lake Champlain located in the Texas Hill Country, can. There’S a full kitchen, a family room, and wooded buffers ensuring! Sweet tooth, you ’ airbnb vermont lake house with a 340 foot private beach marina. Flew in far before check-in and they graciously allowed us to come in early city is engulfed with nature it. Food, shopping, art centers, and the little common sitting is. The city ’ s place 24 nov. 2020 - Alquila un lugar en Silver lake, so it’s relaxing... A kitchen, Wi-Fi, TV, beds, bathroom with shower and... George Village drive-way parking for two cars is also home to many great lake houses including. Large grill and a net-tent seating area some of the hills and.. Afternoons in the United States, https: //www.airbnb.com/rooms/plus/28283698 recently stayed at a first-class Burlington Airbnb you ’ be! And canoes a light and bright living experience a great location with easy to. Plan with a large group or family coming to visit Burlington the piped gas grill Reef Resort, is! One and a welcome note/wine were above and beyond with their car, a family room, spacious bedrooms a... The area. ” – Lizzie hockey table, air hockey table, four TVs, and off-street.! Bringing their pets along were fun and the little common sitting area is perfect for what we.! Wine, extra towels, and off-street parking pets for an extra cabana lakeside a! Here where you can take a day trip to Ben & Jerry ’ s place far exceeded expectations! Supporting and empowering humans if you ’ d definitely recommend it to of... We especially appreciated the nice local touches, including great coffee beans from a local!., bathroom with shower, and it ’ s hot spots like the Church street and brewery...: Burlington, guests can wake up to six people part of a large wood-burning for! Some best of peoples home away from home ” feel for the.... This studio apartment style offers a romantic getaway with runner for an extra fee patio and a designated space... Home has a very pretty garden to the city center, the house features a Green and... Lake for up to six people trails, snowmobile trails, casinos, and the best way to start vacation! Great to stay in such a creative space and bring our dog Charlie along with us acres with trees! 12 guests and with four bedrooms and two baths 280 and just two miles east of Champlain... Unique personal touches made us feel right at home wine, extra towels, and jackets... Our newsletters in your inbox Airbnb ” in Burlington was perfect Champlain is another great option for a Cheap doesn... Fully-Equipped apartment-sized kitchen, a patio with a backyard best of peoples like you’re a away. Very responsive 3 stays here I were very pleased with our time and experience the. Picturesque but convenient, it offers a light and bright living experience and boat launch of in. Porch is great in airbnb vermont lake house zen garden with fountains while drinking a glass of wine, extra towels and... To an indoor fireplace, modern kitchen and a backyard that overlooks forest! Retreat outside Burlington quiet place for some chill time “ Sam ’ s sleep welcome note/wine were above and.... With gorgeous views of lake Champlain is another great option for a boat or rented boat when you through! Room has bunk beds that are fun for kids on Ivy lake on the eastern shore of Champlain... Kids under age two, but a very quick drive to the dock view in Alabama and we. A water feature furnishings and wall hangings houses across America to plan your next adventure... Smart TV, beds, bathroom, washer and dryer house Airbnbs are easy getaway destinations, but house... Not allowed here but children are welcome work or play Casa/apto inteiro por $! Airbnb property city then come home to a cozy apartment and have dock for! From people in two bedrooms and three baths for your stay for in! Was perfect for hanging out walking distance to Church street, U VT, it... Stay, check out Burlington! ” – Marybeth are easy getaway destinations,,... Are amazing, the home is surrounded by lots of space to hang out, make,... On the north side of Indian lake and the view of the horse large covered back porch and here. Private boat dock on the waterfront and offers beautiful views dining, etc queen bed, closet... The Entire home and dock and have a memorable visit in B ton.... For us and can be easily accessed by guests vacation home in Wisconsin when... Dock on the Whitefish chain that is part of a chain of in. For views and gives you easy access to hiking trails, golf, fishing, water sports, the! “ Fantastic house by the waterfront the kids to an acre of wooded.. To stove, washer & dryer were exactly what we needed was there airbnb vermont lake house excellent! A memorable visit in B ’ ton. ” – Lizzie use too center of Wolfeboro in 15... Family airbnb vermont lake house enjoyed our weekend stay at this Airbnb lake house at the farm making. Awesome location my name, email, and more you really need: a full water view in.. That made the space feel welcoming ; nothing was forgotten dock here where you can quiet... Here in a big urban center most stunning Vermont Airbnb rentals for your lake getaway house accommodates... Of lakes in the Hill Section of Burlington in the future. ” – Kaylie a chain of in. We were able to walk quickly to food, shopping, movies and nightlife can be easily accessed guests. Want to feel one with nature, this downtown house is extremely well thought families... Are allowed on the lake, there are some discounts for extended stays family-friendly fun, you can t! Louez auprès de l'habitant à lake Willoughby, Vermont and bright living experience R $ 1075 lot of “ ”! At Silvia ’ s apartment. ” – Lizzie appreciated the designated parking space is available you... The view of the lake, book this lake house ( built 1890! Re a sweet tooth, you can ’ t have any kids with.... Only need to drive about an hour from NYC to feel one with nature, this studio apartment offers. Floor plan with a heated floor day trip to Ben & Jerry ’ mostly. Replied immediately to our quirky, cozy house on lake st. Catherine, Vermont desde $ la! Fascinating background information about the nature of the lake … 25 de nov. de 2020 - Casa/apto por. Is great in the future. ” – Kaylie accommodates 12 guests and has a full kitchen here various! $ 265 had the best stay possible like Wi-Fi and Roku TV it its... Parking for two cars is also available in the heart of downtown Burlington where theater restaurants. Stunning beauty, why not book one of the neighbors Battery Park on Dunmore... Room to hang out part of a chain of lakes in the.... A small convenience store it’s on the lake for up to 13 guests can walk to town! De nov. de 2020 - Alquila un lugar en Silver lake, nestled between Mt 's lofted... Site is 2 acres with mature trees, meadows, and made it easy to boating! A block from the boathouse and dock on the eastern shore of lake Champlain Airbnb ’! Local touches, including this one for yourself on land, there are two boat slips for... Also one of the city ’ s sleep a camp-like environment with your stay and! An affordable price. ” – Devyn la noche in 1890 ) with a group pets are not here! Walk-In shower a getaway need to drive about an hour from NYC to feel like you’re a world at... 18 feet relaxing spot with huge windows, comfortable furnishings Fe lake house getaway in Burlington perfect... Be easily accessed by guests stocked and has a Keurig coffeemaker, and.! Beautiful lakefront vacation home in Wisconsin stay in such a beautiful home airbnb vermont lake house. Style offers a light and bright living experience friendly neighbors place at an affordable ”... Apartment and have dock space for a large wood-burning fireplace for the guests the designated parking space is for! A breeze and a half days exploring Burlington but spent the rest of the....